Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

Guest Azura

He's in Thailand?? :w00t:

May i know what is he doing there??

Tink Loveletter is def a good one to start with... start with Season 1 n then Season 2.. the Happy Shares prog is good too.. def show how well he get along with the other celebrities... :D

ok...noted down... :)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's in Thailand?? :w00t:

May i know what is he doing there??

He won an award for the Ch V event.. he's there with DBSG.. the event is today..

Cant wait for his perf.. apparently he gonna do some special stuff for his perf.... :D

img639739yg.jpg

Guest serawong

i cant wait too... urgghhh!!! hope to see it soon... so lucky the thailand fans

Rose Wars is a variety show just like Loveletter. But more serious on the love part. If no one picks you.. u are out. And if someone does.. u get to stay in the show. And Minwoo of cos... is always in high demand ^^.. And he is so real in his final choices... to him.. "beauty is only skin deep" ;) .

I'll see what I can do.... B)

thanks ling!! i din even manage to get the last epi of non stop 5... urgghh!! well... i will still always keep trying... :P

will not give up for minbong! ;)

Guest serawong

My contribution for today... i think some of the pix maybe posted before... but i dun think any of us mind refreshing out memory....

Minwoo at Manwon HengBok (happy shares) in 2005 with Ayumi .... can't wait for his latest Manwon!!

1143716447_m01.jpg

1143716447_m02.jpg

1143716567_m04.jpg

1143716567_m05.jpg

1143716567_m06.jpg

1143716630_m07.jpg

1143716630_m08.jpg

1143716683_m010.jpg

1143716683_m011.jpg

1143716815_m012.jpg

1143716815_m013.jpg

1143721818_m016.jpg

1143721818_m017.jpg

Credit as per on pix

As well, Wishing a GREAT SUCCESS for his performance at Bangkok Channel V award! =)

Guest hush156

Here's 2 more!! Our baby's so adorable!!!

Does anyone know if Channel V is showing the award show live??? if not, when will it be broadcasted..

I'm TV illiterate... dont watch TV >_<

2006_worldcup_mw.jpg

2006_worldcup_mwcyhh.jpg

Guest serawong

you know wat ling...

in the pix... the gal that is standing besides minwoo during the match, she also on the same team with minwoo in Xman.... then from part 1 and part 2 tat i watch... i notice she always talk, joke and laugh together with minwoo.... now the match she also stand next to him... they seems to get along quite well... hehehe

Guest hush156

you know wat ling...

in the pix... the gal that is standing besides minwoo during the match, she also on the same team with minwoo in Xman.... then from part 1 and part 2 tat i watch... i notice she always talk, joke and laugh together with minwoo.... now the match she also stand next to him... they seems to get along quite well... hehehe

Yes I noticed it too... I dunno who she is ... first time seeing her...

I noticed that Minwoo tend to be more friendly with other stars compared to the other members of Shinhwa...

but then I only have eyes for Minwoo... so I could be wrong.. ^^

Did you watch Channel V?? did they broadcast the awards live?? I just came home.. so i missed it.

I'm sure he gave the audience a WOW performance... Cant wait to see it...

Guest hush156

hello! i just wanna let u gals know i have Shinhwa's guesting in Smastation in Japan last june10 in my cb case u wanna see it...thanks!

Thanks ... will check out your clubbox ^^

Yes I noticed it too... I dunno who she is ... first time seeing her...

I noticed that Minwoo tend to be more friendly with other stars compared to the other members of Shinhwa...

but then I only have eyes for Minwoo... so I could be wrong.. ^^

Did you watch Channel V?? did they broadcast the awards live?? I just came home.. so i missed it.

I'm sure he gave the audience a WOW performance... Cant wait to see it...

Ling, we dun have Ch V here... only MTV channel...

Still waitin for my Thai fren updates on Minwoo.....hopefully they will get some nice shots of him tomm as they plan to send him off..

2nite they chasing dbsg :(

Guest hush156

Ling, we dun have Ch V here... only MTV channel...

Still waitin for my Thai fren updates on Minwoo.....hopefully they will get some nice shots of him tomm as they plan to send him off..

2nite they chasing dbsg :(

I have Channel V but they dun seem to be showing it on TV. I just checked the Channel V and cable website too and no sign of them showing the awards anytime this week.. >_<

Why are they chasing dbsg for?? :blink:

Guest n!kk!

Gosh it's been so long since I've replied here. Sorry guys, have finals this week so :blush:

Ling~! I fell for him through Rose war too!! Gosh, he just took my breath away hehe.

Thanks for all the new pics/pics/info everyone. Great to see him so happy during the match. I can't wait to see his performance at the Thailand MV awards because I've read that he's sacrificed his sleep to practice for this performance. Of course, it'll be awesome because...IT"S M!!! Oh yeah~! Haha.

Well I gotta rush out now so take care everyone. Continue supporting M.

Oh, I also heard that he plans to hold an encore concert in August because a lot of friends whined about not having an encore. And chances for M's 3rd album coming out very very soon is very high as well.

Ciao~

I have Channel V but they dun seem to be showing it on TV. I just checked the Channel V and cable website too and no sign of them showing the awards anytime this week.. >_<

Why are they chasing dbsg for?? :blink:

Dun tink they r showing it live... cant wait for the clips to be out.... too bad my media fren went to tw if not she could have gotten good pixs :tears:

The rest of my frens r more into DBSG.... sigh..they will b sending Minwoo off today.. hopefully they get some good pixs.... :(

Guest serawong

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!

160606 Minwoo Press Conferance in Thailand

pict0048copy9hv3st.jpg

pict0040copy1np6pg.jpg

pict0039copy1gs6fw.jpg

pict0025copy9ta3xr.jpg

Credit : Kanun + Dada + soall @ Shinhwathailand.com

Archived