Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serawong

Wahaha it's the 20th already...a little more than a week before the single!

It's called live works...wonder what genre it's going to be...M said before that he hoped to do soul music ^^

Live band hopefully !

according to the news that i have read, his concert is going on Live band... and the concert hall is also often used for Live Band concert!! so i believe its going to be a great concert!! ^_^

ok... i missed counting down by 1 day.. coz soompi was down the whole nite!!! :(

so here goes....

7 more days.... counting down to the launch of M's Live Works Single Album!!!!

9 more days... counting down to the M's Live Works Concert!!!!

Latest G-market Pix Part 3&4 (the remaining i will slowly post for the next few days)

Please Do NOT Hotlink!!

newrangenov066gg9.gif

newrangenov067eb9.gif

newrangenov0613ij5.gif

newrangenov0617nx6.gif

newrangenov0618kq2.gif

newrangenov068hg0.gif

newrangenov069je6.gif

newrangenov0610zq1.gif

newrangenov0611fh2.gif

newrangenov0628hy1.gif

Credit : G-market, Minwoo.com & Shinhwajj.com

Guest serawong

For those we are going for M's Live Works Concert, here's some helpful information given by our very helpful Ling (hush156)

Dec 2-3 "M" LiveWorks Concert Transportation & Venue Details

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK AND CREDIT IF POSTING ELSEWHERE!!!

The Official site is http://www.ax-korea.com

How to get there:

Take the No.5 Purple Subway Line to CheonHo Station and get out from Exit 2 and walk to Melon Ax.

Depending on where you begin your journey, you may need to make a subway change.

If going from Myeong Dong .. the route is to take Line 4 Blue to DongDaeMun Station, then switch to Line 5 Purple. It will take approximately 30 mins to get there by subway and costs 900 - 1000 won per trip

myeongdong_to_cheonho.jpg

Or alternatively, you can take Line 2 Green and change to Line 8 Pink at Jamsil Interchange.

Go here for English interactive Subway Map

http://www.smrt.co.kr/english_smrt/cyberst...yberstation.jsp

And here are some images of the Concert Venue:

ax_img01.jpg

ax_img02.jpg

ax_img03.jpg

ax_img04.jpg

ax_img05.jpg

ax_img06.jpg

Credit : Ling@Shinhwajj.com

Guest katelin_kim

woam just look at the stage , i know this concert will last forever in fans' hearts. M is gonna make us scream till our throats sore, ahhhhhhhhh i want to go too.

btw, love the pics , especially the one that M was in purple shirt(is that purple?) he is so hot , thanks a lot it will be in my computer for the next 10 days( or forever?)now i am talking nonsense again

Guest paigehk

uhm...i just watched him in Wontak's Angel today (the DVD came today and i watched right away, ignoring all the hw i have)...anyways, MINWOO did an EXCELLENT job. man, he was soo good....even better than my expectation. that's all i want to say. hehehe

Guest serawong

woam just look at the stage , i know this concert will last forever in fans' hearts. M is gonna make us scream till our throats sore, ahhhhhhhhh i want to go too.

btw, love the pics , especially the one that M was in purple shirt(is that purple?) he is so hot , thanks a lot it will be in my computer for the next 10 days( or forever?)now i am talking nonsense again

im all prepare to scream my lungs out!!! hahahaha...

hmmm.. probably before i go... i should start drinking some herbal tea to keep my throat healthy...hahah =P

this range of new G-market pix are really very very nice!! he looks hot... and his tiny pony tail is simply getting more adorable to me... heehhe :P

uhm...i just watched him in Wontak's Angel today (the DVD came today and i watched right away, ignoring all the hw i have)...anyways, MINWOO did an EXCELLENT job. man, he was soo good....even better than my expectation. that's all i want to say. hehehe

i Love him in the show too!! unfortunately my friedn din manage to get for me in Korea... i shall go there and get the dvd myself... eheheh..

Guest serawong

here i go again... hehehe

6 more days.... counting down to the launch of M's Live Works Single Album!!!!

8 more days... counting down to the M's Live Works Concert!!!!

Latest G-market Pix Part 5 (the remaining i will slowly post for the next few days)

Please Do NOT Hotlink!!

newrangenov0629ho9.gif

newrangenov0630ui1.gif

newrangenov0631iy4.gif

newrangenov0632xo7.gif

newrangenov0633pz1.gif

newrangenov0634zl8.gif

newrangenov0636md3.gif

newrangenov0637cp4.gif

im all prepare to scream my lungs out!!! hahahaha...

hmmm.. probably before i go... i should start drinking some herbal tea to keep my throat healthy...hahah =P

^ haha...that's a good idea. Scream for the rest of us who can't go :D

Just a little less than a week before the release, you must be SO excited !!

===

Minu looks great in the G-market pics :w00t: ...if a little impatient (too tired probably ) in some of them :tears:

Anyone know if anyone's subbing Wontak's angel...if not I'll work on it, but I don't wanna overlap with anyone else who's subbing it :rolleyes:

Guest serawong

^ haha...that's a good idea. Scream for the rest of us who can't go :D

Just a little less than a week before the release, you must be SO excited !!

===

Minu looks great in the G-market pics :w00t: ...if a little impatient (too tired probably ) in some of them :tears:

Anyone know if anyone's subbing Wontak's angel...if not I'll work on it, but I don't wanna overlap with anyone else who's subbing it :rolleyes:

so far no idea yet.... not heard any1 subbing it in english

5 more days.... counting down to the launch of M's Live Works Single Album!!!!

7 more days... counting down to the M's Live Works Concert!!!!

Latest G-market Pix Part 6 (the remaining i will slowly post for the next few days)

Please Do NOT Hotlink!!

newrangenov0638hv9.gif

newrangenov0639yk9.gif

newrangenov0640ri8.gif

newrangenov0643ha2.gif

newrangenov0645ne3.gif

newrangenov0646cc8.gif

newrangenov0647iw4.gif

newrangenov0648rk9.gif

newrangenov0649fy3.gif

newrangenov0650vn5.gif

newrangenov0651de7.gif

newrangenov0654xe6.gif

newrangenov0652wf1.gif

newrangenov0656cf8.gif

newrangenov0655vj2.gif

Guest samshiku

M LIVE WORKS!!

man i want to be there too..his concerts are just way cool...

and i CAN'T wait for his new single..and thats ONE HUGE closeup of minwoo there serawong! thx^^

he is just the cutest guy on earth.

Guest serawong

urrrggghhhh... my pc is down... so i missed out on the count down... sneaking in just to post this...

so sad to know during the japan fan meet Minwoo is sick... and when rushed back to korea, he still looked quite pale when he receive the award at MKMF on behalf of shinhwa....

do hope he will be ok and have enough rest before his concert..... toooo tiring for him :(

3 more days.... counting down to the launch of M's Live Works Single Album!!!!

5 more days... counting down to the M's Live Works Concert!!!!

Latest G-market Pix Part 7&8 (the remaining i will slowly post for the next few days)

Please Do NOT Hotlink!!

newrangenov0657vf9.gif

newrangenov0658sp3.gif

newrangenov0684qk1.jpg

newrangenov0659xb7.gif

newrangenov0685uw0.jpg

newrangenov0687ot9.jpg

newrangenov06110cq7.jpg

newrangenov0691jp7.gif

newrangenov0692ca9.gif

newrangenov0693qv9.gif

newrangenov0694ry4.gif

newrangenov0695hr0.gif

newrangenov0696on9.gif

newrangenov0697fj6.gif

newrangenov0698pt1.gif

Guest serawong

2 more days.... counting down to the launch of M's Live Works Single Album!!!!

3 more days... counting down to the M's Live Works Concert!!!!

Latest G-market Pix Part 9 (the remaining i will slowly post for the next few days)

Please Do NOT Hotlink!!

newrangenov06100mo6.gif

newrangenov0699jc5.gif

newrangenov06101wr0.gif

newrangenov06102sx6.gif

newrangenov06103bn9.gif

newrangenov06104id5.gif

newrangenov06105cy5.gif

newrangenov06106fs0.gif

Guest amyliaz

^^ My dearest, the latest news is that his single is postponed to January 15th 2007. >.<

Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself. Hi everyone! I'm Amylia from Singapore. I'm 16 this year and well, if you're from SHCJ forums, I'm sure you'll know me. XD

Hello everyone! ^____^

I shall probably be very active in here from now on. ;)

Guest katelin_kim

Jan? for real! huhuhu i am so excited about the last news now, i guess i have to wait painfully for 1 more month

thanks for the pics

Guest krazie4adream

ahhhhhh..haven't been here for AGES!!!

cuz it's hard to keep up with the SHINHWA FORUM also...

anyways..i can't believe MINWOO is going to have his single/"M" works sooo soon..i thought he'll have to wait since JUNJIN just came out with his......

anyways..i heard WONTANK is now in HARDSUB!! AHH..i MUST PURCHASE IT!

and........YES JANUARY 15 is his SINGLE...ONE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY!!! yippe..maybe i'll buy it for myself as a present to me.......hehe..sorta lame but hey.......i'll just say it's a present from minwoo......sigh...........his voice all in one disc...hehehe...i hope it's more than 2-4 songs....but it is a SINGLE sooo..iono...cross my fingers and SEE!

P.S~ minwoo is still looking HOT..but he needs rest poor guy seems soo tired these days...all of shinhwa especially JunJin...sniff sniff

OPPA /OPPAS HWAITING!

Guest serawong

ahh.... since there's news that Minwoo's single album live works will be postpone to another 15 days later (to be confirm again.... i shall not count down for that....

so.... i will just count down for his concert then!! hehehe....

YEAH!! i'm flying tomorrow nite to see him!! YES!! my 2nd last day to do the count down... :P

3 more days... counting down to the M's Live Works Concert!!!!

Latest G-market Pix Part 10 (the remaining i will tomorrow. As well as when im back, i will carry on with the count for his launch of the new single album ^_^)

Please Do NOT Hotlink!!

newrangenov06107ty7.gif

newrangenov06109zu4.gif

newrangenov06110qh8.gif

newrangenov06108vj2.gif

newrangenov06111fg3.gif

newrangenov06112fs8.gif

newrangenov06113wv5.gif

newrangenov06114ky3.gif

newrangenov0660zd1.jpg

newrangenov0661xl7.jpg

i do agree too.... Minwoo's been working too hard.... seeing him pale and tired and fallin sick .... can only feel heart pain for him....

Though i really wanted to get hold of his new album soon... but its way too tiring for him, especially with the big concert coming up. I rather it to be postpone, let me have some rest after the concert, then start all the come back and promotion activities for the new album.

Hope he will recover and rest well.... do wish to see a healthy Minwoo during the concert >_<

Guest amyliaz

^^ Serena, just rest well and take care okay. I shall keep this thread alive! HAHAHAHA.

Anyway, I'm having mixed feelings about the postponement. On one hand I'm glad he won't be more overworked, but on the other hand... if he releases it earlier, those going for the concert can buy his albums. More of his albums in fact since there's no shipping costs.

Aish I hope I can scrape enough money to get a few of the albums. .-. Shipping kills. :(

Guest serawong

Today my last day to post in here... then i'm flying to Korea for Minwoo's Live Works concert!! YEAH!!!

will continue to post and count down towards the launch of his new single album :P

Meanwhile... gals.... keep posting in here!!! Amyliaz dear.... u know what to do la... heehhehe ;)

2 more days... counting down to the M's Live Works Concert!!!!

Latest G-market Pix Part 11 (Will continue to post more when im back.... simply tooo many pix for this new range... but i like....ehehehh ^_^)

Please Do NOT Hotlink!!

newrangenov0664lh8.jpg

newrangenov0665mi4.jpg

newrangenov06121qs4.jpg

newrangenov06122hb0.jpg

newrangenov06124nz4.jpg

newrangenov06125ip3.jpg

newrangenov06126fr8.jpg

newrangenov06127xo3.jpg

newrangenov06128mw5.jpg

newrangenov06129nc2.jpg

newrangenov06130oq9.jpg

newrangenov06131mg1.jpg

newrangenov06132bn4.jpg

newrangenov06133ig3.jpg

newrangenov06134bu1.jpg

newrangenov06135ti8.jpg

In here there's quite some pix that i love.... hehehe... he simple look soo adorable...

Ahh... im going to see him live again!! ~~~~~~

Archived