Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

You know how korean news likes to pin 'fashion leader' to just about any star doing a cf? But I think it's true when it comes to minu ^^

When I first see Minwoo wear something kind of different from everyone else...it's kind of weird...but a few weeks/months later...everyone's wearing it ! haha

Like the vests...at first it was a bit strange for me that ppl wear random vests over t-shirts...than all the boybands were wearing it. The black and white HORIZONTAL striped shirts Minwoo was wearing during his solos...then out popped se7en, shinhwa (of course ^^), hyori, dbsk, etc...

By the way...

OMgosh Minu performed 'So Sick' by Neyo @ the seoul music showcase yesterday! I love this song! And minbong was So good!

MUST SEE!

Go see the fancam under 'multi' @ ocean's six (not allowed to move it):

http://myth.oro.to/

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love his perf. last night ! M really knows how to make his fans respond by his words, cuteness, hotness and charm. It was freezing cold at the open air concert, but it was fun. The security and ushers were rather strict about pics taking but I am sure photos were taken. I could not snap any coz this guy was near me most of the time when M walked to the end of T-stage where I was seated.

To be frank..I did not pay much attention to M in the past because like I said it..I am more of a Shinhwa fan. But I will be buying his latest album for sure today since I discover that his vocals are simply great !

crystalis, thank u so muchh for sharing..I'll go and watch now ^^..was waiting to watch any vids of the concert..he looks good..loving the silk pants..total hotness!! ~_~..he sang it pretty well too!~

Wendy, ur so luckyy!!...I wish I could go...glad to know ur his fan now..he's just too hard to resist isn't he??..keke!~

he's so freaking busy nowadays... one performance after another. really do hope he will take care of his health

still looking cute/adorable/sexy no matter what =)

Guest serawong

i'm back i'm back... from the japan vacation!! damn!! i should have change it to go korea for Minwoo's concert instead!!! urgghh!!!

there's soo much to catch up for Minwoo for the seoul music fest concert and the china performance...

where's charlie?!

i just pop in to say hi!!! .... hmmm just a few pictures to share...

still trying to catch a breath to catch up... =P

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!! AND CREDIT ACCORDINGLY IF TAKING OUT!

Seoul Music Festival Concert 27 Oct 06

271006seoulmusicfest11ds6.jpg

271006seoulmusicfest1vh6.jpg

271006seoulmusicfest9jj1.jpg

271006seoulmusicfest7nr2.jpg

Hunan SuperConcert 28 Oct 06

28oct06superconcerthunasg6.jpg

28oct06superconcerthunaqk8.jpg

28oct06superconcerthunamd3.jpg

28oct06superconcerthunaji1.jpg

28oct06superconcerthunasb8.jpg

28oct06superconcerthunarq5.jpg

Credit : as per on the picture +shinhwajj.com

Guest jerrybabie26

o wow! thanks for the picts... :D at least he doesn't look so sick anymore unlike during the concert tours.. he really looked about to drop!

will he be going to the army next year??? just a question? :D

Guest samshiku

he looks SO hot! thx for the pics..

as for the army... its seems thaat he is going..:( but until he goes im not thinking abt it..hehe

Guest katelin_kim

did anyone see the pic of M and J2 when they were attending at China to accept the award ? i love his short hair, it is better than the curly hair? maybe or the new style makes him younger?

Guest serawong

oh dear... this thread has became sooo quiet.... so i think its about time i did some work...hehehe

1st... the GOOD NEWS!!!

<이민우 ‘M Live Work’s’ 2006-2007>

Dates : 2006 12 02 (Sat) 6pm / 3rd (Sun) 5pm

Duration: 2 hrs

Venue: Melon Ax(악스홀)

Ticket Price : R-seats: 66,000won, S-seats 55,000won (VAT포함)

ShinhwaChangjo Price : R석 60,000won, S석 50,000won

Ticket sales start : 2006 11 06 (6pm)

Tciket company : 인터파크 www.interpark.com 1544-1555

Production : ㈜ 인넥스트트랜드 IN Next Talent

Source: GoodEmg

Credit : Shinhwajj.com

Hello,

This is “in Next Trend Inc.”, organizing Lee Minwoo’s concert, ‘M Live Works’.

Thanks to many inquiries, we’ve decided to sell tickets for the fans living in Greater China. This is the announcement for them. Please read carefully if you plan to join the concert, “M Live Works 2006-2007”.

However, we are sorry that we exclude Japanese fans from this because the Japanese travel agency sells official tour package in Japan.

------------------ Announcement ------------------

◈ Date : Dec 2nd from 6PM and 3rd from 5PM. 2 Shows

◈ Venue : Melon AX, Ganjin-gu, Seoul

◈ Price

- R-seat (floor standing) 80,000 won (including transaction fee and tax)

◈ Special Feature

- Lee Minwoo poster with on his signature and your name printed

◈ producing/promoting : in Next Trend Inc.

◈ Cooperation : Good EMG

◈ Inquiry : +82-(0)2-3446-3225

◈ Reservation

1. Application : via e-mail only in English accepted

2. E-mail : innexttrend@gmail.com

3. Date of Apprication : Nov 6th ~ 10th, 2006

4. Date of Payment : Nov 13th ~17th

5. Seat : Seats will be determined according to the order of payment.

6. Price : 80,000 (Korean) WON

※ It’s only limited 40 tickets in each concert. (We won’t accept the application after 40 people apply)

※ We appreciate your group reservation to reduce transaction fee.

You can make a payment by transferring money with your bank. (Credit card is not accepted)

We will inform you the account number to which you will transfer money in return mail. And, you can receive your tickets at the special at the venue with your passport until 2 hours before the concert starts.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you.

※ Seats for oversea fans

- Dec 2nd Floor 나-area #201~240

- Dec 3rd Floor 가-area #201~240

You will enter the hall according to the ticket number.

1162432325.jpg

Source : GoodEMG

Credit : Shinhwajj.com

PLEASE CREDIT ACCORDINGLY IF TAKING POSTING NEWS ELSEWHERE!!

20061103104409.240.0.jpg

Lee Min Woo whom will have a December Solo Concert has announced that he will release a Solo Single this November called "Live Works". In this album, it will comprise a remixed version of an existing song and 2 new compositions written and directed by Minwoo himself. It also comes with another CD featuring his first solo concert in Seoul last January.

To commemorate the release of this single album, he opens a concert of the same title "M Live Works" at Melon Ax on Dec 2 and 3rd which will be opened for advanced sales on November 6th.

Lee Minwoo will make his first public performance of his single album songs at the concert.

The spectacular plan for the concert has been drawn with with 100% live band and stage props.

Source: Joy News

Translated by Ling@ShinhwaJJ.com

Please credit accordingly if taking out elsewhere!!

Lee MinWoo, “Active in both drama series and movies~~”

minbonguglydk0.jpg

At 8PM in the afternoon of 27th October, Lee MinWoo performed outdoors as part of 2006 Seoul Music Showcase.

Lee MinWoo showed his ambitions in acting at the press conference held before the performance. When he was filming the movie ‘Wontak’s Angel’, “I received a lot of tips and gained experience”, he said. “If there is a chance, I would like be active in both drama series and movies.”

On that day, Lee MinWoo also talked about the other Shinhwa members’ recent situations, showing his love and concern for the other members.

“All of the members in Shinhwa are working hard. JunJin will be releasing his solo album soon. I can see his passion from how he perspires in the practice room. Nowadays, HyeSung only eats egg yolk and chicken breast meat, and is working out.”

At the moment, Lee MinWoo is planning to hold a concert in December, called ‘M Live Works’, and he is practicing hard to give the fans a surprise. He is also eagerly learning about composing songs.

Lastly, Lee MinWoo revealed the secret behind how he built his body. “Avoid oily food, and eat food with high nutritional values. The initial three days might be tough, but as long as you can withstand it for a week, you will get used to it after a month,” he said. “When I exercise, I think, ‘If I don’t shed away all this meat now, when will I do it? If I lose all this fats, I will definitely become a handsome person.’ I used thoughts like these to help me build up my solid figure.”

When asked about his appearance at China’s ‘6th China Golden Eagle TV Art Festival – Star Concert’, Lee MinWoo said, “The fans in China are very eager and warm. I can feel this every time I go to China.” “Tomorrow, I will be representing the singers in Korea to participate in the ‘Star Concert’ in China. I will show everyone M’s music which brings forth Koreans’ confidence there.

200610271931197170sa7.jpg

Information on the performance

Lee MinWoo expressed his feelings about being the lead singer. He stated, “Through the Seoul Music Showcase, singers of all ages could work together through the concert, and I was happy that I could participated as well. As it was an outdoor concert, we prepared a accompaniment band, and so I think everyone would not shiver because of the cold weather, and feel the warmth of the music.”

At the performance that night, Lee MinWoo sang ‘So Sick’, the acoustic version of‘ ‘I am Happy’, and ‘Girlfriend’. He stated that, “It was due to success of the concert, that I could have the full ability to share with the audience.”

Lee MinWoo also sang ‘Bump’, ‘Ment’ and ‘One in a million’ from his solo albums. He even changed clothes on the stage to perform the song, ‘Rain’.

The highlight of the performance this time was that the ‘band’ style was used to interact with the crowd.

Credits: akemi <3@ShinHwaChangJo.net (eng translation), 心里有鬼@bestshinhwa(cn translation), starnews, newsen (source).

Guest katelin_kim

thanks for those news, i wish i were in Korea so i can attend hid concert but i'll buy his ALBUM for sure

hope he will participate in some more movies or dramas, love his acting

Guest katelin_kim

i just finished watching M fancam in Shanghai, he was super, the way he tried so hard to communicate with fans, his Chinese was cutem, love how he always mention other members

he let fans to be the part of his performance, he argggggg was great

Love M !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest serawong

he's always have great performance!!! CAn't wait to see him!~

now as long as i watch fan cam of his... i will be smiling from ear to ear... hehehe

Love him too ^_^

i just finished watching M fancam in Shanghai, he was super, the way he tried so hard to communicate with fans, his Chinese was cutem, love how he always mention other members

he let fans to be the part of his performance, he argggggg was great

Love M !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks alot crystalis for the Link!! =)

Miss the boys together so much

SHINHWA's MY EVERYTHING MV

YouaremyeverythingMV00700603-30-34.jpg

ysi link: http://download.yousendit.com/5501E37941EB28D2

ss link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/x5xrqv

----

credits: goodenter.com + ocean's six

Archived