Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

Guest serawong

So gals....

What is your FAVE Minbong hair style?

Pics please :)

i love most of his hair style!!! its soo hard to choose!!!

cine217yz5.jpg

minwoo1ho2.jpg

minwoohaircolorez0.jpg

thaisanookpresscon2el6.jpg

llseason1gy2.jpg

mnetstarwatch5vi1.jpg

there's really too many...hahaha.. too tired and lazy to put everything...

going to be away for almost 2 weeks... so gals... the site... well... must keep in alive k... ehehe...

seeya when i'm back... i have not even packed my luggage... urgghh!!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samshiku

i think i like him in the second pic! :) can't see his hair clearly in the last pic tho but it looks like its not styled at all which makes it even better! hehe

Thanks for the pics! I miss minu when he used to change his hair so often...I think it was between 6th jib and his solo he changed his hair 4 or 5 times ^^

At the moment, my fave would be that straight wispy look:

bscap015.jpg

Always be in love with his wild eyes hair though!

Korean Singers to Hold Showcase in Shanghai

Twelve Korean singers and groups, including SG Wannabe, Fly to the Sky, Hwi-sung, Lee Min-woo and Jun Jin, will hold a showcase in Shanghai, China.

Organized by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and the Korea Culture and Content Agency, the showcase, entitled “Feel the K-POP in Shanghai,” will take place November 3-4. Other performers will include Tony Ahn, Kim Hyun-chul, Kang Kyun-sung, V.O.S., Typhoon and Ha Dong-kyun.

The purpose of the showcase is to publicize Korean music in the Chinese-speaking region and pave the way for Korean artists’ advancement to China.

Some 300 Chinese music producers, representatives of record companies, media outlets and music experts are expected to attend a business consultation slated for November 3 in Shanghai to discuss cooperation with Korean music companies.

The showcase will be attended by Chinese music experts and some 8,000 fans of Korean pop. The 12 artists and groups that will perform at the showcase were selected by the Korea Culture and Content Agency in July.

The director of the agency said that so far Korean pop music has failed to establish business ties with the Chinese market despite its popularity in the Asian region, and that the event will hopefully produce positive business results by promoting partnerships between Korean and Chinese music companies.

credit: KBS Global

Guest samshiku

hello anyone knows where i can get last first kiss mv for nonstop 5? its so sweet!! i saw it on youtube and died hehe. here's the link.

Guest katelin_kim

hello anyone knows where i can get last first kiss mv for nonstop 5? its so sweet!! i saw it on youtube and died hehe. here's the link.

hahaha, i watched that clip 3 months ago, i tried really hard to keep myself from falling of the chair. He was so great, sweet and everything. i hated NN5 now when the ending was not as i thought. I think Minbong should be with JJ , he is the one who understand her, watched her cired, see through her pain,

Arggggggggg, don't wanna talk about it anymore :crazy::crazy:

any newsa bout his 3rd solo album and concert? <_<

i am looking for his 2nd album with Girlfriend special edition, any suggestion?

:P

Guest vignette

Lee Min-woo Gains Stronghold in China

woolmt2.jpg

Singer M (Lee Min-woo), who is also a member of the boy-band Shinwha, has consolidated his position as a top artist in China.

Lee will perform at a large concert in China being organized by a Chinese satellite TV station on October 28. Other performers will include popular artists from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Lee will sing songs form his second solo album, including “Battle,” “Let Me Love You” and “Bump.”

On November 3-4, Lee will perform in the finale of the 2006 Feel the K-POP in Shanghai festival.

Organized by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and the Korea Culture and Content Agency, the concert will feature such Korean artists as Lee’s bandmate Jun Jin, SG Wannabe, Hwisung and Tony Ahn.

Lee says his participation in the concert is the result of his popularity in China as both a member of Shinhwa and a solo artist, and pledged efforts to publicize Korean music in Asia.

Lee will participate in the 2006 Seoul Music Festival at the World Cup Stadium in Sangam-dong, Seoul on October 27, and stage a mini solo concert where he will sing the hit songs from his two solo albums and foreign songs that fit well with the autumn atmosphere.

He is also preparing his new solo album and will give a solo concert at the end of the year.

Source: KBS Global

Hope it's okay to post it here. Appropriate credits are given on the bottom.

WE NEED TO VOTE PEOPLE! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME! DBSG is winning!

2006 Seoul Gayo Daesang or Seoul Music Award 16th

2006 December 1st (Fri) 18:00 ~21: 30 (3 hour 30 minute live broadcast)

This is the first group voting poll booth.

We can actually vote without having to log in!

Let's do our best to vote like crazy!

This part of the poll ends on 10/30/06.

After that, we have to leave it to the Korean fans.

As the second group voting poll will be based on Mobile/ARS.

That is basically using your phone to vote.

2006 Seoul Gayo Daesang หรือ งาน Seoul Music Award ครั้งที่ 16

2006 December 1st (Fri) 18:00 ~21: 30 (3 hour 30 minute live broadcast)

This is the first group voting poll booth.

We can actually vote without having to log in!

Let's do our best to vote like crazy!

This part of the poll ends on 10/30/06.

After that, we have to leave it to the Korean fans.

As the second group voting poll will be based on Mobile/ARS.

That is basically using your phone to vote.

1.Enter this web http://www.jjqq.co.kr/sg/web/index.html

2. click for enter

(I can't get the picture to show up but it's orange dotted box at the top with word "go").

Click on that and it'll get you there to vote. Shinhwa is written in Korean but you'll see Once In a Life Time and you can click on the right.

3. *** important 1 vote /day

Credits: Shinhwachangjo.net+shinhwasarang.net+bobohturi+ringlet101

I swear... He seems shorter than 174cm...

^ lolz

I remember Minwoo saying in an interview once about being short, "It wouldn't fair to have everything. It destroys the purpose of being human."

...not the exact words...but along those lines....

If he doesn't mind, I'm certainly not complaining :)

Guest hush156

I swear... He seems shorter than 174cm...

^ lolz

I remember Minwoo saying in an interview once about being short, "It wouldn't fair to have everything. It destroys the purpose of being human."

...not the exact words...but along those lines....

If he doesn't mind, I'm certainly not complaining :)

yeah... i saw him in a concert! he is pretty short but he is still HOT

This is a never-ending topic :lol:

What he lacks in height, he makes up with all his talents. You dont need height to sing.. to dance... to act...to model(even with his lack of height ^^)...to compose....to have great fashion sense....to have a great personality...and to be the most beautiful human being I have ever laid eyes on :blush:

Here's him in BIGSTAR Web magazine while in Beijing for M.Music

DO NOT HOTLINK~~!!

0909bigstar1-1.jpg

0909bigstar2-1.jpg

0909bigstar3-1.jpg

0909bigstar4-1.jpg

0909bigstar5-1.jpg

0909bigstar6-1.jpg

0909bigstar7-1.jpg

0909bigstar8.jpg

0909bigstar9.jpg

Guest katelin_kim

woa, you are so lucky , i wish i can go too

but just tell us about it and how great M is ,

Those pics above are hot , M is sexy, hot and cute at the smae time

Guest samshiku

wow wendy you are SO lucky! minwoo is like WOWOWOW in his solo segments..i still remember oh so clearly during e s'pore concert! take some pics if u can! :)

Archived