Legendary Errol Flynn's Grandson The New Face Of Nautica

Guest pandoras0nymph

Guest pandoras0nymph

and he looks just like him!sooo gorgeous!
6a00e54fb7301c883401156e500820970c-.jpg

LUKE FLYNN

highresfull.jpg

people_luke.jpg

Et voila the spring is definitely here, the birds are singing and men are happily jumping into water to play with the waves :-) Let me give you the new face of 'Oceans' Nautica new fragrance, Luke Flynn, grandson of Hollywood legend Errol Flynn! Good genes sure run in the family!

Growing up in Jamaica, Luke lived a very free existance, surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving ... Luke then moved to New York City to study acting for a few years which led to a period of modeling and traveling around the world. Throughout the years, Luke never lost his passion for sailing and lived for 4 months on a sailboat, traveling from the Florida Keys to the bahamas and down to Jamaica.

For the past few years Luke has been working to produce his own film "In Like Flynn" based on his grandfather Errol Flynn's sailing adventure in Australia and New Guinea.

And if you wonder who Errol Flynn is.. well, he's a dashing hollywood legend.

6a00e54fb7301c883401156e501049970c-.jpg

Guest pandoras0nymph

WOW how should i say it

Like Grandfather like Grandson lol

both so hot dang what a family

wish i can marry one of the Flynn XD

well, his grand dad is already dead.. but flynn is like known for being a playboy. who cant blame him he's hot...

Little known fact, the guy who played Chase on Zoey 101 (Sean Flynn), was also Errol Flynn's grandson... so, just wanted to share that haha.

Guest Elianna

GAAAAHHH!!! Errol Flynn is my favorite actor!!!! He has been in movies with people like Bette Davis, Olivia De Havilland, Ronald Reagen, Humphrey Bogart ... he was actually the first choice to be Rhett in Gone with the Wind! Isn't he gorgeous! I never thought I would see him mentioned in soompi ^_^ His grandson is hot ... but I like Errol better :P

n505147439_1215_8393.jpgn505147439_1201_5696.jpg

Here is more of Luke:

headshotfull.jpgscarfull.jpg

Guest pinkxstrawberry

Little known fact, the guy who played Chase on Zoey 101 (Sean Flynn), was also Errol Flynn's grandson... so, just wanted to share that haha.

lmao! lol, thats who i thought it was goin to be wen i read the title! :lol:

Archived