I Have A Request For Kingone Wang Pix!

Guest ~dhluvr4ever~

Guest ~dhluvr4ever~

does any1 have pictures of 'Kingone Wang'???
||Request||

Has any1 heard of Kingone Wang? He was in the drama 'Devil Beside You' with the very popular Rainie Yang! I just so happen to admire this guy...Anywho, he was also in 'Why Why Love' w/ her as well..

(*note, please put this in the right thread if this isn't where it belongs!!! thanks!)

He played as the older of Mike Ye from 'Why Why Love'....hmph, well, here's a pic of him..the only one i could find of him!!

1024-1.jpg<<<see the duude on the right?? that's him!! I have pix request 4 him!!

Omg!! I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS DONE!!! LOL, now I check..and there's posts!!!Dang..am I slow or what!

Guest Queen B

Hey!! I Dont have pics but you can go to the WWL thread at asianfanatics site. There's a lot of pics of him there. (Dont even know if I'm allowed to do this) :)

Guest foowdx3

asjkldfklasdjfklasdfj i <33 kingone!! too bad he never gets the girl in the drama. haha in dby and whywhylove, he's the guy rainie likes first but when he likes her, she's already fallen for mike LOL. but man that last pic of him w/ the messy hair is freaking HOTTTT :P

--edit

i come bearing gifts :D

kingone2.jpg

kingone3.jpg

kingone4.jpg

kingone.jpg

i find this pic SO hot :]

and BONUS:

some hot kiss scenes x]

kingonekiss.jpg

from his mv

kingonekiss2.jpg

from one of his dramas *whoooo*

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ~dhluvr4ever~

dhluvr4ever~ : i just realized, you're a fan of Donghae too? Hmmm that's funny cause my friend said that Kingone resembles Donghae HAAHAH! :)

omg..lol, yes i love donghae!! omg, i'm so sorry for the really late reply..i thought this thread died!!!!

18829.jpg

2006121114146.jpg

peilinkingone2.jpg

558651419.jpg

71306_22266.jpg

will post more soon!

LOVED DBY!. LOL. Especially Mike He...

Also Kingone Wang (But the part where he gets all scary soemwhere int he first episodes of DBY...got me scared right there)

OMG!!!!THANK YOU!!!!! ahaha X] i've never watched DBY--maybe I should watch it though...Now, King1 is olddddd...lol

aha, thanks so posting!

20070314-022123-leu.jpg

normal20061128tvbs5234msq8.jpg

20057231612112212341551gx3.jpg

1103628968b07d688391ohb7.jpg

960713wis04za0.jpg

rktb8.jpg

rk1iz2.jpg

rk2od2.jpg

rk4ud4.jpg

kingonesuperidolseptembfb0.jpg

credits : FI + asianfanatics

i'll post more later ^^;

Yo!! OMg, thanks for the King1 pix! i luv him!!! and i hate Mike He! but to those Mike He lovers--I'm sorry!! >.<

thanks again!!!

Kingone Wangg <3

I was in love with his

character in WWL :D

SO WAS I!!!!! lol, that's when my obsession for him came..lol<3 he's oldd now...lol

damn he looks hot in that picture

but the girl he's kissing... :unsure:

11977038101947355752ab3jf5.jpg

yeah....what up with that girl...

asjkldfklasdjfklasdfj i <33 kingone!! too bad he never gets the girl in the drama. haha in dby and whywhylove, he's the guy rainie likes first but when he likes her, she's already fallen for mike LOL. but man that last pic of him w/ the messy hair is freaking HOTTTT :P

--edit

i come bearing gifts :D

kingone2.jpg

kingone3.jpg

kingone4.jpg

kingone.jpg

i find this pic SO hot :]

and BONUS:

some hot kiss scenes x]

kingonekiss.jpg

from his mv

kingonekiss2.jpg