• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest some-azn-guy

^ nice find.

for the noobs: http://media5.big-boys.com/content/drifting.wmv

btw. goddamn the rsx got owned.

that video was crazy...damn!

i had to watch it twice to make sure i actually saw that guy get rode over by the car.

and you should expect to see a stock RSX get owned like that....that's a modded FD for crying out loud..even in stock vs. stock, the FD would've walked...just not as easily as it did.

Guest some-azn-guy

LOL. It's that one girl's Brother's car that traded in his boosted Integra for that Two Tone Skyline!! Undefeated my richard simmons eh? ;)

hahahaha..

it's like we all said..nothing is unbeatable.

and i mean NOTHING is unbeatable.

....actually, scratch that. lets wait and see if that statement is still true after those middle aged white men start to modify their C6 Z06 Vettes.

:lol:

Guest some-azn-guy

:lol:

that's a nice video for all the people who don't believe in understeer on those AWDs.

his own stupid fault, thinking his car could turn that corner at that speed. and a multiplier on the "stupidity meter" when i see him countersteer right into the canyon.

then it's all just LMAO.

Guest projeKt_dc5

^ nice find.

btw. goddamn the rsx got owned.

that video was crazy...damn!

i had to watch it twice to make sure i actually saw that guy get rode over by the car.

and you should expect to see a stock RSX get owned like that....that's a modded FD for crying out loud..even in stock vs. stock, the FD would've walked...just not as easily as it did.

the rsx-s stayed in 3rd gear. and that rx7 was modded which to me wasnt that impressive. but none the less the rsx-s got beat. lol.

Archived