button nose-hot or not?

hunniedough

do you guys think girls with button nose are hot/cute or just plain ol
Just wondering if you guys think girls with button nose are ugly cause i don't think i see alot of models or actresses with a button nose. i hate my button nose! my glasses keep on sliding down! ugh! EDIT: UP HER NOSE!:Button_Nose.sized.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^do you have any human pic with a button nose rather than a chucky little sister pic?

anyway,it depends on the person,if you can pull it off,then you're hot with it

Guest HtyPotter

depends on the person. Anyway, noses are usually there for practical purposes. Generally they're not that attractive in themselves.

Guest Izam.

^ yea it just depends on the person and facial shape

I think it depends on the person too.

I have a button nose and I can't say that I like it. It kind of makes my eyes look like they are far apart and I can't wear sunglasses. :lol::lol:

My dad always jokes about how flat it is. :sweatingbullets:

I think it depends on the person too.

I have a button nose and I can't say that I like it. It kind of makes my eyes look like they are far apart and I can't wear sunglasses. :lol::lol:

My dad always jokes about how flat it is. :sweatingbullets:

Omg, I can't agree more. Well, my eyes ARE far apart to begin with, but still... TT_TT

My brother teases me a LOT. So does my mom -_-;; meanies, siding against the youngest family member! *cries* :[

Guest MaryMagdalin

lol

i think the majority of asian descent lack a prominent nose bridge

oh really?

i guess i`m lucky then :P

Guest Izam.

Omg, I can't agree more. Well, my eyes ARE far apart to begin with, but still... TT_TT

My brother teases me a LOT. So does my mom -_-;; meanies, siding against the youngest family member! *cries* :[

Yeah. My dad pinches my nose a lot as a kid because it was so flat. :tongue2: :tongue2:

Guest XX3CHUNSA

button noses are really small. i think i have one. i like it though. people around me get nose jobs to get straight "american" noses, but it just looks weird on asians.

Guest Stitchie

hehe..i also have a button nose....i hate the fact my glasses is falling very second..i have to keep pushing it up....i dont' realli hate it...

it is alright

Guest deportedkorean

yeah, i hate that my glasses fall down all the time...AND you cant wear those gigantic sun glasses...otherwise, it just sits on your cheeks.

button noses can be cute though...its not consisdered hot imo.

Guest blowmeupdoll

oh really?

i guess i`m lucky then :P

no offense, but it doesn't seem like you have a prominent nose bridge from your user picture.

i dont think ANY asians have a prominent nose bridge..because we don't have prominent foreheads.

and i think button noses arereally cute! sometimes they fit very well for some people

Archived