How to get rid of eye bags?? Help~ D:

Guest kalacondition

Guest kalacondition

Any home remedies or products that will get rid of eyebags? I'm not sure if I never get enough sleep (I always stay up late... keke ><) or if they're hereditary but i always seem to have bags under my eyes, especially in pictures!

I'm not one for makeup, but anything to get rid of them will be so great @_@

Guest monkeyinabarrel

To tell if its heredity look at the people in your family who do get regular sleep.

I've heard is to put 2 spoons in the freezer overnight and in the morning put them on your bags for a couple minus or until they're not cold

Guest PandaAgenda

Do you have any allergies?

Blocked nose as a result of allergies can affect the veins under your eyes and make them appear darker.

Guest skyline_7

you can try using tea bags to try and minimize the appearance of your eye bags.

just put two green tea tea bags into hot water, after a few minutes, take out the tea bags and put them into the fridge.

when the tea bags are cold, you can place them over your eyes like an eye mask.

Guest jroxxs

Drink plenty of water and get a good night's sleep. The results aren't immediately noticeable but it worked for me :)

• 2 years later...
Guest globalbeauty1_stv

kalacondition said: Any home remedies or products that will get rid of eyebags? I'm not sure if I never get enough sleep (I always stay up late... keke ><) or if they're hereditary but i always seem to have bags under my eyes, especially in pictures!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest flycat52_stv

kalacondition said: Any home remedies or products that will get rid of eyebags? I'm not sure if I never get enough sleep (I always stay up late... keke ><) or if they're hereditary but i always seem to have bags under my eyes, especially in pictures!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tctan_stv

Due to long hour of late night working on laptop and lack of sleep, I discovered I am developing #darkcircles #黑眼圈 under my #eyes, and even seeing #eyebags #眼袋 forming. I tried the following to get rid if not reduce these problem:

1) Using cold ice cubes wrapped around in cloth and place on affected eye bag areas for 10 - 15 minutes, one to two times daily. It did look to work but only lasted for a few hours; however, keeping the swelling down consistently will slow down the development of larger bags under my eyes – it will lessen the stress and stretching the skin that can endure.

2) Eye bags are usually formed because of water retention under the eyes. Depending on genetics and anatomical features, individuals store excess fluids at different places throughout the body; for some, excess fluid pools beneath the eye lid, causing under eye bags. To combat water retention, I also tried to reduce sodium intake and drink plenty of water (dehydration causes water retention), get adequate exercise, avoid alcohol and severe diuretics, and eat a balanced diet.

3) Saw a product demonstration on #InstantlyAgeless #cream. Ordered and tried the cream by applying and lightly tapping on eye bags. To my surprise, the dark circles disappeared and the eye bags turned light and flattened after 2 trials. In fact, each trial of less than 2 minutes, the eye bags noticeably disappeared. Amazing!

I wanna share my own eye bag experience, and thought some of my friends who have similar problem could benefit here. See this video....

Interested to know more about the Instantly Ageless cream?

https://www.facebook.com/100009562532038/videos/1385425151786223/

Can pm me or email to 98765130tctan2@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
Guest bebeauty

Try rubbing an ice cube covered in a paper towel all over your face, neck and under eye circles.It helps close your pores and get rid of pimples. I do this everyday and my face looks great!! At night, I like to apply pure Argan Oil on my face, neck and under eye circles before going to bed and it leaves my skin super soft and hydrated and it helps repair dead skin cells so my under eye circles have diminished. I highly recommend ISA Professional's EVAO (Extra Virgin Argan Oil), it has no added ingredients, it's just pure Argan Oil. It's also USDA organic, not tested on animals and fair trade! You can even use it on your hair as a hot oil treatment, just leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off in the shower for an extra boost of shine! There's a reason it's called Liquid Gold! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alexmeek

Drink plenty of water and get a good night's sleep. The results aren't immediately noticeable but it worked for me at least...Try rubbing an ice cube covered in a paper towel all over your face, neck and under eye circles.It helps close your pores and get rid of pimples. I do this everyday and my face looks great!! Otherwise my friend just had her treatment of Austin vision therapy in which she is free from these eye bags.

For dark circles: Hydrate! And get sufficient sleep. In addition, cucumber slices or black tea bags will help. Good eye creams can help as well, I use Missha's Geum Sul vitalizing eye cream and it helps. For concealing... Etude House's under eye concealer (to conceal) & Kat Von D's tattoo concealer pencil (to brighten) can help.

And if you're referring to Aegyo Sal, just make it work. Its cute.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I ordered dermalmd anti-aging serum to help with bags under my eyes and wrinkles on my forehead. It looks terrifying though! I like the creamy texture when applying it to my face, I feel that my face is getting tighter. I notice lines under my eyes are slowly disappearing and becoming lighter.

• 6 months later...

I have genetic under eyes, so I have nowhere to run. But, this is what I often do to minimize their appearance. 

1: I use a cold spoon or a cold eye cream to bring down inflammation every morning. 

2: I then apply an eyelid and undereye highlighter. 

3: Then I go ahead and use my regular concealer.

4: I finish up with some loose powder to set it in and make it last longer.

AT NIGHT:

Before bedtime I make sure I take OFF all my makeup, I've noticed that makes a big difference. 

1: Take off makeup with EYE makeup remover.

2: Use the same cold spoon method or cool eye cream tactic.

3: I use a coffee-infused eye serum. When I'm out of it, I brew strong coffee and soak cotton balls on it. I leave it on for a few minutes. 

4: I use a SILK eye mask to sleep.

after all that craziness, my under eye bags honestly look much better and less noticeable. 

Archived