My skin problems.

bbyBoss

So for the longest time, I've always washed my face with just water.. (Actually something I read on here years ago) and I think it's not going to do anymore. I am starting to believe that I actually need a cleanser. Of course, me being the person that I am, I know very little about any regimes or procedures when it comes to taking care of my skin. I have what is considered to be normal skin, oily some spots but also dried when it gets windy and all that of course. I have some red on my cheeks (barely noticeable until you come up to my face)

I kinda of just want to whiten my face, even the tone a little so it's not different colors. There are so many products these days. Do you guys actually use everything on the market: masks, cleansers, moisturizers, etc?

Guest xLionHeartx

I'm by no means a dermatologist but from the threads I've read in the past, Lika's Papaya soap was mentioned often to help with "whitening" skin.

Guest nera29

Hi there,

Lots  of women have problem skin. Sometimes it is too oily. Sometimes it is  too dry. Some skin is blotchy and other skin is ruddy. Very few of us are lucky enough to have that perfect peaches-and-cream complexion that we all long for. To make up for all of our flaws, we  buy every skin care product that we can find, hoping that something  will work that perfect miracle. However, the truth is that expensive  skin care products aren’t always the answer. Sometimes, the simple ones  made right in our kitchen are just as good, if not better.

Using   homemade skin care recipes can give you the best results over time.   Here information on picking out your ingredients will be made easier.   From carrier oils, body butters, essential oils you will find out how   they can help your skin and hair. I also call them the kitchen   ingredients, there are so many ingredients that you already have in your   kitchen to make homemade skin care recipes. . .

67515edd815d4364ff4552b0277628f4_medium.jpg

If you are interested,just visit my site:

you will get a free,50 pages ebook with loads of homemade skin care recipes!

All yours:)

http://www.thenaturalskinproducs.com

Guest dizazanbabygurl

I think I may have the same type of skin as you. When it comes to washing your skin, all you really need is just regular bar soap (dermantologist suggested). You don't need to buy all those cleaners since most of them tend to dry out your skin or make you break-out. I would suggest following these steps twice a day.

1. Wash your face with Dove Bar Soap.

2. Use moisturizer for your face (non-oily). I actually use a really expensive shiseido brand for my sensitive skin, but try and find something that suits you and is affordable.

3. Throughout the day, use Clean&Clear oil blotting sheets to absorb any excess oil on your face.

Repeat each step once in thr morning and once at night (at night you don't need blotting sheets). Hope I helped!

• 2 years later...
Guest Zoe Tey

I need help. I have a lot of small pimples on my forehead and it doesnt look good. I thought it was oil so i use oil free face washer but nothing changed it was still there. what should i do?

Guest radenayu

if you don't usually use makeup, cleansing  with water is ok :) if you wear makeup you should use makeup remover first than us facial cleanser. I suggest you to choose a bubble facial foam, because it prevent skin from stress.
I have a normal - dry skin and my fav bubble facial foam is SkinLife Facial Foam 
 skinlife+foaming+facial+foam+review.png
you can read the review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2013/08/review-skinlife-facial-foam-lotion.html

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lasereast

As the body ages, its natural ability to regenerate new layers of skin slows down. Gentle exfoliation will slough off old skin cells and reveal fresh, glowing skin.

• 5 months later...
Guest jolive213

I also not wear daily makeup or wear light makeup only. Even I am serious about my skin problems. Fortunately I don't have any major skin issue. Also Jarvis Cosmetics have a big hand to behind my healthy and glowing skin.
Earlier I completed my clinical trial with them and is happy with the results. I suggest you to visit them once. 

Guest c.odette

this thread was started in 2011 with the last post in dec 2013
do people not read the dates of this stuff?? Stop bumping 3 yr old threads with your shameless product placement pls :@@@@@@@@

Guest lilacmakeupartist

I'm a makeup artist. Try using low pH items. Baby products are softer. Foaming washes are best. You have sensitive skin

Guest jolive213

c.odette said: this thread was started in 2011 with the last post in dec 2013
do people not read the dates of this stuff?? Stop bumping 3 yr old threads with your shameless product placement pls :@@@@@@@@

Guest gisellaaa

Use a face wash that doesn't dry you out and leaves your skin supple and soft. Then continue with a alcohol-free toner and finish with an oil-free moisturizer. Don't forget to use sunscreen in the daytime and make sure to take off ALL your make-up off at night. You can also use serums, eye creams, or weekly face masks and scrubs to help your skin. If you want whiter skin, stay away from the sun and use a product that contains arbutin. Arbutin helps whiten the skin and is quite effective and gentle (in my personal experience). I can't exactly recommend a skin care brand since everyone's skin is different and reacts to different things differently, but I'm using the Hada Labo Shirojyun line and it works perfectly! I've also tried the Kose Sekkisei line, but Hada Labo is much more cheaper lol. 

Guest sharebear432

I had the same problem!! Evening tone for my skin is so hard that a lot of products I used didn't really give good results.  I read about this line from Vain Pursuits from a beauty blog, and I tried it with their $25 discount.  pretty good so far, they made moisturizers just for ME! *dance*

• 1 month later...
Guest jolive213

I am writing to all who have any skin problem.... Visit Jarvis Cosmetics... They are providing clinical trial for approx 90% skin problems.... earlier I completed my clinical trial with them and the results are awesome...Specially I love their two products; Jarvis Cream & Serum...   Jarvis Cream helps skin invulnerable framework to be at the most healthiest condition and Jarvis Serum enter through skin; actuate the dead platelets with the goal that the blood can stream unreservedly once more.It is first skin care product that is targeting skin immune system. Having healthiest skin immune system is the key to Anti-aging, bacterial infection and etc….
Good Luck

• 7 months later...
Guest rogerpamela

I had been dealing with this irritating problem of acne. People would not look at my face really but only at the pimples. Then my mom bought me Problematik Skin Mask of Sakare from their store. I was at first reluctant to use it as I thought it might too aggravate the problem like any other cosmetic. But I was wrong! Sakare is beautifully different. Since using it, my face has been largely free from acne. I typically use it once every week. Now everybody appreciates the difference they see on my skin. Thank you Sakare!  

Archived