Vicky Zhao Wei to marry a Singaporean businessman

Guest ellewoods

Guest ellewoods

Wedding bells for Vicky Zhao Wei at the end of the year
c5682fc5.jpg

tvickizhaowei.jpg

2zolz6a.jpg

Vicky Zhao Wei is said to be marrying a Singaporean businessman, known as Marco, at the end of the year. The Shin Min Daily News quoted Hong Kong reports that it was singer Faye Wong who brought the couple together, when she introduced the pair to each other at a night club in Beijing.

The two are said to have dated for two years. During that time, Marco has already proposed to Vicky twice. The couple have remained low-key about their relationship as Marco is not industry insider. He is said to be a businessman who is about Vicky's age, and owns two top night clubs in Singapore. The pair hit it off very well after being introduced by Faye, and passion quickly sparked between the two.

The couple's families approve of the relationship and they will be married in a low-profile ceremony at a secret location in Singapore later this year.

Marco's first proposal received a refusal from the actress, as she had work commitments. However, she said yes to him when he asked her again in a second proposal which took place two months ago.

However, Vicky's spokesperson Chen Rong has denied that the marriage will take place, and also denied any knowledge of Chen Rong. When Hong Kong reporters asked if Faye Wong was the matchmaker for the couple, the spokesperson said: "These are personal matters, let's not discuss it. It's not important who introduced the couple to each other."

But at a promotional activity held at the beginning of the month for her movie "Hua Mulan", Vicky admitted that she already had someone in mind as a marriage partner when she was asked about it by a reporter, although she declined to elaborate on further details.

Before Vicky met Marco, Apple Daily reported that the actress was spotted holding hands with musician Li Quan, 37, at the opening of fashion store H&M in Shanghai in 2007. Up to two months before the photo was captured, it was still known to the media that she was dating Chinese table-tennis star Wang Liqin.

source :divaasia

tvy08122.jpg

Guest AS1AND0LL

Wow if this is true than her husband is going to be quite a lucky man to have a gorgeous wife : ) best of luck to her... I wonder how he looks like.

seems like a rumor...

Zhao Wei: I will not get married with a Singaporean

Chinese actress Zhao Wei denies talks of her impending marriage to a Singaporean businessman and explained that she is a patriotic woman

A month ago, Chinese actress Zhao Wei was rumoured to be married to a Singaporean businessman. It was later revealed by the production team of her upcoming Chinese movie, Hua Mulan that the rumours released were in fact a publicity stunt created for the movie.

At the press conference held a few days ago for the movie, Zhao Wei stepped forth and put an end to these rumours once and for all. She referred to herself as a patriotic woman and said, "I love my country so much, I will not get married with a Singaporean."

Last week, director Jingle Ma expressed his worries about Zhao's participation in the movie sequel, Hua Mulan 2. When reporters questioned the actress if she would delay her marriage for the movie, Zhao straightforwardly remarked, "If I were to meet the right guy, I wouldn't care so much."

The reporters persisted and further questioned Zhao on her previous statement. "I have already met someone suitable. I would not announce my marriage online or inform my parents in my hometown about it. However, given my character, it would also be hard for me to keep things a secret."

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/xin/20090921/ten-...an-3c1b9bc.html

awww this got me excited for awhile cuz i stay in singapore and i like vicki a lot ever since her princess show, and then the later news burst my bubbles :(

Guest Tofu_Cloud

:mellow: .............. bad bad

i have a bad feeling about this..

i read on soompi another article about her and how she was kinda desperate to get married and stuff

(i think maybe her age and where her career is now)

I mean.. she only knows the guy for 2 years...

My guess is they will marry and know each other better at 6 yrs and then divorce.

Two yrs is too sudden.

Guest Special Ed

She and Chen Kun should just get married. lol. They've known each other for soooo long and they're BFFs.

But then Vicki doesn't have a good relationship history with businessmen ... they always end up cheating on her or leaving her.

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

aww i guess its good shes patriotic but than again i always believe people doing so block opportunities to meet great people from other backgrounds ...

but whatever, shes my fav chinese actress, i hope she gets married soon =]

Guest sur-le-rivage

Hmm I thought it was weird when I read the topic title.. because recently I just read that she denied dating anyone at all..

Hope she finds true love soon :)

Archived