Breast Augmentation & Breast Feeding

Guest RitaKim19

Guest RitaKim19

I think not many soompiers interested in getting a boob job. It's getting warmer and everybody around me is preparing for the summer, means 
they are going to the plastic surgery clinic to do breast augmentation.

I am a little concern about breast feeding ability after breast augmentation. Well, of course google says, it wont affect our ability to breast feed our child,
but I am still nervous and worry. Did anyone ever get breast augmentation and still be able to breast feed? Please share with me~~~~
Does any of you knows about stem cell breast augmentation? Is it good? How about fat grafting breast augmentation?

maybe your ob/gyn can give you an opinion on that?
IMO, it's better to get the implants AFTER you're done breastfeeding. Because when you produce milk, your breast will increase 2-3 cups size.And then after your kid is not breastfeeding anymore, your breast will deflate, won't go back to the original shape. From nice round oranges or grapefruits, to deflated balloons. When you are small, they will become smaller. That's why Gweneth Patrow and Kate Hudson have implants.
Just google post-baby breasts.
I'm talking from experience. I told hubby I want implants when we're done having kids.  I missed my grapefruits. T_T

Guest RitaKim19

Thank you for answering my post. I will consider your opinion, coz personally I want to look gorgeous this summerbut I also will get married maybe next year.
My breasts are so small. Even A cup still loose on me. ㅠ.ㅠ
I hope your planning to have implants will go well.^^

Guest winterCloud23

hii everyone im really really desperate and have no self confidence !!im 19 years old and have a tiiiiiiiiiny breast !! if i dont wear a bra it look like the body of 10 years old girlits really deppressing and i hate summer bcue all my family and friend will notice it :(plz help me with some tips .. ps: just dont talk about plastic surgery plzhuuh can i also know at which age the breast stop growing ??  :(( :(( :((

Guest RitaKim19

hi.. winter cloud23I tried to search google and here is what I found

• You may find that you will not reach your full breast size until you are in your late teens or even into your early 20s.
  • In general, breast development/growth ceases between ages 17-21 years
  • If you want to make your breasts look bigger, you can wear a padded bra or add tissue or other stuffing inside your bra.
    No offense, if you are fat and you want to loose weight, you can exercise and being on diet  but if you want to have bigger breast at your age, I don't think exercising is a good way . Remember, if you loose weight, your breast might become smaller !!!! Consider plastic surgery, I am now trying to collect some information. To tell you the truth, I am also afraid of all the procedures and the complications that might happen..

Guest winterCloud23

@ritakim19 hi sis thanks for your answer !! im not fat im skinny :( im 47kg what if i try to gain weight will I have bigger one ?? 
:( and do you know the pills diane35 i heard it make them bigger no ??

Guest RitaKim19

winterCloud23 said: @ritakim19 hi sis thanks for your answer !! im not fat im skinny :( im 47kg what if i try to gain weight will I have bigger one ?? 
:( and do you know the pills diane35 i heard it make them bigger no ??

Archived