Facebook is dead...?

Guest gisellaaa

Guest gisellaaa

It seems like it was all the rage a few years back, but now everyone's kind of on Snapchat/whatever. I don't post anything on my Facebook and I only keep it so I can contact people/so my relatives can see me, and so I can use the account to comment on articles online haha. Like, for example I post a picture on Facebook and I'll be lucky if I get 1 or 2 likes, but once I post a picture on Instagram I get 80+ likes immediately lol. 
The only people who regularly uses Facebook if I'm aware of are older people, foreigners, and businesses trying to promote their product. Honestly, if Facebook didn't spam everyone with advertisements all the time I think more people would use it but that's just my $0.02. 
What about you guys? Is it the same case for you? :P

Well I get a occasional likes on facebook. Maybe it is because I like other people stuff too. I think I need to make an instagram/snapchat to see what it is about lol. Meh I don't know why, but after receiving a lot of likes for one post it doesn't mean much to me.
I have a sister and she gets a lot of likes on instagram, but on her facebook she gets around 40 likes. She barely uses facebook too. I think she texts/calls people when she needs to get in touch.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

Facebook is annoying. I don't really use it unless I need to get in contact with someone.

I'm always going to prefer a forum over any social media. Forums are where you actually find out more about a subject and better suited for the nitty-gritty stuff.

Archived