I'm a girl that is possessive over a girl

cutebublebear

Ignore some of the bad replies above.
I'm similar to you, I think. I only want 1-3 friends in my life and happy with getting to know them fully and giving them most of my attention and a part of myself. I feel your jealousy. The problem is that you can't do much about it. You have to let her be.What you are looking for and what she wants in a friend are just different.I think it would be better to find more friends that would suit you better than her.
I have a question. Do you know her in real life?

Get other friends. Don't get possessive over anyone. It's very burdening to that person. Even a close couple have their own time away from their partner. Unlike some of the people here, I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I used to be possessive over a friend and didn't like it when her friends are around her even though they were nice. Now I'm lucky I get to talk to her on gmail messenger. Right now I feel like your friend is still your friend because she feels sorry for you.

Guest istymcm

Ived been in that situation so many times..you cant push her to do your thing.but you can do something...make her look for u. Miss u..if she comes running back to you..shes yours.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for your replies. She actually message me the other day because she said some people were being mean with her online, that she thought were her friends. That made me feel horrible is she just coming to me when she has problems? I got upset and she said I'm jealous and possesive & said why can't I be happy if she has friends? If she has friends she doesn't have time for me thats how I feel.

Guest istymcm

@cutebublebear‌ it is because we women love attention...and ofcourse you want the attention you are giving to her. Its really sad..some people just cant reciprocate love. By any chance you might want to message me something about yourself..we can segregate that feeling.

Guest tisa-chan

Oh, i feel sorry for you because i can understand your feelings a bit but i think it would really be good for you if you listened to some good advice you have been given by others. You probably can't imagine how investing into yourself would help because you are quite deep in this friendship and can hardly see anything else  but at least try and see how it goes from there. You just have to take a first step.
I can imagine she feels a bit restricted because she can't always be available since she has a lot of things she likes doing and people she likes hanging out with. Without these things she probably doesn't feel complete, satisfied, happy in her life that's why if you care for her you shouldn't take this things away from her.

Archived