Constant Eye Contact with a Cute Stranger?

Guest kbuyannemekh_at_gmail.com_stv

Guest kbuyannemekh_at_gmail.com_stv

During the first week of school, I saw a cute stranger in line at the snack bar. Ever since then I would glance at him, because you know, eye candy. I started to realize he would look at me too, but I shrug off the idea because maybe I just looked familar or it was accidental.

Then one day my friend caught him staring at me (I was right in front of him in line), and to prove she wasn't just playing, I asked another one of my friends to see if he was the next day. This time he was in front of me, and he turned and walked past me. In the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me, and my friend claimed he really was. I started to think he might like me too.

To make things more odd, I was walking in a somewhat empty hallway at school this morning, and i walked past him. I decided to turn around because I had the slightest hope that he might be loooking at me, and it turns out we both turned around and looked at eachother at the same time! As if he was expecting me not to turn... does he really seem interested in me?? Or am I trying to make a kdrama in my head haha~

I think you're trying to make a kdrama. whether someone is looking at you or not is highly subjective.. there are tons of things to look at, in front of you, behind you. if you think he looks at you a lot, then consider whenever he's not looking at you, he must be looking at some other girl.. or perhaps assume the totally reasonable fact that he looks at everything else except you more often than he looks at you, does that mean that he's more interested in the everything else more than he is interested in you? see these looking at this, not looking at that can be twisted in such convoluted ways, and is highly subjective. The only way to know for sure is if you end up really close friends or even his girlfriend and then you reminisce about the past and ask, "Hey so were you looking at me all those times?" but even then he won't tell the truth, he'll say w/e to make you happy.

Anyway, he may or may not be looking at you. If he is, the more likely reason is that he is wondering why you're always looking at him and checking (that is - if he has noticed you looking), otherwise, it might be because he finds you attractive too.

As he's walking away with his back to your face, pretend to have fallen down, and grab your ankle while yelling ''omg I think I broke my ankle!'', if he tends to you, he likes you.

Remember the ankle that you 'broke' btw.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest atypicalgirl

I'm going to say to you what my male friend said to me when I told him about a similar situation (though, leaving out the detail that I found the stranger cute): 

"Do you like him?" 
I'm guessing you must be very attracted to him to be noticing the finer details and pondering about something like this. :) If you get a chance to, you should talk to him.  

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with fabrications.
Force the issue.
The next time you lock eyes with him, keep the gaze long enough to the point where he's forced to ask, "what are you looking at/is something wrong?"
Then just say that he's got something on his lip and make a gesture that you're about to point it out to him.
Then, as you lean in close to inspect, say "oooh, I see what it is.." and when he asks "what is it?"
Answer, "My lips."
Then swoop in and kiss him FTW.

Archived