✿✿✿ Colorful Home Decor Ideas ✿✿✿

garasuwonderland

I like colored glass as home decor, it's enjoyable to see the stained glass effect when natural sunlight shines through, also love the magical atmosphere when candle light throws reflections on wall!

I enjoy painting on glass, hope you will enjoy my sharing. Do drop by my gallery some time: http://en.pinkoi.com/store/innatantglass

✿ Love in a Bottle ✿
14939151689_1b4c66908f_k.jpg

✿ Wine Red Twilight
15125648835_2c0b9a1875_k.jpg

✿ Night Rainbow Candle Holder
15122599101_a1aae07bd6_k.jpg
Thank you for looking :)

Guest poohkkpooh_18e7

your artwork is lovely! are they all painted? the wine red twilight looks like hand blown glass.... my favorite is the happy little clowns, very cute and cheery. love to have one on my table 
:)

Guest za.yong.xiang_26fd

very lovely glass! cute and colorful... really like the "starry bliss", the suncatcher reflects light beautifully :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RogerSanchez

The artwork you have posted here is very beautiful, everything in your artwork is perfect. The style and size of bottle, the design, the flowers you are using to decorate your artwork. The paint you have use here is really very nice, can you tell me which paint you have used. 

Thank you for the compliments, happy to hear that :)  I love to experiment on new painting techniques and test different painting medium, it's fun and enjoyable! I've tried many brands, I'd love those by Marabu, Pebeo and Martha Stewart (each has its own beautiful color range, worth trying out and see what tone you like best!)

I love experimenting new painting techniques..... just finished a new project and created this with creative painting techniques. Like the way intense blue green colors play against the quieter white and crystal glitter, hope you will like it as I do! Do drop by my website and see more, cheers :) 

Story of Blue and Green15324080703_a5828f8416_k.jpg
Thank you for looking :)

Guest RogerSanchez

They are really good ideas for home decor. I like glass paintings as decor for your living room. really all are looking very beutiful.

My grandma had 3 sun-catcher stained glass decorations suction-cupped to her kitchen window. I loved the cheery pop of color in her otherwise dark brown kitchen. Stained glass also reminds me of Ghibli films & the Ghibli museum where they use a lot of it.

Your work is beautiful! I like the yellow star a lot because I think it would "glow" really warmly. Do you ever do animal-shapes/paintings? I think a lot of decor is best in 3s & a celestial, fauna, animal combo would be great!

Thank you for the lovely compliments, so happy to hear that!
The stained glass in Ghibli museum is beautiful, I love that too! I love stained glass a lot, look stunning with light passes through. I have few animal glass paintings too, let me share with you my new favorite. 

Dancing Koi
15942078111_22f62eea2d_k.jpg
Thank you for looking :)

• 3 weeks later...

Like many, I'd love old glass. Surface striations and air bubbles give the work enticing character. Using unique painting techniques, I've created this art glass vase in Murano blown glass look with tiny air bubbles added to the appeal of antique glass. See more at http://en.pinkoi.com/store/innatantglass

✿ Art of Old Glass 昔のガラス

15321666974_081ca9e315_k.jpg

Thank you for looking!

• 6 months later...
Guest cornerstonegifts_stv

Brighten your home with creative ideas for decorating with color. Choosing the right paint color for your walls or deciding on an entire color scheme is easy when you use tips, online tools, color charts, hundreds of inspiring photos, and latest finds on color trends. Learn the best ways to use each color -- whether it's green, yellow, blue, red, purple, pink, brown, or neutrals. Each hue has unique traits, and knowing how to best use individual colors will create a room you'll absolutely love. Plus, color can set the mood for a room and lay the foundation for a space's style and personality. Every room in your home has several opportunities to introduce color -- including paint, window treatments, linens, furniture, accessories, wall art, flooring, and more.

• 1 month later...
Guest rachelabel

Glass paintings are beautiful. Usually, I love picture canvas for home decor, however, these glass artistic creations are marvelous. This type of glass art is truly remarkable and will add an appeal to the house.

• 1 month later...

Archived