Boyfriend Jeans Spring 2014 Trend

taiwanpride

boyfriendjeans.jpg

I've been looking for the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans that are light wash and super ripped!  This trend is not super new but it's the perfect staple item to transition from spring to summer.  What do you think? 

For the full post, check out my blog: thestyle-cat.blogspot.com :)

Guest hearthealer

Not quite a fan personally, looks very messy :P
I'm biased though, I can't pull it off since i have a very boyish figure.

Love this trend, especially when other parts of an outfit look expensive / classic / girly, contrasting with the ripped jeans, as if saying "dont take it too seriously, it's just a trend".

Guest motherducker

I like boyfriend jeans, got a pair myself, but not like those crazy cut up ones in those images.Boyfriend-Jeans-women.jpg
 The 2 far right is the most  ideal for me. Not too ripped, but ripped enough, yeap. 

Guest I_play_with_dolls

O'wow didn't know these were back. I dig the style but honestly they are not worth purchasing, go to a thrift store and find mens' slim jean one size bigger than richard simmons up the legs with razors is all you need to do.
$40 on jeans like that, that's wack.

Guest vintageous

looks good in pics but probably not in person. looks like they ran out of clothes and had to wear hobo jeans.

Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

Boyfriend jeans without all the crazy slashes and rips everywhere look nice. Personally, sometimes girls wear it too baggy but usually many girls can pull off the look.

Archived