A Pink's Hong Yoo Kyung is the Daughter of a Multimillionaire?

Guest System1430291513

Guest System1430291513

A Pink member Hong Yoo Kyung is quickly becoming a hot topic due to rumors of her being an "Uhm Chin Ddal" (A shortened phrase meaning "Mother's Friend's Daughter," referring to individuals whose mothers will mention in front of their own children to compare with them. It also describes individuals who seem perfect in many different ways in terms of academics, background, looks, etc).

Read the full story here.

Guest iGnition.

lol i knew her family was rich; they have a pretty big house, but i nvr thought they'd be that rich.and why u hating, Namjoo and Bomi can also sing quite well mind you.

Guest twelfthnovember-

NO. JUST NO. Post-Girls' Generation? They're awesome, but TAKE NOTE. No one, NO ONE is comparable to SNSD. They're one of a kind. Argument invalid.

Guest kadfish

uh yeah, that's probably how she got into apink... bribing with money. she's not skilled in anyway. and wtheck "post girls generation?" compared to the rest of the idols, only eunji is actually good at singing. the rest either are just average or below that.LOLOLOL.

Omg, Im so tired of ppl bashing APINK from just mentioning SNSD -_-... Haters gonna hate... SNSD and APINK are different. Let's see you perform on stage and be as successful as them. Then you can start bashing and saying that they(SNSD or APINK) cant sing. Both groups are good.

Guest SJELF16

WOW! Trying to get popular by saying your rich?????? That wont work! If ur rich then just stay home and be your little princess then being a idol! Im not an anti im just speaking my mind!

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

why compared them to SNSD! SNSD will always be SNSD and apink is always them. There are such thing as 2nd or first.

Guest Animeuver

o.o Wow. Haha, but doesn't change the fact that they're all dorky. XD Post-girl generation? I find them to be more of post-SES though, but they're all different in their own way. :D So many rich kids in the industry though, like Siwon, Dana etc. Born with looks, has talent and great background, god, be a little fair nya! :P

Archived