Ah! Blood!

Guest koreanCHICA

Guest koreanCHICA

so i'm in college, and my mom said i should study until my nose bleeds -__-;; which basically means study all the time and until you're practically dead. oh i love asian parents, haha.

but anyways, i wanted to know if nose bleeds were from being tired?

i know you get nose bleeds if the inside of your nose is too dry..

but i don't get why your nose would bleed if you were tired??

i haven't had a nose bleed in a loooong time. and i don't plan on having one any time soon xP

Guest jrho x3

maybe u get nose bleeds when ure tired cus you dont get enough oxygen to your....somewhere in your body...lmao, i dont know if i make sense or not.

i just tok this theory from......you yawn when you dont get enough oxygen to your brain.

ok..errr...*slowly walks aways* :ph34r:

Guest yumin1988

I always get nose bleeding after going on 2 days without much rest... According to my mum, she says it is due to something called "heatiness" ...

Guest nobody knows

read in manga that nosebleeds comes from too much stress?

haha a Korean manga shows that characters get nosebleed for overstudying =P perhaps that's the case

hmm haven't got nosebleeds from studying too much or my sis, so i don't really think that you can actually get nosebleeds from studying too hard..but it's also different for each person.

Guest supertammie

i had to take benadryl for this reaction i had to some sting

the antihistamine dried up the inside of my nose i guess, and my nose just randomly bled

I always get nose bleeding after going on 2 days without much rest... According to my mum, she says it is due to something called "heatiness" ...

"yeet hay" right?

Well...when my sister was younger, she LOVED chocolate.

but whenever she ate too much chocolate she'd get nosebleeds :huh:

sooo yeah. don't eat too much chocolate. haha.

Guest se7ensoul

well.. if you eat stuff that can heat your body you'll get nosebleed. In my language it's called panas dalam which means panas=heat dalam=inside. Your body get a little heated and therefore, your nose bleeds. see the picture? I think chocolate is one of them.

Guest koolangel297

i read in manga that you get nosebleed from hot girls

LMAO... from hot guys i do.. so i carry tissue with me everywhere... :w00t: *jks*

My friend believes that you get a nose bleed from a sudden change of temperature... or when its too hot on a summer day..

My mum believes its coz you dont eat enough fruits, vegies and stuff

So i don't think you can get a nose bleed from studying too hard.. probably a headache most likely... or even faint.. lol... but everyone is different...

I think your mum is watching too much dramas and movies... lol

maybe people never get noseblood from studying too much thats why ur mom says u should study until ur nose bleeds (that means study nonstop all ur life) :D

Guest sookkyung123

"The most common reasons for nose bleeds are (1) trauma (for example, by picking or rubbing your nose) and (2) excessive dryness (usually due to dry weather), which may chap the nasal tissues."

if your really stressed out maybe its possible you could get a nose bleed....

i read in manga that you get nosebleed from hot girls

i heard that when guys are horny they get nosebleeds...... is that true?? i saw it in a korean drama before.

i get nosebleeds all the time.

just randomly. not from like hours of studying or anything.

hey, btw you're koreanCHICA and i'm just CHICA and korean

Guest 동방신기_짱

ooh my friend gets nosebleeds whenever she's tired and stressed

and i get nosebleeds whenever i recover from the flu..

it's so scary to randomly get a nosebleed.. but i like the fact that it doesnt hurt

"yeet hay" right?

Well...when my sister was younger, she LOVED chocolate.

but whenever she ate too much chocolate she'd get nosebleeds :huh:

sooo yeah. don't eat too much chocolate. haha.

loll i thought that was just me

when i drink chocolate milk

it happens

so i drink regular milk at school

Archived