Does everybody just watch youtube now instead of tv?

Guest Subways

Guest AceFondu

I only watch youtube when i want to watch a certain video.. I watch T.V. when i want to watch something random or find something interesting...

And can i ask how the hell did you even find a video on that in the first place it uploaded recently like to this very second too.. Like is that channel yours or something? Just asking lol xD

Guest itrayya

i love cable tv. i prefer it over the computer screen.

but also watching youtube via the tv, i don't like too much.

Guest happybubble

I watch interesting videos on youtube... I never really liked watching tv. It's been months since the last time I turned it on. 

Guest citron1430288965

I don't watch tv much.. I did before, but the only channels I watch are Animal Planet, BBC and Disney Chanel. Haha. I prefer to watch what I want online.

But, a lot of TV-channels have online-streaming so if I wanted to watch something I never watch it on TV but on my computer :)

Guest Subways

I feel that I don't have the capacity to watch anything longer than 9 minutes when online on youtube though... the new generation is so screwed =P

Guest monkeyinabarrel

With limited data no... Lol I don't know a lot of the viral videos because of my paranoia of running over.

Guest BondSierran

I think YouTube was just the natural progression. TV's are becoming more interactive with the internet. Time's are changing baby!

But yes, I watch YouTube more then I do TV, mostly for the Korean shows that I can't watch (besides Korean News but bleh so boring).

Guest jroxxs

I spend the majority of my time at home on Youtube. I might turn my TV on a couple of times a month at most. The only thing I use my TV for is to watch the Formula 1 >.>

Guest Bonnie

I never watch TV, or even touch it for that matter, anymore.

I am always on Hulu, The CW, Youtube..etc. It's just so convenient and comfy!

The only time I would use my TV is if I play Wii...which is almost never, ha.

Guest masterofceremony

yeah, I had read interesting article in the past about what is the future of TV in case of so fast development of online video services etc.

I remember that some research done has stated that there is a really still huge percentage of people who do not like to select & search for content, but they like to someone to provide fun for them by streaming some content. So by this research seems that TV will never die in meaning of scheduled streaming of content (?)

Guest AiMango

No I dont... right now i actually have free tv service at the place i'm staying, but i haven't watched it once for the past 4 months. at school - living off campus we dont have a tv at our place. i mean i just dont even have time to be watching tv anymore, if i'm really bored ill go on fb, this forum, and yes maybe youtube.

Archived