Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen $20M Mansion is Built [PHOTOS]

melkimx

Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen $20M Mansion is Built [PHOTOS]

February 3, 2012 10:42 AM EST

225650-palace-in-brentwood.jpg                                                                              

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's $20 million mansion is fully built, meaning the couple have quite the luxurious place to relax once Super Bowl XLVI is  over.

While Gisele Bundchen cheers on her husband, Tom Brady, and his New England Patriots as they take on the New York Giants at the Super Bowl this Sunday in Indianapolis, she'll be able to rest easy, knowing she has the stunning $20 million mansion to look forward to.

Coming in at 22,000 square feet, the mega-mansion is their new slice of Brentwood, Calif. The couple reportedly moved into the house recently with their 21-month-old son Benjamin, according to Inhabit.com.

tom-brady-gisele-mansion-4.jpg

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen have said that the house includes green features, including rooftop solar panels and a rainwater recovery system. Construction on the house, located in a Brentwood canyon, began about a year-and-a-half ago.

The couple was not out on the street while they waited for their new house to be built, however, as they also have homes in Boston and New York City.

The home has eight bedrooms, a lagoon-shaped swimming pool with spa, a weight room, a wine cellar, a six-car garage, and a bridge connecting two wings of the house. It also includes a butler's room, a nursery, and an elevator.

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen bought the 3.75-acre lot in 2008 for $11 million. They had the plans drawn up and then redone, as the first spec was deemed too small, reports The Daily Mail, which estimates their wealth at about $90 million.

Here's a slideshow of some of the first photos to emerge of the massive $20 million mansion.

http://www.ibtimes.c...house.htm#page1

tom-brady-gisele-mansion-4.jpg

---

okay, i know this sounds snarky, but doesn't the massiveness of this mansion kind of make it not green by default? like all the electricity needed to maintain a place of this size. that aerial view was insane! (yes, i'm a little jealous) T_T

Guest nana544

The money of power. You can do anything with it. That is a very beautiful house. But, it's way too big for just three people. Hope they won't get lonely in there.

i completely agree it is a big house, but these are people who have over the top weddings with easily over 1k people. I'm sure they would entertain and throw parties at their house & have a place for friends or family to stay when they come to visit.

Now, would I personally go for a house this big? No but that's because I don't know nearly as many people as they do.

anyways, I can't believe it's already done, I thought it'd be like 5years or so before it was done lol

Guest tinatran_

Its such a big house. The best thing with having a house like that is the luxury, like private rooms, game rooms and etc. Not sure why a family of 3 would want a big house, but oh wells. Its their money being spent, not mine. :P

okay, i know this sounds snarky, but doesn't the massiveness of this mansion kind of make it not green by default? like all the electricity needed to maintain a place of this size. that aerial view was insane! (yes, i'm a little jealous) T_T

Well, I did note that it has rooftop solar panels so maybe they are just that effective in helping the residence be self-sustaining and not such a drain on the power grid.

But I'm with you mel, I am a little jealous at the spaciousness of the home.  Can you imagine how much IKEA stuff you'd have to buy just to furnish it?  LOL ..:w00t:

i think its ugly =/ okay maybe not ugly, but theres nothing special about it besides the fact that its big. Maybe the interior is more impressive? I guess I just prefer more modern designs ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i hope some day richass people would spend that money and build a house that big in a developing country and turn it into a school/hospital/shared housing, honestlty, i know already see this as a waste of money and property.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest paintyourxtarget

unless they have like 10 live-in maids and a built-in homeless shelter, I can't grasp why anyone would need a house that enormous. that's definitely three stories tall, unless the roof is enormous and has windows for now reason. you can only have so many gaming rooms and ballrooms.

anyone know what the little towers are? I'd say they were chimneys but they evidently have roofs.

• 1 month later...
Guest sc_1321e9abed4632035ab96170ddbb1a52

The first thing that comes to my mind... what's the point of all that space?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest gingerkham

I wonder if their relationship will last that long either.. They got together on odd terms.. I sure wouldn't want to clean a house that big, but I guess if they can afford a 20 million dollar mansion they can afford some maids as well :0

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xinf1nityxl0v3x

that house is huge! although as beautiful as it may be but i'd be too scared to live alone in such a big house.

Archived