Looking to start a Kpop cover group

Guest yummycookiecake88

Guest yummycookiecake88

Annyeonghaseyo! Konnichiwa! Hola! Ni hao! Bonjor! HELLOOOOO!!

I've been dancing to kpop for a while now...as in for a couple of years.

Recently, I've become a little better and now I'm confident enough to want to perform on stage!

The only problem is that the songs I want to do are by groups, and honestly, I'm tired of dancing all alone :(

So basically what I'm saying is that I want to start a group that does kpop covers

I would prefer to have a group that sings and dances, but just a dance group or singing group would be awesome too

I don't really sing, but I rap...and I like dancing to boy songs more, but I feel confident when I do girl songs

I plan to record our song and/or dance covers and put them on YouTube, but whenever it's possible, I would like to perform on stage (example: Metrocon, any public venue)

So if you live around Tampa, FL and you're interested please leave a reply or send me a message!

Also, if you have any questions leave a reply here!

Thank you for reading :)

Guest yummycookiecake88

:( well it's basically about having fun for me.

if you look confident, and you have fun then I'm happy :)

it sucks that you're not near me though TT^TT

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest elizabethmansolo

I wished I lived in Florida so I could join it but I'm sadly moving to NJ...I can do mostly dancing because if I sing, I would totally chop the korean language to pieces...lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest monkeybow88

I live in Tampa, FL. I'm 21 and I'd like to this while I'm still young. I can't sing but I pick up choreography fairly well. Performing live would be amazing!

Guest winterchild036

I know this wasn't what you had in mind but would you consider a singing collab group? Anyone could join and we could mix our voices.
Btw I'm in Vancouver...

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Tubaa99

Omggg I would love to join!! But i live in all the way in Australia, Melbourne *cries* :( I'm looking to start a group too if anyone lives in Melbourne ? if yes email me here: 1tuba9@gmail.com or just twitter me, my tiwtter is (jiminplease)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived