What does it mean when a guy always asks to study with you?

Guest MCYOO<3

Guest MCYOO<3

What does it mean when a guy always asks to study with him but you two don't

share any classes??

I thought I should add some other details..haha:

-he asks about what my opinions on dating/guys etc. are

-he would describe some of his characteristics and then ask questions like "would you

date a guy who [insert characteristic]"

Guest bombb_

obviously he's interested in you if he wants to study with you and you two share no classes.

his initiation is asking you to study imo.

maybe he's shy.

there's no rule that you can't initiate. i dont see anything to lose, especially since you can tell he's interested.

Guest writerstale

OP, did you ask this question because your guard is up about the guy? I'm not trying to be a d***, but do you have some type of curiosity to find out if you're interested in him, or are you going to play him to the left? I wouldn't say he's automatically interested in you. He is interested in getting to know more about you. Big difference between the two things. How can he be 100 percent be interested in you if he doesn't know you all the way yet.

Guest electricwingsx

IMO:

1. He could be interested in you and wants to get to know you better...

2. He could be wanting some dating or some sort of advice...

3. He could be interested in a friend of yours and wants to get to know you better in order to find some information about your 'friend'...

4. He could be just generally thinking your a good study buddy... (but I doubt it!)

That's just my opinions, don't be offended in any way! :)

Guest HERMIT

I'd say he has an initial interest in you. But judging from the questions he's asking, he's still feeling you out and trying to gauge if he might have a chance with you. Depending upon how you answer his questions will indicate if he'll proceed further in asking you out instead of studying. But I suppose if he's still asking you to study with him and he's continuing to ask these kinds of probing questions, his interest in you is still there.

Guest Saerilee

This doesn't always mean he's interested in you. For all you know, it could end up like those sitcoms and it's your friend he's really interested in, and maybe wants a seriously roundabout way of trying to get to know her through you. Really, it's either that or he's somewhat interested in you, and is trying to see whether or not he likes you enough to ask you out. Or even so, some people might not be good at conversations and is using the whole "what kind of guy do you like" thing to break the ice. It could be platonic...

Guest <3 Kim

Either he's interested or he's looking for a good study buddy. Before I went out with my bf he would tell me to go study with him everyday even though we don't take any of the same classes, but I always thought he wanted a study buddy so I agreed. Turns out he was interested and he thought I was too (when I wasn't at the time), so if you're not interested don't lead him on

Archived