Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ways To Make Your Nose Smaller

mintybreadmintybread ^o^Posts: 196Member
edited July 2009 in beauty & fashion
Without plastic surgery?
Sorry, pictures take awhile to load... :>

So someone asked me about me pinching my nose XD lol and how I'm making it smaller ~
Before anyone criticizes, I'm just trying to show how over time your nose can kinda..shrink..on its own haha.

you see how i'm like grabbing it?
xD

i DON'T do this
I don't believe grabbing it by the tips/non-bone part will help make it smaller :<

I grab it by the bone-ish part
and then i kinda pull it down
but not so down that it completely flattens it, you know? X'D

And then I basically do this after I'm done laughing because I'm the kind of person whose nose will completely flare after laughing or singing LOL

here's how i looked like at the end of fifth grade:
not clear enough? here
Do you see how incredibly hideous I look[ed]?!?!! XDDDD
see how my nose is like ultimately flaring when I smiled!!! >__<
but here's how I look now!
My nostrils aren't that flaring and huge now... they're still kind of big but my nose looks more refined now ^^;

Yeahh image sorry for the unattractive/ugly pictures of me.. lols.. it's kinda late and I look like a mess hahha.

Oh and I basically do this like on an instinct now; I guess it's 'cause I do it so much that I keep doing it after I talk a lot or laugh or do anything that I think would make my nose flare lol..
so it's kind of like people touching their hair or doing hand movements.. i do it all the time XD

Hope this will help? XDDDDD
^^
(IF THE PICTURE IS TOO BIG, OMG IM SO SORRY ;_; I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESIZE IT AND STUFF >< BUT SCROLL IT TO MY OLD NOSE LOL..)

Replies