Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[variety] God Of Cookery Expedition 식신원정대

Replies

• DiavleDiavle Posts: 808Member
    edited July 2009
    Episode 80:
    HQ: http://www.Richard Simmons/?d=PSQGPKIB
    LQ: http://www.Richard Simmons/?d=Y8AMK213
    Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/0...ion-episode-81/

This ep was good stuff, especially the later half when things really started going according to plan not.

Water, wind... damn I love the elements.

JJH pays himself, either he's really nice or they are on a low budget. Did it of his own will too, unlike last time where KSY and HY duped him into paying for the customers of a whole eatery. And didn't they say something about the place looking expensive but the prices being surprisingly good?

Is it just me or is this guy a prime example of jailbait? After he traveled with the guy in the truck they asked him if the staff member abused him or something lol.

JJH's staff ride had me rolling for some reason, he just could't get off the big guy's case. Interesting to note how they are sitting in comparison to when they were sitting with Jailbait hehe.

Lol at the suck-ups. Seems JYP thinks he tells funny jokes but he doesn't yet they still rofl in reaction since he is their boss. They were all "can we really say stuff?" and KSY/HY were like "sheer, go ahead, he is abroad promoting Wonder Girls anyway". Seems KSY/HY wanted some dirt on Wonder Girls as well but HY ended up getting dissed.

Her powers were useless in this case (women!). Dang, looked pretty humiliating. She just couldn't get another lucky break after the first one. Lol at her running from everyone just to find something, anything, as desert.
    Variety Show Blog
    Content: SCHOOLYMPICS, FAMILY OUTING, SONG BATTLE, DELICIOUS QUIZ, SECTION TV: KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT NEWS, INTRODUCING A STAR'S FRIEND, GOD OF COOKERY EXPEDITION.

Hi-Five(Complete)<<>>Hyun Young's Vocal Training(Complete)<<>>Delicious Quiz(Complete)<<>>Song Battle<<>>Miraculous Victory And Defeat(Complete)<<>>Schoolympics<<>>Introducing a Star's Friend <<>>God of Cookery Expedition
  • flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

This content has been removed by a moderator.
  • bulgogi88bulgogi88 Posts: 5,556Member

IDOL

edited July 2009
    ^ Thanks for the torrent cute girl & Diavle for the stream. image

QUOTE (Diavle @ Jul 18 2009, 03:14 AM) »
    This ep was good stuff, especially the later half when things really started going according to plan not.

yeah this episode was much more entertaining than last week's for sure...too bad about the dessert part at the end. image

In the beginning when they had those contests to see who rides in the car in comfort & who has to ride with the production crew was pretty fun. I couldn't really tell who split the chopsticks or popsicle the best but it was easy to see who won that ramen one as KSY comes thru with her mad ramen splitting skills hehe.

Funny scene when KSY & JJH ask each of the 2AM members which female celebs they're fans of & Seulong says actress, Shin Min Ah & JJH mentions he knows her and Seulong asks him for her number lol. JJH says he can put a good word in for him to her & Seulong starts blabbering how grateful he would be to his 'hyung' for that favor. image

You're right this staff member seemed like he didn't want to be bothered with the whole thing & in a bad mood. I can hear the other guy ask tell him he wishes it was HY instead of Jo Kwon sitting next to him. Jo Kwon didn't seem to happy after his ride either lol.

HY went fishing for a compliment from that lighting truck driver & came away empty handed. image

That Chinese shabu shabu hot pot they ate looked really spicy! A couple of the 2AM guys couldn't handle it as they started coughing/choking & had to dilute the spicy broth with water. I'm partial to spicy food, so I would've loved to try it.

JJH pays himself, either he's really nice or they are on a low budget. Did it of his own will too, unlike last time where KSY and HY duped him into paying for the customers of a whole eatery. And didn't they say something about the place looking expensive but the prices being surprisingly good?

yup I think I heard JJH say he was surprised how much food they ordered & how reasonable the final bill was for all of it.

Is it just me or is this guy a prime example of jailbait? After he traveled with the guy in the truck they asked him if the staff member abused him or something lol.

Really? haha, i wish i understood that part. Oh man that sounds hilarious. But I have to admit while watching those scenes, it was little awkward to see 'effeminate' Jo Kwon guy next to those burly dudes in the van & truck.

JJH's staff ride had me rolling for some reason, he just could't get off the big guy's case. Interesting to note how they are sitting in comparison to when they were sitting with Jailbait hehe.

yeah it seemed like JJH was busting his chops or something & that guy didn't want to hear it. image

btw HY, a word of advice...the first thing you should do when driving at night is to turn on your headlights. image

Lol at the suck-ups. Seems JYP thinks he tells funny jokes but he doesn't yet they still rofl in reaction since he is their boss. They were all "can we really say stuff?" and KSY/HY were like "sheer, go ahead, he is abroad promoting Wonder Girls anyway". Seems KSY/HY wanted some dirt on Wonder Girls as well but HY ended up getting dissed.

Yeah, they seemed a little hesitant at first but KSY & HY managed to convince them to dish some dirt. Wonder if someone is going to send JYP a tape of 2AM's taxi cab confessions?

Her powers were useless in this case (women!). Dang, looked pretty humiliating. She just couldn't get another lucky break after the first one. Lol at her running from everyone just to find something, anything, as desert.

I thought that lady who owned that eatery was a real B for not letting them eat there & saying she was too busy & brushing HY off. You would think she would want the 'free' publicity for her place. image

edited July 2009
    ^No prob

The description for ep82 is up:

Fellowship siksin 82 times
    <Siksin Fellowship> "Rain and the story of the shellfish!! '
    ‣ kijogae, scallop, octopus in the ~ fresh badahyang Sora 2
    Full of clams in the world!!
    ‣ love stories, sexy singer, Chae Yeon, to evaluate food
    'I can tell the truth!!'
    Sexy singer in the unfolding ‣ Evening Prefectural (?), Chae Yeon ~
    Battle of the dance of her!!

<Siksin Fellowship> "& € pa jogaejjim yogurt" side
    6 pm Friday, July 24th!

Sounds like a winner image
    Variety Show Blog
    Content: SCHOOLYMPICS, FAMILY OUTING, SONG BATTLE, DELICIOUS QUIZ, SECTION TV: KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT NEWS, INTRODUCING A STAR'S FRIEND, GOD OF COOKERY EXPEDITION.

Hi-Five(Complete)<<>>Hyun Young's Vocal Training(Complete)<<>>Delicious Quiz(Complete)<<>>Song Battle<<>>Miraculous Victory And Defeat(Complete)<<>>Schoolympics<<>>Introducing a Star's Friend <<>>God of Cookery Expedition

IDOL

Dude, of course it's going to be a winner...CY is appearing...'nuff said. image

i looked up that kijogae (박미경) & apparently they are these big Richard Simmons clams.

Wonder if eating those has the same effect as oysters? Better keep JJH away from the gals this epi if they do. image
    edited July 2009
    QUOTE (bulgogi88 @ Jul 22 2009, 07:34 AM) »
    Wonder if eating those has the same effect as oysters? Better keep JJH away from the gals this epi if they do. image

You, food, aphrodisiac... is there perhaps a story here that we don't want to know about?
    Variety Show Blog

IDOL

QUOTE (Diavle @ Jul 22 2009, 06:37 AM) »
    You, food, aphrodisiac... is there perhaps a story here that we don't want to know about?

Like you said, you don't want to know about it. image It was pretty embarrassing & involved me, a girl & dim sum. That's all I'm going to say. image
    edited July 2009
    According to someone in another thread the 3 networks have gone on strike.

Shows may be affected as early as Saturday... talk about dodging the bullet Matrix style eh?

QUOTE (bulgogi88 @ Jul 22 2009, 07:03 PM) »
    Like you said, you don't want to know about it. image It was pretty embarrassing & involved me, a girl & dim sum. That's all I'm going to say. image

Variety Show Blog

IDOL

edited July 2009
    QUOTE (Diavle @ Jul 23 2009, 12:05 PM) »
    According to someone in another thread the 3 networks have gone on strike.

Shows may be affected as early as Saturday... talk about dodging a bullet Matrix style eh?

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/natio.../113_48771.html

yeah we definitely dodged one there! image ...but what about the new copyright laws? Is it going to make it impossible to download this show from club box? image

The trailer for this week's show looks pretty good...Cy doesn't seem to like raw octupus. image

http://swf.imbc.com/wwwswf/Content/20097/%...0Clip%20001.swf

KSY trying her hand at the Shake dance.

CY showing everyone how it's done.

Not sure what's going on here but looks funny as hell.

I want to trade places with JJH right about now.

Cy & KSY calling dibs on the last clam.

credits: imbc.com
  • flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

This content has been removed by a moderator.
    edited August 2009
    Episode 82:
    HQ, LQ, Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/0...ion-episode-82/

Seems the stars were right, first the conversion prog refuses to recognize the HQ so I'm not sure if I can make an LQ and then the upload of the HQ gets messed up at 93%.

Haven't seen it so can't comment yet but I figured I'd better post a link of some sort quick before certain people start doing voodoo in my general direction.

QUOTE (bulgogi88 @ Jul 23 2009, 06:56 PM) »

Thanks for the details.

but what about the new copyright laws? Is it going to make it impossible to download this show from club box?

This person seems to be the definitive authority on the matter around here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=14034215
    Variety Show Blog

• lucky_moonlucky_moon 이준기~♥ 하늘 -.-Posts: 10,968Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

IDOL

edited July 2009
    ^ thanks for the links guys.. err & girl image

QUOTE (Diavle @ Jul 24 2009, 06:14 PM) »
    Seems the stars were right, first the conversion prog refuses to recognize the HQ so I'm not sure if I can make an LQ and then the upload of the HQ gets messed up at 93%.

Haven't seen it so can't comment yet but I figured I'd better post a link of some sort quick before certain people start doing voodoo in my general direction.

sounds like it was a lot of trouble this week, so I appreciate the effort to get the d/l link up ASAP.

This person seems to be the definitive authority on the matter around here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=14034215

yeah, this guy definitely seems like he knows what he is talking about. I'll have to follow that topic for updates. Thanks.

I'll be back later to comment on this episode. it had its moments & I'm not just talking about all the scenes with CY. image

Just a quick question, since your Korean is better than mine...do you know what HY said at the end to make KSY say something about "SF"...HY was talking about soldiers beds shaking or something? around the 50:33 mark.

QUOTE (bulgogi88 @ Jul 25 2009, 08:24 AM) »
    sounds like it was a lot of trouble this week, so I appreciate the effort to get the d/l link up ASAP.

Found another prog to handle the file so its all good.

I'll be back later to comment on this episode. it had its moments & I'm not just talking about all the scenes with CY. image

Yeah, it was good stuff.

Felt like HY was trying really hard throughout the ep to pick a fight but CY either didn't notice or didn't wanna. We basically ended up with zero competition image

Lol at HY hoping for more idols to come in the beginning by doing the sorry dance/song (looked like she messed up since KSY was rolling). Made extra funny since CY was standing in right in front of them with the crew waiting to come forward.

I knew these guys were working with small budgets but.. DAMN!

JJH messing with HY during feeding time:

This guy is such a wh*re image

CY: Never saw a desert segment when I watched the show.
    JJH: Must be a while since you watched it then.
    CY: Oh... I thought you did it for me.
    KSY: No we didn...
    HY: ...sure we did! (let her have this one)
    Trio: this segment was made especially for joo!
    lol

The whole Jin Sook thing was funny as well. CY was talking as if she had dual personalties (CY with makeup on and JS with it off). Wonder what ppl close to her call her, JS or CY?

Just a quick question, since your Korean is better than mine...do you know what HY said at the end to make KSY say something about "SF"...HY was talking about soldiers beds shaking or something? around the 50:33 mark.

Your guess is as good as mine image

Pretty much just caught what you already said.

According to google the text on the first pics says: Army of the Revolution! The bed shake

The text on the second pic says: Fiction novel level gwaseol

SF may refer to Science Fiction.
    Variety Show Blog

IDOL

edited July 2009
    QUOTE (Diavle @ Jul 25 2009, 07:48 PM) »
    Felt like HY was trying really hard throughout the ep to pick a fight but CY either didn't notice or didn't wanna. We basically ended up with zero competition image

yeah a bit disappointed the gals didn't have a showdown of sorts but not for lack of trying on HY's part. She seemed to be needling CY a bit thru out but CY didn't take the bait. image

It was pretty funny when HY was doing the "Dangerous Act" dance moves in the car & then she asked CY (who must've heard this question for the umpteenth time) about the rumor that she wasn't wearing any undies in the MV for that song. image Inquiry minds want to know.

Also when HY asked CY who she thought her rivals were & conveniently slips her name in the mix along w/ Hyori & then drops Son Dam Bi's name instead.

Lol at HY hoping for more idols to come in the beginning by doing the sorry dance/song (looked like she messed up since KSY was rolling). Made extra funny since CY was standing in right in front of them with the crew waiting to come forward.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Diavl...82090724a-6.jpg

That was funny & did you notice at the end when JJH wanted CY to appear again, HY emphatically stated that this show has a one time limit for 'sexy stars' lol.

I knew these guys were working with small budgets but.. DAMN!
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Diavl...82090724a-5.jpg

yeah guess the majority of the budget goes to gassing up that car & footing the bill for the eats.

lol at JJH trying to 'aid' CY to victory but he made it too obvious. KSY wasn't having any part of it & called 'time out' when she caught it.

I can see why they were cheating to win cuz neither one of them wanted to end the loser & have to pick up that live octopus with their bare hands. But JJH managed to worm his way out of it by getting KSY to do the dirty work.

Was cracking up when before that game, CY was giving JJH some 'fighting' inspiration w/her 'shake' dance but when KSY tried the same with Kim Hyung Joon, he got up & left the room. image

haha....yea it appeared the SS501 guy was attempting to be funnier this episode by cracking impromptu jokes (some lame joke about a frying pan in the beginning?) but the rest of the crew only gave him sympathy laughs. He seems better served by just playing it straight & talking about the health benefits of the food. Comedy is definitely not his forte.

CY: Never saw a desert segment when I watched the show.
    JJH: Must be a while since you watched it then.
    CY: Oh... I thought you did it for me.
    KSY: No we didn...
    HY: ...sure we did! (let her have this one)
    Trio: this segment was made especially for joo!
    lol
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Diavl...82090724a-1.jpg

funny stuff, thanks for translating.

The whole Jin Sook thing was funny as well. CY was talking as if she had dual personalties (CY with makeup on and JS with it off). Wonder what ppl close to her call her, JS or CY?

yeah that's another example of HY throwing a jab at her cuz she knows CY hates that whole Jin Suk thing hehe.

Cracking up during the Q & A segment when JJH asks CY what was the best gift she received from her fans & then HY says she got a car & the whole crew looks flabbergasted and HY finally admits she only wishes to get a car from a fan. image

Man, I have to say those were some huge clams! They had to hold the meat with tongs & cut it with scissors for crying out loud.

I was tripping out on KSY & JJH bogarting that milk drink when they realized how good it tastes. Poor CY was left straw in hand trying to sample some before KSY guzzled it all down.

Your guess is as good as mine image

Pretty much just caught what you already said.

According to google the text on the first pics says: Army of the Revolution! The bed shake

The text on the second pic says: Fiction novel level gwaseol

SF may refer to Science Fiction.

Well I guess i'll have to leave it up to my imagination haha. I think HY was taking another swipe at her tho' image

chrisxp over at the CY thread broke down their convo during the Q & A segment in the car...

HY = Hyun Young
    SY = Shin Young
    HJ = Hyung Joon
    JH = Jun Ha

Ok, this is how it goes:

SY: During the 2 years, have you ever been asked out or picked out by male celebrities?
    SY: We will make it 1 year then...
    CY: There was no one that asked me out the past 1 year.
    SY: OK 2 years!
    CY: In 2007, Yes there have been.
    SY: How many people? 3?
    CY: Around 2 people
    HY: They are singers right?
    CY: There have been singers....
    HY: They were singers, but went back to variety.
    CY: Well, they did many things (talented/skillful)
    SY: The guys who asked you out, are they older or younger?
    CY: No comment.
    HY: They are younger!!!!!!!!!
    HY: What was their hair-style like?
    CY: Ok, that's it (stop)
    CY: You might as well ask for their names.
    HJ: What would you pick...guys that are older or younger?
    CY: To me, it doesn't matter...
    HY: Around how many years apart then?
    CY: For older guys, up to 4 years of age difference. And for younger guys, as long as they are not younger than the age of 18..
    JH: When are you going ot get married?
    HY: Im getting married next Christmas
    JH: Uhhh but, I asked the question to Chae Yeon, not you. Just stay out.
    CY: I don't feel like marrying though.
    HY: Then you don't have the dream of a perfect marriage stage right?
    CY: Well, I want congratulation party for my marriage all day.
    HY: Like an American marriage?
    CY: Yes...I want close people and people I know to come and play games. I want to make many good memories.
    HY: Me too. On December 25th, it's going to snow and I want a huge white curtains around my marriage stage.
    JH: Ok, stop it now. I asked Chae Yeon, not you. You can't do this.
    JH: Is there a fan that's been in your memory the most or is there a gift that a fan gave you that stayed in your memory the most?
    CY: There was a Japanese fan. During the X-Man......the fan burned CD's of every X-man and gave it to me. That gift stayed in my memory.
    HY: In my memory....Yeah.... Hahahahaha. A CAR!
    SY: YOU RECEIVED A CAR?
    HY: haha I want to receive a car.

full credits: chriskxp @ soompi
    edited July 2009
    While digging for the Kyu Han Hey Hey Hey cut I came across the one where JJH came (him and HY play cops). Some "eating" takes place there as well, any interest?

QUOTE (bulgogi88 @ Jul 26 2009, 03:29 AM) »
    It was pretty funny when HY was doing the "Dangerous Act" dance moves in the car & then she asked CY (who must've heard this question for the umpteenth time) about the rumor that she wasn't wearing any undies in the MV for that song. image Inquiry minds want to know.

D-d-do you... think its time f-for an intense investigation?

That was funny & did you notice at the end when JJH wanted CY to appear again, HY emphatically stated that this show has a one time limit for 'sexy stars' lol.

That was hilarious, he was really fishing for another time and date so there was reason to worry.

Was cracking up when before that game, CY was giving JJH some 'fighting' inspiration w/her 'shake' dance but when KSY tried the same with Kim Hyung Joon, he got up & left the room. image

To be honest I myself turned away from the monitor when she pulled that cheer image

yeah that's another example of HY throwing a jab at her cuz she knows CY hates that whole Jin Suk thing hehe.

Lol she hates it? No wonder HY was so enthusiastic about it.

Cracking up during the Q & A segment when JJH asks CY what was the best gift she received from her fans & then HY says she got a car & the whole crew looks flabbergasted and HY finally admits she only wishes to get a car from a fan. image

Rofl, they were like "you gots a car?!" and she was like "psyche!"

Man, I have to say those were some huge clams! They had to hold the meat with tongs & cut it with scissors for crying out loud.

Yeah crazy, they seemed to be speechless from the taste as well.

chrisxp over at the CY thread broke down their convo during the Q & A segment in the car...

Oh friggin sweet. Thanks man, thank him/her for me as well.

... any chance of this person clearing up the soldier bed shaking thing?
    Variety Show Blog

IDOL

QUOTE (Diavle @ Jul 26 2009, 10:18 PM) »
    While digging for the Kyu Han Hey Hey Hey cut I came across the one where JJH came (him and HY play cops). Some "eating" takes place there as well, any interest?

sure thing, the premise itself sounds pretty fun.

D-d-do you... think its time f-for an intense investigation?

I think it's a dead end because she is always asked this question on most every variety she appears in & it was just an unfounded rumor...sadly. Her outfit for that MV had these high slits on the sides & apparently men wondered how she can wear that w/o her undies at least partially showing haha.

To be honest I myself turned away from the monitor when she pulled that cheer image

yeah, it wasnt the most visually appealing thing to watch, that's for sure. I noticed the SS501 guy cracked on KSY in the beginning & she kinda went after him...do you know what that was about?

Oh friggin sweet. Thanks man, thank him/her for me as well.

... any chance of this person clearing up the soldier bed shaking thing?

This chris guy is pretty cool & translates stuff for us when he has time. I actually mentioned that scene where HY talks about the bed shaking but got no reply from him. Wonder if it was too embarrassing to translate? image
    edited July 2009
    Detectives: http://www.Richard Simmons/?d=0O9LEPJY
    Jo Hye Ryun Kidnapped: http://www.Richard Simmons/?d=AAXRCOTX

Seems the fangirl syndrome has started to rear its 'purty' head in the ISF thread image

QUOTE (bulgogi88 @ Jul 27 2009, 07:52 PM) »
    I think it's a dead end because she is always asked this question on most every variety she appears in & it was just an unfounded rumor...sadly. Her outfit for that MV had these high slits on the sides & apparently men wondered how she can wear that w/o her undies at least partially showing haha.

Yeah, most probably not true.

Kylie Minogue? Maybe. CY? Don't think so.

yeah, it wasnt the most visually appealing thing to watch, that's for sure. I noticed the SS501 guy cracked on KSY in the beginning & she kinda went after him...do you know what that was about?

Not completely sure but this is what it sounded like:

HY: Who are the top eaters in the biz?
    JJH: Kang Ho Dong
    HY: That's right KHD and JJH... and KSY. I went to CY's house a while back and was real surprised as to how much food she gobbles down, easily comparable to those top eaters.
    CY: Yep.
    HY: So how come you have this friggin figure...
    501: So how come their figures are so friggin different (referring to CY and KSY)...
    KSY: *Dragon Kick windup*

This chris guy is pretty cool & translates stuff for us when he has time. I actually mentioned that scene where HY talks about the bed shaking but got no reply from him. Wonder if it was too embarrassing to translate? image

Probably unable to handle the awesome image
    Variety Show Blog

IDOL

edited July 2009
    QUOTE (Diavle @ Jul 27 2009, 06:48 PM) »

thanks man.

Fell off my chair watching that detectives skit. That's some of the funniest stuff I've seen in some time. When you first mentioned this skit, I sorta imagined what would transpire & sure enough JJH lived up to my expectations with the farting & dressing up in drag. image

I thought it was cool to see HY playing it straight this time as the lead detective & I lost count the number of times she slapped JJH in the head lol. They should've turned this skit into a full on weekly comedy show. Sure beats that lame Korean CSI rip off reality show that is airing.

Seems the fangirl syndrome has started to rear its 'purty' head in the ISF thread image

yeah, I knew it was only a matter of time. I'm trying to counter it with my own comments like hyping up that 'battery' chick who came on last episode. Why should they have all the fun? image

Not completely sure but this is what it sounded like:

HY: Who are the top eaters in the biz?
    JJH: Kang Ho Dong
    HY: That's right KHD and JJH... and KSY. I went to CY's house a while back and was real surprised as to how much food she gobbles down, easily comparable to those top eaters.
    CY: Yep.
    HY: So how come you have this friggin figure...
    501: So how come their figures are so friggin different (referring to CY and KSY)...
    KSY: *Dragon Kick windup*

Maybe I was a bit too premature in judging the comedic abilities of Kim Hyung Joon? That is a sharp & witty observation by him haha.

Probably unable to handle the awesome image

yeah a shame cuz i really wanted to know what HY said.
    edited July 2009
    yeah, I knew it was only a matter of time. I'm trying to counter it with my own comments like hyping up that 'battery' chick who came on last episode. Why should they have all the fun? image

Can't say I mind the gawking, its the hostility that is getting annoying.

And too bad the fate of our babealicious Battery appearing on the show again is uncertain image

QUOTE (bulgogi88 @ Jul 28 2009, 01:57 AM) »
    Fell off my chair watching that detectives skit. That's some of the funniest stuff I've seen in some time. When you first mentioned this skit, I sorta imagined what would transpire & sure enough JJH lived up to my expectations with the farting & dressing up in drag.

Yeah I became a fan of his after this skit (well, this and Legend of the Seven Cutter).

I thought it was cool to see HY playing it straight this time as the lead detective & I lost count the number of times she slapped JJH in the head lol. They should've turned this skit into a full on weekly comedy show. Sure beats that lame Korean CSI rip off reality show that is airing.

Damn, I'd kill for that.
    Variety Show Blog