Guest Diavle

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Diavle

Episode 82:

HQ, LQ, Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/0...ion-episode-82/

Seems the stars were right, first the conversion prog refuses to recognize the HQ so I'm not sure if I can make an LQ and then the upload of the HQ gets messed up at 93%.

Haven't seen it so can't comment yet but I figured I'd better post a link of some sort quick before certain people start doing voodoo in my general direction.

Thanks for the details.

but what about the new copyright laws? Is it going to make it impossible to download this show from club box?

This person seems to be the definitive authority on the matter around here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=14034215

^ thanks for the links guys.. err & girl :D

Seems the stars were right, first the conversion prog refuses to recognize the HQ so I'm not sure if I can make an LQ and then the upload of the HQ gets messed up at 93%.

Haven't seen it so can't comment yet but I figured I'd better post a link of some sort quick before certain people start doing voodoo in my general direction.

sounds like it was a lot of trouble this week, so I appreciate the effort to get the d/l link up ASAP.

This person seems to be the definitive authority on the matter around here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=14034215

yeah, this guy definitely seems like he knows what he is talking about. I'll have to follow that topic for updates. Thanks.

I'll be back later to comment on this episode. it had its moments & I'm not just talking about all the scenes with CY. :P

Just a quick question, since your Korean is better than mine...do you know what HY said at the end to make KSY say something about "SF"...HY was talking about soldiers beds shaking or something? around the 50:33 mark.

10frmhk.jpg

2wo9jl1.jpg

Guest Diavle

sounds like it was a lot of trouble this week, so I appreciate the effort to get the d/l link up ASAP.

Found another prog to handle the file so its all good.

I'll be back later to comment on this episode. it had its moments & I'm not just talking about all the scenes with CY. :P

Yeah, it was good stuff.

Felt like HY was trying really hard throughout the ep to pick a fight but CY either didn't notice or didn't wanna. We basically ended up with zero competition :(

Lol at HY hoping for more idols to come in the beginning by doing the sorry dance/song (looked like she messed up since KSY was rolling). Made extra funny since CY was standing in right in front of them with the crew waiting to come forward.

GodofCookeryExpeditionE82090724a-6.jpg

I knew these guys were working with small budgets but.. DAMN!

GodofCookeryExpeditionE82090724a-5.jpg

JJH messing with HY during feeding time:

GodofCookeryExpeditionE82090724a-3.jpg

This guy is such a wh*re :lol:

GodofCookeryExpeditionE82090724a-4.jpg

GodofCookeryExpeditionE82090724a-2.jpg

GodofCookeryExpeditionE82090724avi_.jpg

CY: Never saw a desert segment when I watched the show.

JJH: Must be a while since you watched it then.

CY: Oh... I thought you did it for me.

KSY: No we didn...

HY: ...sure we did! (let her have this one)

Trio: this segment was made especially for joo!

lol

GodofCookeryExpeditionE82090724a-1.jpg

The whole Jin Sook thing was funny as well. CY was talking as if she had dual personalties (CY with makeup on and JS with it off). Wonder what ppl close to her call her, JS or CY?

Just a quick question, since your Korean is better than mine...do you know what HY said at the end to make KSY say something about "SF"...HY was talking about soldiers beds shaking or something? around the 50:33 mark.

Your guess is as good as mine :P

Pretty much just caught what you already said.

According to google the text on the first pics says: Army of the Revolution! The bed shake

The text on the second pic says: Fiction novel level gwaseol

SF may refer to Science Fiction.

Felt like HY was trying really hard throughout the ep to pick a fight but CY either didn't notice or didn't wanna. We basically ended up with zero competition :(

yeah a bit disappointed the gals didn't have a showdown of sorts but not for lack of trying on HY's part. She seemed to be needling CY a bit thru out but CY didn't take the bait. :P

It was pretty funny when HY was doing the "Dangerous Act" dance moves in the car & then she asked CY (who must've heard this question for the umpteenth time) about the rumor that she wasn't wearing any undies in the MV for that song. :blush: Inquiry minds want to know.

29dv14m.jpg

Also when HY asked CY who she thought her rivals were & conveniently slips her name in the mix along w/ Hyori & then drops Son Dam Bi's name instead.

28tggns.jpg

Lol at HY hoping for more idols to come in the beginning by doing the sorry dance/song (looked like she messed up since KSY was rolling). Made extra funny since CY was standing in right in front of them with the crew waiting to come forward.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Diavl...82090724a-6.jpg

That was funny & did you notice at the end when JJH wanted CY to appear again, HY emphatically stated that this show has a one time limit for 'sexy stars' lol.

I knew these guys were working with small budgets but.. DAMN!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Diavl...82090724a-5.jpg

yeah guess the majority of the budget goes to gassing up that car & footing the bill for the eats.

lol at JJH trying to 'aid' CY to victory but he made it too obvious. KSY wasn't having any part of it & called 'time out' when she caught it.

1ryc6r.jpg

I can see why they were cheating to win cuz neither one of them wanted to end the loser & have to pick up that live octopus with their bare hands. But JJH managed to worm his way out of it by getting KSY to do the dirty work.

dbjw46.jpg

Was cracking up when before that game, CY was giving JJH some 'fighting' inspiration w/her 'shake' dance but when KSY tried the same with Kim Hyung Joon, he got up & left the room. :lol:

1zlt34l.jpg

33bprw5.jpg

haha....yea it appeared the SS501 guy was attempting to be funnier this episode by cracking impromptu jokes (some lame joke about a frying pan in the beginning?) but the rest of the crew only gave him sympathy laughs. He seems better served by just playing it straight & talking about the health benefits of the food. Comedy is definitely not his forte.

11gj7o8.jpg

2wgvqkk.jpg

CY: Never saw a desert segment when I watched the show.

JJH: Must be a while since you watched it then.

CY: Oh... I thought you did it for me.

KSY: No we didn...

HY: ...sure we did! (let her have this one)

Trio: this segment was made especially for joo!

lol

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Diavl...82090724a-1.jpg

funny stuff, thanks for translating.

The whole Jin Sook thing was funny as well. CY was talking as if she had dual personalties (CY with makeup on and JS with it off). Wonder what ppl close to her call her, JS or CY?

yeah that's another example of HY throwing a jab at her cuz she knows CY hates that whole Jin Suk thing hehe.

Cracking up during the Q & A segment when JJH asks CY what was the best gift she received from her fans & then HY says she got a car & the whole crew looks flabbergasted and HY finally admits she only wishes to get a car from a fan. :lol:

2u6iw6x.jpg

rr8ny8.jpg

Man, I have to say those were some huge clams! They had to hold the meat with tongs & cut it with scissors for crying out loud.

alkxgi.jpg

I was tripping out on KSY & JJH bogarting that milk drink when they realized how good it tastes. Poor CY was left straw in hand trying to sample some before KSY guzzled it all down.

33bldt3.jpg

Your guess is as good as mine :P

Pretty much just caught what you already said.

According to google the text on the first pics says: Army of the Revolution! The bed shake

The text on the second pic says: Fiction novel level gwaseol

SF may refer to Science Fiction.

Well I guess i'll have to leave it up to my imagination haha. I think HY was taking another swipe at her tho' :P

chrisxp over at the CY thread broke down their convo during the Q & A segment in the car...

HY = Hyun Young

SY = Shin Young

HJ = Hyung Joon

JH = Jun Ha

Ok, this is how it goes:

SY: During the 2 years, have you ever been asked out or picked out by male celebrities?

SY: We will make it 1 year then...

CY: There was no one that asked me out the past 1 year.

SY: OK 2 years!

CY: In 2007, Yes there have been.

SY: How many people? 3?

CY: Around 2 people

HY: They are singers right?

CY: There have been singers....

HY: They were singers, but went back to variety.

CY: Well, they did many things (talented/skillful)

SY: The guys who asked you out, are they older or younger?

CY: No comment.

HY: They are younger!!!!!!!!!

HY: What was their hair-style like?

CY: Ok, that's it (stop)

CY: You might as well ask for their names.

HJ: What would you pick...guys that are older or younger?

CY: To me, it doesn't matter...

HY: Around how many years apart then?

CY: For older guys, up to 4 years of age difference. And for younger guys, as long as they are not younger than the age of 18..

JH: When are you going ot get married?

HY: Im getting married next Christmas

JH: Uhhh but, I asked the question to Chae Yeon, not you. Just stay out.

CY: I don't feel like marrying though.

HY: Then you don't have the dream of a perfect marriage stage right?

CY: Well, I want congratulation party for my marriage all day.

HY: Like an American marriage?

CY: Yes...I want close people and people I know to come and play games. I want to make many good memories.

HY: Me too. On December 25th, it's going to snow and I want a huge white curtains around my marriage stage.

JH: Ok, stop it now. I asked Chae Yeon, not you. You can't do this.

JH: Is there a fan that's been in your memory the most or is there a gift that a fan gave you that stayed in your memory the most?

CY: There was a Japanese fan. During the X-Man......the fan burned CD's of every X-man and gave it to me. That gift stayed in my memory.

HY: In my memory....Yeah.... Hahahahaha. A CAR!

SY: YOU RECEIVED A CAR?

HY: haha I want to receive a car.

full credits: chriskxp @ soompi

Guest Diavle

While digging for the Kyu Han Hey Hey Hey cut I came across the one where JJH came (him and HY play cops). Some "eating" takes place there as well, any interest?

It was pretty funny when HY was doing the "Dangerous Act" dance moves in the car & then she asked CY (who must've heard this question for the umpteenth time) about the rumor that she wasn't wearing any undies in the MV for that song. :blush: Inquiry minds want to know.

D-d-do you... think its time f-for an intense investigation?

That was funny & did you notice at the end when JJH wanted CY to appear again, HY emphatically stated that this show has a one time limit for 'sexy stars' lol.

That was hilarious, he was really fishing for another time and date so there was reason to worry.

Was cracking up when before that game, CY was giving JJH some 'fighting' inspiration w/her 'shake' dance but when KSY tried the same with Kim Hyung Joon, he got up & left the room. :lol:

To be honest I myself turned away from the monitor when she pulled that cheer :crazy:

yeah that's another example of HY throwing a jab at her cuz she knows CY hates that whole Jin Suk thing hehe.

Lol she hates it? No wonder HY was so enthusiastic about it.

Cracking up during the Q & A segment when JJH asks CY what was the best gift she received from her fans & then HY says she got a car & the whole crew looks flabbergasted and HY finally admits she only wishes to get a car from a fan. :lol:

Rofl, they were like "you gots a car?!" and she was like "psyche!"

Man, I have to say those were some huge clams! They had to hold the meat with tongs & cut it with scissors for crying out loud.

Yeah crazy, they seemed to be speechless from the taste as well.

chrisxp over at the CY thread broke down their convo during the Q & A segment in the car...

Oh friggin sweet. Thanks man, thank him/her for me as well.

... any chance of this person clearing up the soldier bed shaking thing?

While digging for the Kyu Han Hey Hey Hey cut I came across the one where JJH came (him and HY play cops). Some "eating" takes place there as well, any interest?

sure thing, the premise itself sounds pretty fun.

D-d-do you... think its time f-for an intense investigation?

I think it's a dead end because she is always asked this question on most every variety she appears in & it was just an unfounded rumor...sadly. Her outfit for that MV had these high slits on the sides & apparently men wondered how she can wear that w/o her undies at least partially showing haha.

To be honest I myself turned away from the monitor when she pulled that cheer :crazy:

yeah, it wasnt the most visually appealing thing to watch, that's for sure. I noticed the SS501 guy cracked on KSY in the beginning & she kinda went after him...do you know what that was about?

Oh friggin sweet. Thanks man, thank him/her for me as well.

... any chance of this person clearing up the soldier bed shaking thing?

This chris guy is pretty cool & translates stuff for us when he has time. I actually mentioned that scene where HY talks about the bed shaking but got no reply from him. Wonder if it was too embarrassing to translate? :P

Guest Diavle

Detectives: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0O9LEPJY

Jo Hye Ryun Kidnapped: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AAXRCOTX

Seems the fangirl syndrome has started to rear its 'purty' head in the ISF thread <_<

I think it's a dead end because she is always asked this question on most every variety she appears in & it was just an unfounded rumor...sadly. Her outfit for that MV had these high slits on the sides & apparently men wondered how she can wear that w/o her undies at least partially showing haha.

Yeah, most probably not true.

Kylie Minogue? Maybe. CY? Don't think so.

yeah, it wasnt the most visually appealing thing to watch, that's for sure. I noticed the SS501 guy cracked on KSY in the beginning & she kinda went after him...do you know what that was about?

Not completely sure but this is what it sounded like:

HY: Who are the top eaters in the biz?

JJH: Kang Ho Dong

HY: That's right KHD and JJH... and KSY. I went to CY's house a while back and was real surprised as to how much food she gobbles down, easily comparable to those top eaters.

CY: Yep.

HY: So how come you have this friggin figure...

501: So how come their figures are so friggin different (referring to CY and KSY)...

KSY: *Dragon Kick windup*

This chris guy is pretty cool & translates stuff for us when he has time. I actually mentioned that scene where HY talks about the bed shaking but got no reply from him. Wonder if it was too embarrassing to translate? :P

Probably unable to handle the awesome :phew:

thanks man.

Fell off my chair watching that detectives skit. That's some of the funniest stuff I've seen in some time. When you first mentioned this skit, I sorta imagined what would transpire & sure enough JJH lived up to my expectations with the farting & dressing up in drag. :lol:

k0gd3n.jpg

vmr96x.jpg

I thought it was cool to see HY playing it straight this time as the lead detective & I lost count the number of times she slapped JJH in the head lol. They should've turned this skit into a full on weekly comedy show. Sure beats that lame Korean CSI rip off reality show that is airing.

Seems the fangirl syndrome has started to rear its 'purty' head in the ISF thread <_<

yeah, I knew it was only a matter of time. I'm trying to counter it with my own comments like hyping up that 'battery' chick who came on last episode. Why should they have all the fun? :P

Not completely sure but this is what it sounded like:

HY: Who are the top eaters in the biz?

JJH: Kang Ho Dong

HY: That's right KHD and JJH... and KSY. I went to CY's house a while back and was real surprised as to how much food she gobbles down, easily comparable to those top eaters.

CY: Yep.

HY: So how come you have this friggin figure...

501: So how come their figures are so friggin different (referring to CY and KSY)...

KSY: *Dragon Kick windup*

Maybe I was a bit too premature in judging the comedic abilities of Kim Hyung Joon? That is a sharp & witty observation by him haha.

Probably unable to handle the awesome :phew:

yeah a shame cuz i really wanted to know what HY said.

Guest Diavle

yeah, I knew it was only a matter of time. I'm trying to counter it with my own comments like hyping up that 'battery' chick who came on last episode. Why should they have all the fun? :P

Can't say I mind the gawking, its the hostility that is getting annoying.

And too bad the fate of our babealicious Battery appearing on the show again is uncertain :(

Fell off my chair watching that detectives skit. That's some of the funniest stuff I've seen in some time. When you first mentioned this skit, I sorta imagined what would transpire & sure enough JJH lived up to my expectations with the farting & dressing up in drag.

Yeah I became a fan of his after this skit (well, this and Legend of the Seven Cutter).

I thought it was cool to see HY playing it straight this time as the lead detective & I lost count the number of times she slapped JJH in the head lol. They should've turned this skit into a full on weekly comedy show. Sure beats that lame Korean CSI rip off reality show that is airing.

Damn, I'd kill for that.

Can't say I mind the gawking, its the hostility that is getting annoying.

And too bad the fate of our babealicious Battery appearing on the show again is uncertain :(

well it comes with the territory anytime these idol bands appear & yeah, it is annoying. Of course, i don't take too much umbrage with the comments posted. As long as it's not malicious & all done in fun I don't mind it too much.

Believe me, I scoured every frame of next week's previews to look for any sign of HJY appearing but didn't see her, so it's not looking good. :( But who knows, maybe she'll be there...well at least I hope! :D

Yeah I became a fan of his after this skit (well, this and Legend of the Seven Cutter).

He definitely has a gift for physical comedy & I enjoyed him on Highkick!, although he kind of toned down the insanity a bit on that show. I never saw that movie but I remember staring at the DVD cover at the local Korean video store & seeing HY on the cover. Is it worth watching?

Btw, did you ever hear about the scandal JJH was involved in a few years ago? I recall it had to do with some police investigation into a bar he owned that ended up being a front for prostitution. I don't really know the details because most of the news stories were in Korean but maybe you heard something about it?

Guest Diavle

Believe me, I scoured every frame of next week's previews to look for any sign of HJY appearing but didn't see her, so it's not looking good. :( But who knows, maybe she'll be there...well at least I hope! :D

At least we get a few days of hope before we get kicked in the jewels eh?

He definitely has a gift for physical comedy & I enjoyed him on Highkick!, although he kind of toned down the insanity a bit on that show. I never saw that movie but I remember staring at the DVD cover at the local Korean video store & seeing HY on the cover. Is it worth watching?

I've heard you mention the show before but I've never heard of Highkick! otherwise. Any good? Still hold up?

As for Seven Cutter being any good, well... yes and no.

What makes the movie for me (and has warranted lots of rewatching) is HY, JJH and especially Lee Jung (and his two underlings). Pretty much everything to do with them is freaking hilarious.

The bad part is that lame romance between the lead and the girl from Coffee Prince, which I always fast forward.

There is something funny/embarrassing that happened to JJH on the set which I will leave for after you have watched it :P

... you have a local Korean video store? Lucky.

Btw, did you ever hear about the scandal JJH was involved in a few years ago? I recall it had to do with some police investigation into a bar he owned that ended up being a front for prostitution. I don't really know the details because most of the news stories were in Korean but maybe you heard something about it?

Wow, really? His wiki page does mention him owning a liquor serving joint (for which he seems to have a nickname) but nothing about the scandal. The ordeal must have ended in his favor though since he's doing well, fortunately.

Did come across this though: http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-drama-ne...ber--17703.html

At least we get a few days of hope before we get kicked in the jewels eh?

well if HJY isn't going to be on, then I have my backup to root for ('hyakko jjang')...she's no looker like battery but she kicks richard simmons & takes names in those games.

I've heard you mention the show before but I've never heard of Highkick! otherwise. Any good? Still hold up?

It's not everyone's cup of tea. I enjoyed it but I followed the storyline from the beginning, I can imagine someone watching it without knowledge of the characters or storyline would find some parts really droll & I admit some episodes were excruciatingly slow & boring.

As for Seven Cutter being any good, well... yes and no.

What makes the movie for me (and has warranted lots of rewatching) is HY, JJH and especially Lee Jung (and his two underlings). Pretty much everything to do with them is freaking hilarious.

The bad part is that lame romance between the lead and the girl from Coffee Prince, which I always fast forward.

Sounds like a mixed bag but the positives seem to outweigh the negatives. yeah, I don't know what the fuss is about that eun hye chick in Coffee Prince? I was suckered into watching that drivel & came away as unimpressed with her as I was when I saw her on variety shows.

There is something funny/embarrassing that happened to JJH on the set which I will leave for after you have watched it :P

... you have a local Korean video store? Lucky.

you mean during the filming or actually in the movie? Is it during one of the NG scenes?

You live in Toronto right? I'm surprised in such a big metropolitan/cosmopolitan city like that with a sizable Korean population doesn't have a decent rental place. There used to be several places I would frequent but with the economy in the toilet, people getting their movie fix via internet, satellite & other sources, these places are closing down at an alarming rate. They are going the way of the dinosaur unfortunately. :(

Wow, really? His wiki page does mention him owning a liquor serving joint (for which he seems to have a nickname) but nothing about the scandal. The ordeal must have ended in his favor though since he's doing well, fortunately.

Did come across this though: http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-drama-ne...ber--17703.html

Thanks for the article. Not sure if I'll watch w/o the old cast tho'.

Yup, it sure hasn't hurt his career any, so he prolly managed to elude the most serious criminal charges.

Guest Diavle

Ep83 description is up:

<Siksin Fellowship> "ham hocks and greens of the meeting!! '

Vegetables and fresh ham hocks and ahsakahsakhan jjolgithan ‣

Seafood of the meeting ... Seafood hub jokssam!!

Sweet pumpkin and fresh raspberries in ‣

The mint chocolate!! Cool, sweet, fresh

Summer drinks大public!!

‣ gimhyeongjun to war, she shed tears?!

<Siksin Fellowship> "naengchae ham hocks & summer drinks" side

6 pm Friday, July 31!

That's quite the menu they've got there, pork and seafood? Is it even okay to eat them both in one go? The desert sounds promising as well.

well if HJY isn't going to be on, then I have my backup to root for ('hyakko jjang')...she's no looker like battery but she kicks richard simmons & takes names in those games.

Yeah, she's the only one worth rooting for otherwise. Korean men may like their gals all small like Bomi so they can protect them or whatever (barf), but I like mine rough and tough :P

It's not everyone's cup of tea. I enjoyed it but I followed the storyline from the beginning, I can imagine someone watching it without knowledge of the characters or storyline would find some parts really droll & I admit some episodes were excruciatingly slow & boring.

Thanks for the info, think I'll pass.

Sounds like a mixed bag but the positives seem to outweigh the negatives. yeah, I don't know what the fuss is about that eun hye chick in Coffee Prince? I was suckered into watching that drivel & came away as unimpressed with her as I was when I saw her on variety shows.

Pretty much, the secondary cast stuff is good but the rest not so much.

As for EH, haven't been able to stand her since I watched this movie, which I watched before I discovered variety shows. The only one I recognized when I first watched it was HY because I saw her once before in another movie (her fart scene was rather memorable there). So when I rewatched it a long time after it was fun recognizing ppl left and right "Aren't thou JJH? Lee Jung, that you? Park Seul Gi?" hehe.

I think it was Silver that tried to argue once in the High Five thread that EH was really hot and talented, but I think she's lame in both categories. So we are pretty much in the same camp when it comes to her.

you mean during the filming or actually in the movie? Is it during one of the NG scenes?

Dunno if it was in the NGs or not, since I haven't seen them, but it was in a news article a while back. They actually mentioned this movie a few times now on GoC.

You live in Toronto right? I'm surprised in such a big metropolitan/cosmopolitan city like that with a sizable Korean population doesn't have a decent rental place. There used to be several places I would frequent but with the economy in the toilet, people getting their movie fix via internet, satellite & other sources, these places are closing down at an alarming rate. They are going the way of the dinosaur unfortunately. :(

I live in Mississauga, haven't seen one here anywhere. Digital distribution is definitely here to stay, it may suck for those little privately owned stores but in the end the consumer wins I think.

Ep83 description is up:

<Siksin Fellowship> "ham hocks and greens of the meeting!! '

Vegetables and fresh ham hocks and ahsakahsakhan jjolgithan ‣

Seafood of the meeting ... Seafood hub jokssam!!

Sweet pumpkin and fresh raspberries in ‣

The mint chocolate!! Cool, sweet, fresh

Summer drinks大public!!

‣ gimhyeongjun to war, she shed tears?!

<Siksin Fellowship> "naengchae ham hocks & summer drinks" side

6 pm Friday, July 31!

That's quite the menu they've got there, pork and seafood? Is it even okay to eat them both in one go? The desert sounds promising as well.

Interesting combination for sure! Wonder what that part that reads Kim Hyung Joon to war, she shed tears?! is about?

Yeah, she's the only one worth rooting for otherwise. Korean men may like their gals all small like Bomi so they can protect them or whatever (barf), but I like mine rough and tough :P

Agreed. The guys on ISF are going ape poop over that Bomi & I'm left wondering why? Couldn't believe Kyu Han acted like battery was chopped liver & he was settling for her at the end. These guys are clueless.

Pretty much, the secondary cast stuff is good but the rest not so much.

As for EH, haven't been able to stand her since I watched this movie, which I watched before I discovered variety shows. The only one I recognized when I first watched it was HY because I saw her once before in another movie (her fart scene was rather memorable there). So when I rewatched it a long time after it was fun recognizing ppl left and right "Aren't thou JJH? Lee Jung, that you? Park Seul Gi?" hehe.

Yeah I finally got around to seeing it & it was alright. Like you said the romantic storyline between the main guy & Eun Hye was sappy & stupid. But thankfully the scenes with Lee Jung & his goons was hilarious as was the sub plot revolving around HY & JJH. I wish they showed more of the main dude's dysfunctional family. His fairy richard simmons brother into the cosplay was a hoot. There was Park Seul Gi typecast into another mousy role of course. Btw, is Park Seul Gi still a entertainment reporter on Section TV? Her interviews w/ celebs often swing from funny to annoying within a span of a few minutes. What movie did HY have a memorable 'passing gas' scene? One of the Married to the Mafia ones?

Dunno if it was in the NGs or not, since I haven't seen them, but it was in a news article a while back. They actually mentioned this movie a few times now on GoC.

The scene that had me rolling was on the cruise ship when JJH gets that fish hook stuck in his crotch & HY thinks he is getting fresh with her. Also the scene where HY starts choking on that octopus & JJH comes to the rescue. It was pretty disgusting considering where that octopus had been & what was supposed to be on it. :crazy:

Of course these movies all have a scene involving bathroom humor, like when Han Joo dropped that chick's cellphone in the crapper. He ended up digging it out & washing it in the nearby stream while JJH enjoys a sip from the natural pure water lol.

I live in Mississauga, haven't seen one here anywhere. Digital distribution is definitely here to stay, it may suck for those little privately owned stores but in the end the consumer wins I think.

Yeah the mom & pop video stores are going to be a distant memory soon. While I often 'window shopped' at that store, I really didn't rent a lot of DVDs from there, mostly due to the lack of subbed vids. The owners prolly thought i was a strange at first & I remember them asking me if I really liked Korean movies & their shocked expression when I told them I did. :lol:

Guest Diavle

Interesting combination for sure! Wonder what that part that reads Kim Hyung Joon to war, she shed tears?! is about?

That part caught my attention as well.

No guests this week then it seems. On the one hand yeah they keep things fresh but on the other, wackier stuff tends to happen when they are on their own, since they are all so comfortable with each other (did 501 even say a word to CY in the last ep?).

Couldn't believe Kyu Han acted like battery was chopped liver & he was settling for her at the end. These guys are clueless.

Lots some respect for all of them there, she was clearly in a league of her own, especially when it came to looks (which is something they seem to care most about).

Yeah I finally got around to seeing it & it was alright. Like you said the romantic storyline between the main guy & Eun Hye was sappy & stupid. But thankfully the scenes with Lee Jung & his goons was hilarious as was the sub plot revolving around HY & JJH. I wish they showed more of the main dude's dysfunctional family. His fairy richard simmons brother into the cosplay was a hoot. There was Park Seul Gi typecast into another mousy role of course. Btw, is Park Seul Gi still a entertainment reporter on Section TV? Her interviews w/ celebs often swing from funny to annoying within a span of a few minutes. What movie did HY have a memorable 'passing gas' scene? One of the Married to the Mafia ones?

Dunno if you recognized him or not but his brother was played by Chung Myung Hoon from NRG, he was hilarious on shows like Strong Friends. Don't think I ever looked at Sailer Moon the same again thanks to him.

Yeah that's Park Seul Gi, and she is still one of the reporters on Section TV. Didn't like her much before but became a fan after the Hello, Franceska sitcom, she was really great there.

This is the only scene HY appeared in in Married to the Mafia, made the cut during the youtube days:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N5CNA43F

The scene where she broke the sound barrier was in The Art of Seduction.

The scene that had me rolling was on the cruise ship when JJH gets that fish hook stuck in his crotch & HY thinks he is getting fresh with her. Also the scene where HY starts choking on that octopus & JJH comes to the rescue. It was pretty disgusting considering where that octopus had been & what was supposed to be on it.

The scene where Lee Jung and his buddies were dressed in drag was hilarious as well.

Now for some trivia. Apparently JJH was so shy that they stopped production for five days in order to convince him to go through with the saving maneuver/smooch during that scene. In GoC they said (or at least I think what they said) that HY got the hots for him after this movie but didn't make a move because he had a girlfriend at the time.

Of course these movies all have a scene involving bathroom humor, like when Han Joo dropped that chick's cellphone in the crapper. He ended up digging it out & washing it in the nearby stream while JJH enjoys a sip from the natural pure water lol.

He takes a picture of himself and then drops it into the crapper, can't leave any more damning evidence than that lol.

Yeah the mom & pop video stores are going to be a distant memory soon. While I often 'window shopped' at that store, I really didn't rent a lot of DVDs from there, mostly due to the lack of subbed vids. The owners prolly thought i was a strange at first & I remember them asking me if I really liked Korean movies & their shocked expression when I told them I did.

:lol:

That part caught my attention as well.

No guests this week then it seems. On the one hand yeah they keep things fresh but on the other, wackier stuff tends to happen when they are on their own, since they are all so comfortable with each other (did 501 even say a word to CY in the last ep?).

He might have said a few words here & there but he seemed really shy around CY the whole episode especially when they sat next to each other in the car.

Lots some respect for all of them there, she was clearly in a league of her own, especially when it came to looks (which is something they seem to care most about).

yup, unless the 'script' called on battery to be eliminated early on & to keep the focus on Bomi because that's what the viewership wants.

Dunno if you recognized him or not but his brother was played by Chung Myung Hoon from NRG, he was hilarious on shows like Strong Friends. Don't think I ever looked at Sailer Moon the same again thanks to him.

Yeah that's Park Seul Gi, and she is still one of the reporters on Section TV. Didn't like her much before but became a fan after the Hello, Franceska sitcom, she was really great there.

This is the only scene HY appeared in in Married to the Mafia, made the cut during the youtube days:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N5CNA43F

The scene where she broke the sound barrier was in The Art of Seduction.

Thanks for the CY cut in MTM...will check it out later when I have more time.

I didn't recognize CMH (NRG) with the costumes & crap he was wearing. But I still recall his goofiness back in the Love Letter/Xman days. :lol: unfortunately the copy I had didn't have the credits subbed at the end because a few of the faces in this movie looked familiar like the nerd who got bullied by Lee Jung and the 'new' gangster at the end w/ the afro (looked liked the rapper Defcon).

Oh i never got into Hello Franceska, except the one episode where CY had a cameo. She did a pretty good acting job playing that blood sucking black widow who feeds on men to maintain her youthful appearance.

The scene where Lee Jung and his buddies were dressed in drag was hilarious as well.

Now for some trivia. Apparently JJH was so shy that they stopped production for five days in order to convince him to go through with the saving maneuver/smooch during that scene. In GoC they said (or at least I think what they said) that HY got the hots for him after this movie but didn't make a move because he had a girlfriend at the time.

That 'drag' scene had me cracking up & when JJH is berating them for making a porno movie lol.

Wow! HY really had the hots for him eh? Didn't realize JJH was that shy? I mean 5 freaking days they had to stop production to get him go for the kissing scene. :rolleyes: Although I admit it was a pretty steamy scene & there was prolly some tongue involved during the mouth to mouth haha. I actually came away with more respect for JJH now after reading your story. That's cool that he remained faithful to his gf becuz it would've been hard for me if I knew some chick as hot as HY had the hots for me. :P

He takes a picture of himself and then drops it into the crapper, can't leave any more damning evidence than that lol.

He had some funny richard simmons expressions during that scene when he was taking pics of himself. One second posing, the next his face contorted from straining. :lol:

Guest Diavle

Episode 83:

HQ, LQ, Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/0...ion-episode-83/

Loved this ep.

Man oh man they got 501 so freaking bad. Were they trying to get back at him for being absent here and there? Either way, all three pulled Oscar worthy performances (juggling good cop and bad cop just right). The stuff they said was brutal, by his expressions you could see that he was seriously taken aback. KSY and HY really tore into each other lol. After it was over and they were consoling him HY told the PD(?) something like "I told you messing with him was not a good idea", guess she knew he was soft. And he apparently is very soft, according to my friend who is an avid SS501 nut.

It looked like he didn't forgive them throughout the show, looking very down. I'd probably be up for days planning revenge if I were him. They should consider letting him do something to the other 3, not now of course but when some time passes and they can be caught off guard.

The rest of the show was fun as well, those veggies looked seriously delicious (was watching it with my friend and she was salivating buckets), and the dessert very refreshing. JJH was like "So, when I was in Alaska I..." and everyone was like whatever and goes straight for the raspberry slushy. Lol at the delay tactics to eat as much as possible while JJH was going on about Alaska, 501 was like "haha really?" *quickly shoves spoon in mouth".

Lots of food hogging as usual:

GodofCookeryExpeditionE83090731C-2.jpg

KSY was all, "Are those taken? can we eat em?" and almost landed face first into them by tripping lol.

GodofCookeryExpeditionE83090731C-1.jpg

Ok, my ears didn't deceive me right? He did exclaim "Oh richard simmons"?:

GodofCookeryExpeditionE83090731CATV.jpg

I didn't recognize CMH (NRG) with the costumes & crap he was wearing.

Any idea where he is? Heard he was in the army but his wiki page says he went in 2007 Jan, shouldn't he be out be now?

Oh i never got into Hello Franceska, except the one episode where CY had a cameo. She did a pretty good acting job playing that blood sucking black widow who feeds on men to maintain her youthful appearance.

That CY scene was awesome, caught me by surprise since I had no idea she had a cameo in the show.

I really liked the show, lots of familiar faces. Got even more fun when that guy from DJ Doc showed up as HY's older human hating brother. His character was hilarious. Went back and watched season 1 and 2 as well, the guy playing Andre alone made those worth watching.

I actually came away with more respect for JJH now after reading your story. That's cool that he remained faithful to his gf becuz it would've been hard for me if I knew some chick as hot as HY had the hots for me.

Ease up with the respect, it didn't look like he knew when they talked about it on GoC :P

Archived