What Kind Of Nose Do You Wish You Had? Do Have?

Guest CutePanda94

Guest CutePanda94

Roman Nose (the left one)

J_Brier_Nose.jpg

Greek (the right one)

AshleeNose.jpg

Nubian

afa091.jpg

Hawk

morris_129px.jpg

Snub

Katie.jpg

Turn up nose

b9fz.jpg

Asian nose:

1759779549845l.jpg

(The nose on the left)

R-cartilage.jpg

nosesyd2.jpg

The human nose can be found in many shapes and sizes. Several attempts have been made to classify the human nose. The human nose can be classified in the following types:

The Roman or Aquiline Nose: This type of nose is convex in shape, like a hook. It is also known as 'hooknose' because of its shape. The word aquiline is derived from the Latin word 'aquilinus' which means 'eagle like'.

The Greek or Straight Nose. This type of nose is perfectly straight with no curves or hooked like shape. It is known as Greek nose because it is generally noticed that the Greek people have this kind of nose. Nice HIGH bridge

The Nubian Nose: This type of nose has wide nostrils. It is generally a little narrow at the top, thick and broad at the middle and wide at the end. The term 'Nubian' comes from the ethnic group 'Nubians' who belong to northern Sudan.

The Hawk Nose: The hawk nose is so called because it is very convex, to the extent that it almost looks like a bow. It is very thin and sharp as well. Since it resembles the beak of a Hawk, it is known as the hawk nose.

Snub Nose: This type of nose is quite short in length and is neither sharp, nor hook like nor wide. It is almost as short as a nose possibly can be. Hence, it is known as snub nose

The turn up Nose: This type of nose is also called as the Celestial nose. It is so called because it runs continuously from the eyes towards the tip.

Asian nose: self explanatory; little to no bridge of the nose, and the bottom of the nose is kinda like a garlic

which nose do you wish you had?

what kind of nose do you actually have?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Namine

kinda greeky? none?

my own tiny nose thats very flat ? T____T;;;;; hmmmm ...

I don't think minds a snub.. :X

but I know my friend's got one of those. xD

I wonder what that man's nose really is like!!

i have the asian button nose ==" otherwise known as the garlic nose xDDD...

i wish my bridge was just a bit higher,, but thats all i wanna change...

overall im pretty happy with it, even tho its bigg =)

Guest CutePanda94

i have the asian button nose ==" otherwise known as the garlic nose xDDD...

i wish my bridge was just a bit higher,, but thats all i wanna change...

overall im pretty happy with it, even tho its bigg =)

the asian nose falls under nubian i think.

xD

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

Mine is Roman, I guess, but it also is a little bit like the turn up nose picture posted, alough my nose isn't that turned up.

Guest lekaaa

I guess it's Roman, because I don't have a bulge. My nostrils tend to flare up and look like I'm going to suck people inside.

Guest lvff_

I want an asian nose thats long and straight with a nose bridge but not like the greek nose. Noses with the turn up nose are cute too. generally I like long noses with medium nose bridge with a bit of a rounded tip

Guest Rainity

lol im happy wiht my nose.

i dont wanna have one of those noses tho cos i think it looks wierd if i had that nose and not what i have now =|

Guest CutePanda94

I want an asian nose thats long and straight with a nose bridge but not like the greek nose. Noses with the turn up nose are cute too. generally I like long noses with medium nose bridge with a bit of a rounded tip

hg2zn9.png

hl15ix0.jpg

Guest Ramen-C

I'm pretty sure I have a nubian. It shows more when I smile.

Nose.jpg

My friend has the best nose ever!

JoannesNose.jpg

I think her's is kind of a "greek" type. That's the type I want. Straight and average size with rounded tip. And one that doesn't majorly expand this way <--> when I have a facial expression.

Guest ny-sw / ny_sw.

I have like. a small version of a greek nose, with a low nosebridge.

I WANT A TALLER NOSE. :((((

Guest plegend2007

I have no idea what kind of nose I have, but I love my nose and so does my boo ;) even tho I had my nose broken 3 times :blink: I think it gives it more character.

Guest natsurei

I guess I have a roman and a nubian?

Haha, I just have this weird bump on my bridge, but I have a pretty nice nose bridge.

2iho86g.jpg

And what nose I want..I don't really know. It has to suit my face right.

Eh I don't know. I just don't want my nose to look so big sometimes. D:

Archived