the girl who!

LEE MIN JUNG
lee-min-jung.jpg

Name: 이민정Profession: Actress

DOB: 1982-Feb-16

Height: 167cm

Weight: 49kgStar sign: Aquarius

Blood type: O

Husband/actor: Lee Byung Hun (2013-Aug-10)
Agency site | Cyworld | Weibo | Official Fan Cafe| HanCinema | Wikipedia | DC Gallery | Baidu Bar
ABOUT LEE MIN JUNG 
Family: one older brother, parentsPersonality: a good sport, optimistic with blood type 'O'Hobbies: going to the movies, reading books, and above all playing StarCraftSpecial abilities/talents: playing the pianoFavorite color: whiteFavorite movie: "Eternal Sunshine [Of the Spotless Mind]"Favorite music: everything by Jason Mraz, "Geek in the pink" in particularFavorite food: Kimchi jjigae and egg rollFavorite season: summerIdeal man: Manly and smart, so that he can guide me in the right directionFavorite book: "The Romantic Movement", "Essays In Love", "Status Anxiety" etc. by Alain de BottonFavorite movie stars: Ethan Green Hawke, Christian Charles Philip Bale, and Mary Louise Streep

TV SHOWS
Cunning Single Lady (MBC, 2014)All About My Romance (SBS, 2013)Big (KBS2, 2012)Midas 마이더스 (SBS, 2011)DoSiRak / Lunch Box 도시락 (MBC, 2010) MBC Best Theater Smile, You 그대, 웃어요 (SBS, 2009) Boys Before Flowers 꽃보다 남자 (KBS2, 2009)Who Are You? 누구세요? (MBC, 2008)Ggak-du-gi / Kimcheed Radish Cubes 깍두기 (MBC, 2007)Love Me When You Can 있을때 잘해 (MBC, 2006)Love and Sympathy 사랑공감 (SBS, 2005)
FILMS
Wonderful Radio (2011)Cyrano Dating Agency 시라노:연애조작단 (2010)White Knight 백야행-하얀 어둠 속을 걷다 (2009)Penthouse Elephant 펜트하우스 코끼리 (2009)Pruning the Grapevine (2007)Moodori 무도리 (2006)Someone Special 아는 여자 (2004)
AWARDS
2009 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award (Smile, You) 2010 47th Danjong Film Awards: Best New Actress Award (Cyrano Dating Agency)2010 47th Danjong Film Awards: Popularity Award (Cyrano Dating Agency)2010 31st Blue Dragon Film Awards: Best New Actress Award (Cyrano Dating Agency)

• Like 1

apparently she cut her hair for her upcoming role as Han Jae Kyung in BOF. here are some pics of her with long hair. lmj6tp6.jpg lmj8xi2.jpg lmj7be3.jpg EDIT: refer to the BOF thread here (http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=6460) for pics of her w/ her new haircut. it looks good on her! it's post#6468. i hope she doesn't make too much trouble for JunPyo and JanDi...

• 3 weeks later...

"Lee Min Jung Threatened By Lee Min Ho Fans" Lee Min Jung will be KBS Boys Before Flowers latest reinforcement and secret weapon when she finally makes her entry in episode 13 next Monday. She will appear as Goo Joon Pyo's fiance, Han Jae Kyung and be the latest person to try and whip up some tension between Joon Pyo and Jandi somewhat fragile relationship. While in Macau, Han Jae Kyung and Goo Joon Pyo are shocked by their parents who announced that they were getting engaged, not for love but for political (money, business) reasons. Lee Min Jung expressed, "I already received threats from Lee Min Ho fans, telling me not to marry Joon Pyo oppa. But more often than not, love becomes even more beautiful after it has been through some difficulties", foreshadowing that Joon Pyo and Jandi will meet with some problems, but eventually it turns out to be happy ending. Han Jae Kyung is the daughter of the JK Group CEO but is hardly the vicious evil woman that most would have imagined her to be. Rather, she is a reserved, composed woman. On the internet, Lee Min Jung is often labelled as the 2nd Kim Tae Hee, which goes to show how highly people think of her looks. But according to Min Jung, she isn't quite used to dolling herself up. She once bought a voucher that entitled her to 3 months of manicures. But despite frequent calls by them to remind her, she didn't quite make those trips down to get her manicures. For her role in Boys Before Flowers, Lee Min Jung had no hesitation in cutting her long hair of 10 years, showing her desire to do well for her scenes. Thanks to her status as Goo Joon Pyo's fiance, Lee Min Jung has started to garner some popularity already despite her non-appearance in the drama yet. She expressed, "I was shocked when I was in Hong Kong last December. There were actually Koreans waiting at the airport for me, I was wondering how did they know about me and waiting for me there? It looks like I had already a bit of popularity then. I know expectations of me are very high and I am scared at disappoting those who expect something from me." But since debuting in Love and Sympathy in 2005, Lee Min Jung has gradually grew into an accomplished actress over the years and thus she shouldn't have much to worry about not meeting the expectations of fans. Coincidentally, 16th February where episode 13 will be shown, is also Lee Min Jung's birthday. Min Jung expressed, "The broadcast of episode 13 will be a very good birthday present for me. I think I will be having beer while watching it." credit: ALLKPOP

"Lee Min Jung Is The Next Secret Weapon" If Jung Eui Chul is the focus this week, then Lee Min Jung will be for next week. Lee Min Jung is the ’secret weapon’ of the popular KBS “Boys Before Flowers“. Beginning episode 13 to be broadcast next week, Lee Min Jung will make the appearance in the drama as Goo Joon Pyo’s fiancee Ha Jae Kyung and provide the much needed obstacle in the love between Geum Jan Di and Goo Joon Pyo. At Macau, both parents of Ha Jae Kyung and Goo Joon Pyo make the sudden announcement regarding the strategic marriage between both families. Lee Min Jung said: “Earlier on, there were already fans of Lee Min Ho who ‘threatened’ me not to get married with him, but I think love will be more beautiful after going through trials and difficulties.” She is the daughter of a plutocrat family and at the same time, also the named fiancee of Goo Joon Pyo. But if you were to think of her as a vicious woman who will attempt to breakup the duo, then you are wrong. As elegant as she can be, she picks up a refreshment and enters the ballroom, with her dress swaying gracefully. It is obvious that she belongs to the quiet group. On the internet, Lee Min Jung is referred to as “Kim Tae Hee the second”, so one can imagine her beauty. However according to her, she isn’t used to dressing herself up. She once bought a 3-month manicure voucher but was absent for the service. In order to play the role of Ha Jae Kyung, she sacrificed, without hesitation, her long hair which she had kept for 10 years. Her filming began from the second week of the month. Lee Min Jung, who holds the title of “Lee Min Ho’s fiancee”, is already famous, at least on the net, even before she makes her official appearance. She said: “I was shocked when there were people who went to welcome me at the airport in Hong Kong last December. How do they get to know about it? There were already people who could recognized me then.” Lee Min Jung also said: “The greater the hope, the greater the disappointment, I’m afraid that I will disappoint everyone.” However, since her debut till now, she has been improving constantly. Therefore, her worries are unfounded. Coincidentally, the broadcast date of episode 13 (Feb 16) is also the birthday of Lee Min Jung. “The screening of episode 13 will be a very good birthday present for me. I will enjoy it while I celebrate.” credit: hanfever