Behind The Scenes At The 2008 Dream Concert

Guest UnknownMelody

Guest UnknownMelody

THIS IS SO SCARY.
I didn't know where to put this.

The most significant issue on the Dream Concert 2008, which has already been reported in the forum, was the “Silent Treatment” of all the present fan clubs towards SNSD members and fans! For the first time ever in the history of KPOP (as far as we know) all the present fanclubs in the concert boycotted a single group: Girls Generation (SNSD).

During the SNSD performance, other fanclubs remained silent and turned off their light sticks .. this only left the SNSD fanclub cheering for their group, making SNSD’s official color pink as the only visible color in the stands.

The reason?

Was it this girl Tiffany’s fault?

The one who is hated the most in the group?

The one who doesn’t stand a chance to NOT disrespect her seniors in the name of being raised in the U.S. and unfamiliar with the Korean culture? The one who puts down her own group by messing up the dance moves intentionally to grab attention to herself or make fun of respectful singers only to embarrasses the whole entire group in public?

This was done because of SNSD, why? Because these girls ARE rookies, they have NO respect for their sunbaes (seniors) they just jump around like their the popular girls in high school. And seriously, does the movie “mean Girls” not pop up when you think of a reality show in their dorms?

No, there are plenty of reasons WHY fans are so pissed off, because believe it or not idiot soshi fans your so called STARS are riding on their seniors coat-tails of success, where some have worked hard, they have gained without effort. Where some have spent endless hours perfecting routines, perfecting songs, they get number 1 by kissing lollipops. Anything SNSD have “gained” is because of who paved the way ahead of them, and its not like their walking their path, no, their traipsing around all bouncy showing their panties to the world. How are we supposed to respect them, want them to succeed, how can self-respecting fans clap and cheer for them knowing that they’ve been born in to the world of showbiz with silver spoons and bought awards?

Cassiopeias are pissed off for more reasons but they’re mostly pissed due to the fact that most of the attention they are getting is by them associating themselves with the boys, by saying they trained with them, they’re friends, by appearing in Commercials with them, by making them look close and happy. Are they really that close? The Dbsg boys trained immensely hard for years to get where they are, they’re overworked, sleep deprived and are still passionate about what they do. They were taken at the height of their fame and thrown in japan where they became nobodies. They gained so much humility, respect for themselves and fans, experience and wisdom some stars get after decades of work. They built themselves up again even through such hardships and extreme homesickness. Its not difficult to respect them. They’re personalities alone are enough to get them far, but their hard work, passion, talent and perseverance can only make them go farther. Yet, SNSD with no said talent, not much passion, no personality get popular just by being under the same label, training and being put in scandals with them.

ELF are angry because of almost the same thing. They have suffered for a long time because of the sub group business, SM doesn’t take them seriously and SNSD instead of getting their own gigs, feed off of their oppas. SUJU took a while to catch on and be seen as such good MCs, DJs and guests, they had to be recognized and accepted in the industry to be where they are. But what happens with SNSD, they just put them in the boiling pot with them. Is SM putting in a buy one group get one free offer on Suju and SNSD?

also, boybands like SS501 feel the pain of cassi and elf, SS501 had gone through so much only to stay in the industry, a place that you can only make it if you are from SM, JYP or YG~ ok, they can argue but as i said in another post, die hard fans feel for each other, because they know how hard it is to break in to the business for their stars, the difficulty they had to face, the criticism from the public and th harsher criticism from themselves. SO when Tiffany claimed she liked the leader of ss501 before debut, it was almost like, ITS NOT BAD ENOUGH YOUR MOOCHING OFF THE SM BOYS NOW YOU WANT DSP.

SNSD being Booed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2kAOwVqNyQ

There are many behind the scene issues of happened at the night of the concert that never got the light of the day through the media coverage! In this post we are trying to bring out points to make you familiar with the reason behind the act as much as possible also a short recap of what went on at the event!

The Dream Concert held on June 7 was delayed for 20 minutes because there were too many fans trying to get in at once.

On this day, there were no security guards and concert organizers to be seen in the stands to ensure the safety and cooperation of fans. There was only supposed to be a crowd of 35,000 concert goers, but 50,000 fans showed up trying to get in. Many were buying expensive tickets that went for $500 or more. This so called ‘Dream Concert’ was set for disaster.

116ndy0.jpg

Problems arose when a stadium that only fits 35,000 people tried to accommodate 50,000 instead and fans started fighting for good seats. This was particularly the case when SUJU fans and SNSD fans started pushing and shoving, using violence to get seats - turning the ‘dream’ concert into a nightmare. You can obviously see in the pictures that fans are being pushed off the railings to fall.

However, the very first reports we read on the actual fight between the fanclubs is actually from days before the concert! where SNSD fans been fighting with other fanclubs on the concert message boards! It’s reports that SNSD fans were very rude to the other Fanclubs online and even went as far as telling them to boycott SNSD beforehand because they said SNSD doesn’t need anyone’s support. This may explain the fact when they even initiated the fight during the SuperJunior performance (Before SNSD performance) and some SNSD fanboys ran toward the SuperJunior Banners are ripped off the SUJU banners right in front of the ELF.

2ly4wa8.jpg

QUOTE: fcuk@soshistalker.com

June 8, 2008 at 10:40 am

when I saw that video of ELF crying like some animals about to be slaughtered I don’t feel a richard simmons for them (I laughed actually). you know why?? because those are the same FC that harassed and in the end caused a girl to commit suicide because of a trivial matter! that should make them cry, not their freaking banners being torn!! Cassiopean are the same! these 2 FC bring bad name to Korean music fans!

There is also news coming that after the “Silence Treatment” SNSD fans left the stadium when SUJU and DBSK were performing (this was confirmed by many fan accounts … it not a rumour!) only to disturb the other fanclub members. There are many reports of SNSD fanboys threats and physical attacks, stabbing by knife and even rape by to female members of other fanclub!

Fan account: I went with a friend but we sat separately. I’m a Triple but she’s a Cassie. Suddenly I get a call from my friend who was crying and telling me that she was scared. While she was going to the restroom, she saw a Cassie who was being beaten up by boys holding pink balloons…and she told me it was on the level of gang violence. Among the Triples there was also news of being beaten by Soshi fans!

The situation was so frightening that Security asked everyone to walk in pairs!

According to fan accounts, other fan lclub members were beaten up by SNSD fanboys - some had their hair ripped out, raped, stabbed with a knife and had broken legs, and were taken to the hospital.

The news that is being reported now is very minor on these events and they are purposely leaving out these isolated incidents.

15clweo.jpg

Translation to the picture of the girl with a broken leg:

“I wasn’t going to post this picture up.

But the Soshi boy-fans…hahahaha… said there was no evidence

I’m wearing crutches..hahahaha…how about this

If you say that I’m still lying, I might as well put up my medical examination

You guys should really keep you integrity…hahahahaha

If I had the heart, I’d like to post my phone number and talk with you via video?

But my cell phone is currently messed up”

After the concert the one decent fan wrote to SNSD fans:

“I’m a guy just as you, bastards”

I’m a guy just as you bastards –

I’m a guy just as you bastards –

I’m a Soshi fan also; however you bastards…

How can you hit, kick, rape and stab girls with a knife –

You guys are totally Soshi Pshychos

Not only the fans but the artists weren’t safe from SNSD fansboys!

There are many reports that SNSD fanboys threatened ELF to rape Kang In and Sung Min from Super Junior! And this is when you have Sung Min writing to the ELF after the concert asking them to support SNSD from now on.

SUNGMIN’s MESSAGE TO E.L.F. translation by ak6c @ soshified

o the most lovable angels in the world that made SuJu shine at the Dream Concert…

Did you go back home safely?

I’m not so sure exactly what time it ended because I was too tired…

I hope you didn’t have to spend the night at a jjimjil room (steam room) or some place that’s not your home because it ended too late…

Yesterday, all I saw was our blue river everywhere~ did you know? hehehe

The top right… middle left… back of the stage… even at the side where you can’t see the stage…

It’s sad that not all the ELF fans could see the stage together

I hope we can get seats with a better view next time.. hehe

How’s ‘Cook King’? Do you like it?

I like it.. keke the dance is fun too

………………….

………………….

………………….

Ah… you know our SNSD girls…

I heard you didn’t cheer for them? ^^;; I see our ELF is mad?

We’re one!!! kekeke I wanted to yell that out too~

But we showed to you yesterday that we were one! ke

Super Junior KRY+T+M+HAPPY = 1

I think the SNSD girls understand now too~

that they have to listen to their SuJu sunbae’s well!

Weren’t they punished enough till yesterday~?

So please cheer for our SNSD girls from now a lot~

Because we’re SMTOWN!

SNSD is also a part of our SM Family like E__~

It’s okay to dispute for a little…

but if you goes on without any resolvement, the family itself can be destroyed T_T

So cheer them on from now on ^^

I think it’s for SuJu as well!

If I think of it further ahead, I’d like to ask you to cheer on for all the singers…

Actually because our E__ is very very nice, I saw our E__ cheering the other artists a lot as well.

Sometimes even louder than us!! kekeke

Just joking. But cheer them on to a point where SuJu can feel a little jealous and want to work harder! ^^ ke

Let’s show them that we’re the best!! Making us feel thoughts like this as we go on the stage.. ^^

But if it goes on for too long I’ll quit!!

I wonder if I’ll get scolded? ^^;;

But still… even when I was feeling sick yesterday… it was our SNSD girls that took care of me and worried for me^^

Dream Concert Part 2: Wrong doings of SNSD fan club

1. Walking around with a knife, threatening Cassies and ELFs

Why in the world would anyone bring a knife to a concert if he/she didn’t have the purpose to stab someone with it? SNSD fans are a bunch of low-life thugs.

2. After SNSD’s performance, SNSD fans left the stadium in a group

SNSD was rude enough to leave the stadium after the performance of SNSD, deliberately missing out in the performances of DBSK and SUJU. There are many fan accounts that prove unlike what they claim they never cheered for other artists either!

3. ELF (SUJU fan club) attack/battery

The girl in the wheelchair with a broken leg is just one example of SNSD boy fans beating up ELFs. There are currently reports of 3 ELFs who had to be taken to the emergency room.

4. ELF sexual molestation

Actual fan account:

“A friend of mine was taking a long time to comeback from the restroom, so I called her. She picked up the phone and told me that she was in a certain row, naked and crying. She was going to the restroom when a couple guys came up from behind and ripped her clothes and touched her body and took pictures and then left. They looked like high school boys…she says she doesn’t remember anything but that the boys were holding pink balloons.”

Source: http://kin.naver.com/detail/detail.php?d1i...oint&page=1

6. Tearing down SUJU and DBSK’s banner

Fans saw SNSD fans ripping the banners for SUJU and DBSK, enraging many fans. And making many more cry!

7. SNSD fans used words that a human should not say to incite other fans

[Warning: This is disturbing!]

SNSD fans were cussing out other groups and saying the following:

“We can kick their stomachs so that they can’t have babies”

“We can just rape the girls”

“Those crazy bastards, if they’re going to do it, they should do it right”

“They’re screaming like crazy b*tches”

8. SNSD fans cussed out other singers while they were performing

SNSD fans shouted “bastard”, “b*tches”, and “Shut up” when other artists came onto stage. This doesn’t compare to the 10 minute “silent treatment” that SNSD received.

9. Attack/Battery of ELF/ Cassie/ and Triple fan clubs

So far, ELF has reported 3 members who were taken to the hospital; Cassies have 2; while Triples have many injured members.

SOURCE for the whole article: Asianfanatics News

WOW when I read this I was shaking.

Guest Spiffy Girl

The bashing on SNSD or anything negative related to any fanclubs should just stop.

We should all forget about it and move on.

The girls are HUMANS they MAKE mistakes.

Guest UnknownMelody

oh. sorry i didn't know. should i just delete everything? i don't want to get into trouble. :[

WOW. I can't believe this is the damage. Those legs..I cant believe this is the real damage.I hope everbody who got hurt will recover soon. This is a sad event. But hopefully, it won't happen again. Everybody should have learned their lessons now.

Guest bonbons

i didn't know that this happened during Dream Concert o_o

what the fans did were really rude and stupid. But there has to be a reason for everything...though they shouldn't have done that at a concert like this with so many other artists present too. I'm not a fan of SNSD but I feel bad for them, after all they did work hard.

Archived