Delete

Guest emc_kai

Guest ShinnOne

Since she already knows you're interested in her, you only have to ask once.  If she's interested in you, she would most likely want to hangout with you if you ask her.  If she shuts you down then I wouldn't bother to ask her again, unless you just want to become friends with her.  Of course there are exceptions, but just ask her to hang and then figure it out from there.  fyi not a girl lol.

Guest phalken

Since the first time you guys met was not 1 on 1 (you said a friend introduced you) then there's no need to wait to ask to hang out. She hasn't had a chance to really get to know you or evaluate you yet, so if the first impression was good, she'd most likely agree to meet you if you ask. Also fun first date things like getting coffee or a meal can easily just be friendly get-to-know-you things as long as neither party tries to make it an "official" date.
The waiting thing is more for after you guys have hung out 1 on 1 imo lol. In which case give her some space to think about how she felt about it, and time to feel "I want to hang out with him again" instead of "I have to make a decision immediately if I want to hang out again because he asked already".

Archived