Serious question: are you a lesbian or do you know any?

singlebilingual

I'm asking this because I saw an interesting photo of someone I know on Kakaotalk yesterday. I need opinions from you all to verify what's going on in this photo. Before I go on, I want you all to know that I have nothing against lesbians. I'm just fascinated because I never met any lesbians before. My sister's friend is a lesbian now, but she wasn't (or at least she didn't think she was) when I saw her at high school.

Now back to the Kakaotalk girl..... She took the photo herself with her cellphone. She was lying on her bed with her boss in what seems to be a high-rise apartment. She is 25 years old. Her boss is 29. Her boss was looking out the window while lying down next to her. The boss was still dressed like she just returned from a night club. (It was a very short black dress). The boss looked very tired. She didn't seem to know that her worker was about to take a photo of her. What I found interesting was that while the worker was taking a photo of her own face, her clear intent was to include her boss in the photo and post it on Kakaotalk for her friends to see. I'm very curious on what's going on because the worker is quite attractive. So is her boss. Both have good figures. The boss has a boyish face, but her figure is like that of a model's. I see some guys flirt with the worker from time to time. Both of the ladies live in Korea where lesbians are rarely talked about and where very few people know of any lesbians.

The question is: are they lesbians? Or is sleeping on the same bed as roommates normal with women?

Guest I_play_with_dolls

I know plenty of lesbians because well, I live in a state where marriage between same sex is legal and I live in a larger city. You can't just go from being straight to being a lesbian, conversion of sexuality is a ridiculous concept. People generally don't open up as queer right away because a) they aren't totally sure with their sexuality and/or B) they're scared to come out to people in fear of rejection from society. 
As for your question, homosexuality doesn't cease to exist in any country. I know a few Japanese people living in Tokyo who are openly bi or gay. A woman's body type or face type will not determine sexuality. Attractive feminine woman can be lesbians too, y'know. They could be lesbians, they could be friends sleeping in the same bed, who knows. You can't just judge what their sexuality might be just because they're on the same bed. 

I_play_with_dolls said: I know plenty of lesbians because well, I live in a state where marriage between same sex is legal and I live in a larger city. You can't just go from being straight to being a lesbian, conversion of sexuality is a ridiculous concept. People generally don't open up as queer right away because a) they aren't totally sure with their sexuality and/or B) they're scared to come out to people in fear of rejection from society. 
As for your question, homosexuality doesn't cease to exist in any country. I know a few Japanese people living in Tokyo who are openly bi or gay. A woman's body type or face type will not determine sexuality. Attractive feminine woman can be lesbians too, y'know. They could be lesbians, they could be friends sleeping in the same bed, who knows. You can't just judge what their sexuality might be just because they're on the same bed. 

Guest Hearted

I know some lesbians, but I live in Canada that is more open about different sexualities. I wouldn't be able to tell, because they could be roommates that just came home from a wild night. I'm not sure, but I feel beating around the bush is a bit excessive. I would jokingly ask your co-worker if, "That you're lover :P?" in a subtle way. Sometimes I would want to sleep with my girlfriend because it's just nice to fall asleep talking the night away about whatever happened that day.

Guest nana544

I know one and she's very nice.

From the picture that you see, I think it's one of those questions to ask:

Are they or are they not? You can only assume until you ask them yourself.

Archived