I got so dark that

Guest C Yuan

Guest C Yuan

The darkest shade of concealer from Etude was way too light for me XDI'm usually lighter, it's just that i have PE at noon (sigh last year of it though :D) so now I'm like...a chocolate. I do apply sunscreen, I'm not sure if it's not enough or if it just doesn't work :c

• 3 weeks later...
Guest glamazon21

If you're interested in lightening your skin tone I think you should try Likas Papaya Soap, I use it to even my skin tone out since I'm trying to prevent a farmer's tan this summer. The soap is inexpensive, but it can be drying so you need to moisturize afterwards. 
Maybe you should wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants when you're out for PE.

Guest C Yuan

glamazon21 said: If you're interested in lightening your skin tone I think you should try Likas Papaya Soap, I use it to even my skin tone out since I'm trying to prevent a farmer's tan this summer. The soap is inexpensive, but it can be drying so you need to moisturize afterwards. 
Maybe you should wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants when you're out for PE.

• 1 month later...
Guest jolive213

Visit Jarvis Cosmetics (JARVISCOSMETICS DOT COM).... Their products Jarvis Cream & Serum are awesome… and best to get rid of skin problems... Unfortunately, they have not been launched yet but I have participated in their clinical trial....

Oh man, I feel you. I live in California too and the sun is just unavoidable. I've gotten significantly darker since I started college because I'm out so often and traveling across campus gives me plenty of time to get tan. xD
I just learned to live with it. Maybe if I avoid going out excessively then I'll start to fade again.

Guest JaimeI

i recommend the elixir white moisturizer by shisedo, i felt a big whitening effect after 2 weeks of use! its relatively cheap too and not so damaging like using a whitening serum

Guest C Yuan

I'm probably not going to get lighter anytime soon heh. Joined the cross country team and already got a few shades darker...:c

Archived