Anyone want to make a dance group? (Toronto)

Guest leenieleeners

Guest leenieleeners

I'll talk about the details later, i just want to know how many people are interested first (-:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest leenieleeners

@nessie1208 yea but unfortunately no one is interested )-: 
uhh im not quite sure about the details cause I just wanted to see who was into it firstdo you have any ideas? (-: 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jadepluschunji

Hello~ I just read your post and, I'm interesting!! I live in Toronto :3 When you can, just provide me with more details and I'll see if I can join with you! ^-^

Guest leenieleeners

@yajunnan @nessie1208 @jadepluschunji i found this studio but the owner of the place didnt mail me back about the price LOL 
i was thinking of just meeting up somewhere first so we get to know each other more and stuff
if we cant get a studio we can try to meet up at my house or something but i dont have big mirrors so we won't know if we are doing things right :s 

Guest nessie1208

@leenieleeners omg im so sorry ive been busy with school and i didnt see your reply :( im still interested though :3 maybe we could rent a room in a community center that has mirrors?

Guest leenieleeners

@nessie1208 its ok ^_^ and yea! thats a good idea (-:  do you have any friends that are interested? cause i want at least 3 people /:  but if not then 2 is fine for now

Guest nessie1208

@leenieleeners I can ask and I'll tell you ASAP :) sorry since I'm new to soompi is there a like a private message button or something...?

• 1 month later...

Archived