Took me a lot of Courage!

Chaii

I like this guy. He's a freshman in the university. I always notice him whenever he passes by the blue chairs where I and my friends usually hangout. My friends like him too. One time, when he was walking by the lobby, I approached him and asked for his name. He smiled and handed me his ID card. There I knew him. I started to like him so much. There was this moment when I called him up. He looked at me but my friends laughed. I guess he was embarrassed. I decided to write him a letter. I even made him a doodle that night not even minding having a comprehensive exam in one of my major subjects the following day. That morning, I saw him. I ran toward him to hand the letter. He stared at me, smiled, but said NO. Then I somewhat begged saying "please take this." He nodded, took the letter, and walked away. That was the last time I saw him in the campus. I was hurt. Maybe life isn't really like the series or movies I've watched before. Life ain't easy. But I don't care if his absence means rejection. At least I was able to confess. :(

Guest HERMIT

Congratulations on mustering up the courage.
It's strange that you never saw him on campus after seemingly seeing him on a regular basis.

Maybe he was a janitorial temp or something.  I don't know.

nice, follow up by talking though. whenever you see him that is. it's a shame...I got a letter once and I didn't even know how to react. I didn't respond or ever hope to make awkward confrontation. I was just so in disbelief and dumbfounded, a girl I barely knew wrote that. It wasn't creepy, but it was uncomfortably unexpected... I guess I silent-rejected her. not gonna lie though, it could've been really hard on him to take that letter from you, especially if he suspected that, but knew he didn't like you back. In that case, we would rather hide it than read it for fear that it confirms those suspicions and then we'd feel responsible for having to break your heart- a burden we'd rather not carry.

and this is one reason why I prefer to be the initiator, because all the pressure is on the girl, not me, if they ask me out or give me a letter, won't even know how to react, and then gonna have to go through the pain of rejecting her. sad to say that confession may be the only way to get the message across, it only works half the time- he likes your or he doesn't, simple as that. if he doesn't, then it's uncomfortable.

Guest Iron_Maiden

raymondc27

wrote:

»

Chaii said:<br />

LOL! No way! He's a business administration student! XD<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

LOL so? who doesnt want a wet deep kiss?<br />

hey at lest i made you laugh lol

Guest justxlouise

Good job for working up the courage.
I remember one time I was walking home and a random girl walked up to me and gave me a letter. She saw me walking with a friend of mine whom she had a crush on and thought he was my boyfriend... It was quite awkward cause I was walking with two guys and didn't know who she was talking about. Till this day I don't even know if I gave the letter to the right person LOL. Quite stalkerish since my friend has no idea who she is.

Ninshark said: nice, follow up by talking though. whenever you see him that is. it's a shame...I got a letter once and I didn't even know how to react. I didn't respond or ever hope to make awkward confrontation. I was just so in disbelief and dumbfounded, a girl I barely knew wrote that. It wasn't creepy, but it was uncomfortably unexpected... I guess I silent-rejected her. not gonna lie though, it could've been really hard on him to take that letter from you, especially if he suspected that, but knew he didn't like you back. In that case, we would rather hide it than read it for fear that it confirms those suspicions and then we'd feel responsible for having to break your heart- a burden we'd rather not carry.

and this is one reason why I prefer to be the initiator, because all the pressure is on the girl, not me, if they ask me out or give me a letter, won't even know how to react, and then gonna have to go through the pain of rejecting her. sad to say that confession may be the only way to get the message across, it only works half the time- he likes your or he doesn't, simple as that. if he doesn't, then it's uncomfortable.

justxlouise said: Good job for working up the courage.
I remember one time I was walking home and a random girl walked up to me and gave me a letter. She saw me walking with a friend of mine whom she had a crush on and thought he was my boyfriend... It was quite awkward cause I was walking with two guys and didn't know who she was talking about. Till this day I don't even know if I gave the letter to the right person LOL. Quite stalkerish since my friend has no idea who she is.

Ninshark said:and this is one reason why I prefer to be the initiator, because all the pressure is on the girl, not me, if they ask me out or give me a letter, won't even know how to react, and then gonna have to go through the pain of rejecting her. sad to say that confession may be the only way to get the message across, it only works half the time- he likes your or he doesn't, simple as that. if he doesn't, then it's uncomfortable.

Archived