TaoBao Agent

Guest thomas1700

Guest thomas1700

Hi, I need a new TaoBao Agent.
I'm thinking these threads come up quite a lot, but I'm unsure of who to go with.
Up till now I've always used TaoBaoRing and I've loved them, but now there making things difficult for me, which I don't understand as I've always had a good relationship with them.
Basically they're saying they can't order shoes anymore If I want to pay by PayPal. Even though I ordered 2 pairs October last year.
So I need a good TaoBao Agent If anyone knows a good one please post here as I need to get the shoes I want before they go out of stock.
I tried using TaoBaoSpree but It was going to cost way too much, TaoBaoRing, have always been good when it comes to over all price, if someone can recommend someone as good as them that would be great.
I'm in the United Kingdom, so If there is one which is better for delivering here please let me know.
Thankyou :)

Guest thomas1700

Ok no one has answered so far, but I have placed an order with Taobaonow, can anyone vouch that are safe to deal with and reliable. 
I'm about to pay.

• 1 year later...

YOYBUY is the best Taobao agent and package forwarder in China with 6 years experience in helping shoppers buy from China & ship worldwide.Multiple payment options are available to ensure convenience and security, such as PayPal, WebMoney, Visa Card, QIWI, Western Union.

Archived