• Birthdate: 1984-Mar-16
  • Height: 166cm
  • Weight: 47kg
  • Star sign: Pisces
  • Blood type: A
  • Talent agency: KEYEAST
    About Kim Min Seo 

miniphoto57498.jpg

Kim Min-seo (김민서) (born March 16, 1984) is a South Korean actressShe graduated from Dankook University (majored in theater and film). She almost became in idol when she debuted as Kim Se-ha in the short-lived K-pop three-member girl group Mint, which was active in 1999-2000. When Mint disbanded, she turned to acting. Kim is best known for her role as a the sad, wispy dead girl in Bad Guy; the mysterious and charismatic gisaeng, Chosun, in Sungkyunkwan Scandal; the sophisticated, haughty designer in Baby-Faced Beauty; and now as the jealous queen, the villainous Yoon Bo-kyung, in the period drama The Moon that Embraces the Sun. With her acting getting noticed and her ability to look at home in whatever part she’s playing, she is being recognized as something of a chameleon. 

TV SHOWS* Good Doctor  Good Doctor (KBS, 2013)

Case Number 113 Case Number 113 (SBS,2013)

Guest livon123

Here are some pictures to get the thread going.
As Cho Sun sungkyunkwan+9.jpg Kim+Min+Seo+sebagai+Cho+Sun+%25283%2529.Cho+SUn.jpg 
With Kim Soo Hyun in The Moon that Embraces the SunnY18iR76.jpgKMS3.jpg kim_soo_hyun_han_ga_in_song_jae_rim_funnbts.jpgbts2.jpgmoon6-00323.jpg 

Kim Min Seo and Kim Soo Hyun have show of love in the drama.

pj61hE38.jpg

In the MBC variety show Feel Good Day broadcast on February 23rd, 2012 which brought audience to the filming set of MBC drama The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Kim Min Seo and Kim Soo Hyun were seen together. They are playing the roles of Queen Bo Kyung and King Lee Hwon in the drama respectively, and have performed with charismatic acting, but the scene on the set was different.

On the day’s program, Kim Soo Hyun said, “Queen, in fact you’re lonely?” Kim Min Seo raged, “Why? Why it’s the same everyday!” Then, Kim Soo Hyun withdrew to the back of Kim Min Seo.

The producer of Kim Min Seo revealed, “Kim Soo Hyun is always greating sister normally.” When Kim Soo Hyun was asked if he is comfortable with sister, he said, “Yes. It’s so normally and when during filming,” and secretly looked at Kim Min Seo.

Kim Min Seo jokingly said, “I am really at full spirit. Very great. When facing the camera, have to express the violence with heavy mind. Really bitter.”

During filming, the scene of Kim Soo Hyun hit Kim Min Seo was captured. Kim Min Seo also immediately ran away and thrashed Kim Soo Hyun. Kim Min Seo said, “A lot of strikes.” Kim Soo Hyun said, “Make sure it’s caught on camera. The beating of the queen.”

When Kim Soo Hyun wants to hit Kim Min Seo who escaped, she said, “No reason, it’s wronged and hurt,” showing the appearance of always bickering.

via Newsen

Youtube Clip

Guest livon123

Some more picskimminseo_singles2.jpg
In Style April 2012Son-Dambi-SNSDs-Sooyoung-Yoon-Seung-Ah-aSon-Dambi-SNSDs-Sooyoung-Yoon-Seung-Ah-aSon-Dambi-SNSDs-Sooyoung-Yoon-Seung-Ah-aSon-Dambi-SNSDs-Sooyoung-Yoon-Seung-Ah-a
She and Jang Rara are very close friends after making Baby face beauty. Earlier when she was filming for TMETS, JR even sent 150 soups to the whole cast to support her. Here is the news The deep friendship of Kim Min Seo and Jang Nara becomes a topic.

Jang Nara who is currently resting, disregarded of the cold weather and with a smile, she rolled up the sleeves to cheer Kim Min Seo who was busy filming.

On January 28th, 2012, Jang Na Ra sent gift to Kim Min Seo on the filming set as appreciation for their deep friendship. Jang Nara brought 150 sets of chicken soup to distribute to staff crews on the set.

Jang Nara and Kim Min Seo starred in drama series Baby-faced Beauty which ended in July 2011. After the end of filming, both of them busy with respective schedule, and now Jang Nara was cheering for Kim Min Seo who works hard in filming with a treat, while Kim Min Seo happily accepted the treat.

Jang Nara also has a very busy schedule. She came directly to the set to boast the morale of Kim Min Seo demonstrated her attentiveness to Kim Min Seo. It’s reported that Kim Min Seo was quite tired after the shooting on the day, but she still personally gave chicken soup and meals to each crew member, the atmosphere was warm.

Kim Min Seo said, “The encouragement by the popular sister gave me more strength, I will work harder when filming to repay.”

In addition, The Moon that Embraces the Sun is currently airing the reunion of Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun), Wol (Han Ga In), Bo Kyung (Kim Min Seo) at the palace, attracting viewers.

Read more: http://dramahaven.com/jang-nara-gifts-150-servings-of-chicken-soup-for-kim-min-seo/#ixzz2CcSM4MOE

Read more: http://dramahaven.com/jang-nara-gifts-150-servings-of-chicken-soup-for-kim-min-seo/#ixzz2CcSFLpdS
sunnmoon-kim-min-seo-jang-nara.jpgsunmoon-kim-min-seo-food4.jpg
I forgot Soompi picture limit, but when I have more time I will post some Cho Sun pics, If they can make a spin off of SKKS, I would love to see her character as the lead.tumblr_lk8cb2sRFi1qbcxw3o1_500.png

Guest Camilaa

She is in quite a few series now, I am looking forward to her new series with joo won, but I guess her wish to end up with the person she like won't happen again. But perhaps, she can end up with the second male lead. I already hope she take on another saeguk next year. She just has this ancient look to her.

Guest livon123

I need to figure out how to post clips so it show. Anyway, I didn't know she was in bad guy, I actually contemplated on whether or not to watch it, I really like Kim Nam Gil. I might give it a try soon. But I found this clip of her her in there, her character looks interesting.

Also There was already a script reading for her newest drama.photo265032.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest livon123

I heard Min Seo had a little accident on set, it look like the band aid was real. Looking forward to her character, it look like she might have a love line with Hwang Chan-seong

"7th Grade Civil Servant" Kim Min-seo

Source | 2013/01/20 | 

photo275809.jpg

Kim Min-seo attempted at her first change since her debut.

MBC drama "7th Grade Civil Servant" revealed still cuts of Kim Min-seo who looks boyish and tough.

Hair cut shaggy and dyed red instead of long straight hair and wearing a leather jacket with walker boots, Kim Min-seo has gone through quite a change.

The role of Sin Seon-mi by Lee Mi-seo is a rookie agent who pretends to be strong, perfect and cold but is actually frail on the inside.

Kim Min-seo is going to change in this drama so much that other might think she isn't the same person. She is going to take off the veil she had on for so long and challenge herself to a massive change.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Guest livon123

Glad more people are noticing her. I love her performance on 7th grade civil servant too. 
PicsScreenshot_2013-02-11-13-12-23_zps849971
2171-16708.jpgkimminsuh.jpgsuch a daring lady, will sky dive if rating goes over 25%, hope to see that min seo!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest livon123

Well 7th grade civil servant end a while ago, but I think Min Seo did a great job in there. I am glad at the end it kind of hint she will start the relationship.Some screen caps, and party wrap up, she and Joo Won look good too haha.74e129e4gw1e38bg17dadj.jpg

8900d868gw1e2jpyvse60j.jpg

77027b13gw1e36fdbnfrrj.jpg

5da30ca6jw1e36b94eyucj.jpg

Forever sisters Jang Na Ra and Min Seo7f37abffjw1e3i22ff9aqj.jpg

6ab9912djw1e1xu4j5fi7j.jpg

7596bfb7jw1dyunanide3j.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest Camilaa

Just found out she is working with Joo Woo again, but paired up with Joo Sang Wook - This is going to be interesting since JSW will like Moon Chae Won, I hope Min Seo will end up with someone, perhaps win back JSW's heart over lol haha. This sound like an interesting character for her, glad she is in another drama. Actually I think she has a 2 part sbs drama right now airing. Staring Park Ti Kyung.. Eugene's husband. OH and it look like she worked with Moon before in It's Okay Daddy's Girl.

Kim Min-seo cast for "Good Doctor"

Source | 2013/06/25 | 244 views | Permalink | 1 Comment

photo321778.jpg

Actress Kim Min-seo has been cast for the KSB 2Tv drama "Good Doctor".

She will be taking on the role of beauty Yoo Chae-kyeong in the adjustment of planning department at the hospital.

Yoo is the only daughter of the director of the hospital but so realistic and level-headed that sometimes it's hard to remember who her father is and how she got there. She's able to control herself and up to par with knowledge in politics and tactics. She is also the fiance of pediatrician Kim Do-han (Joo Sang-wook).

Kim Min-seo starred in various dramas such as "7th Grade Civil Servant", "Sungkyunkwan Scandal","The Sun and the Moon" and more.

Kim said, "I read the script and loved the intensity of it between the characters. Yoo Chae-kyeong is an elite woman who is smart and level-headed. She's not only proud and cold but she's many in one as she comes along different people in the drama".

"Good Doctor" is about a savant syndrome patient with growth disabilities becoming a pediatrician one day.

"Good Doctor" can be seen on the 5th of August after "Shark".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Guest Camilaa

DRAMA CASTING & NEWSKim Min-seo joins cast of Good Doctorby javabeans | June 26, 2013 | 44 Comments

kimminseo_51.jpg

KBS’s upcoming medical drama Good Doctor (formerly called Green Scalpel) is amassing a pretty decent lineup, with a number of actors I quite like: Joo-won, Moon Chae-won, and Joo Sang-wook. And I also do like its latest addition, Kim Min-seo, who has turned in solid performances in numerous dramas, such as The Moon That Embraces the Sun, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and Baby Faced Beauty.

And yet, I hear Kim Min-seo and Joo-won in the same breath and my mind immediately snaps to an association I’ve been trying my hardest to forget about, aka their recent disaster of a drama, Level 7 Civil Servant. And all of a sudden I’m no longer thinking about autistic savant surgeons and kind-hearted colleagues and touching human drama, but whether they’ll be ragingly incompetent at this career too and acting like hormone-ravaged 13-year-olds who get petulant when their crushes go unrequited. If she jokingly brandishes a scalpel at her fellow doc’s throat and tee-hees that it’s just a joke, I swear…

In Good Doctor, Kim Min-seo will play Joo Sang-wook’s fiancée, which either means he won’t be having a love triangle with Moon Chae-won and Joo-won after all, or he isn’t a very good fiancée. I… think it’ll be more of the latter, since early descriptions definitely mentioned a love triangle in the works. Well, maybe oppa didn’t mean it.

Kim Min-seo’s character is a manager on the planning board for a large university hospital. As the only daughter to the foundation’s director, she’s keenly aware of the nepotism prejudice and proves her worth by being cool-headed, capable, and assertive. She’s also hiding some kind of pain, but in dramaland isn’t everybody?

Good Doctor premieres on August 5 on KBS.

Via Star MBN

Guest livon123

I am glad she is in another series, while 7th grade was not so good, it did bring viewers to noticed her and see another cute side of her acting, hope Good Doctor will bring her even more notice and love call. Good to see her reunite with Joo won even though she is not paired with him, haha I do hope she end up with someone, I will say she kind of did in 7th grade.
class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 16px; padding: 9px 15px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0898438); "KIM MIN SEO REUNITES WITH JOO WON IN “GOOD DOCTOR”

June 26, 2013DramaBucks · News20130121_1358750849_86053600_1FavoriteAdd to My Favorites

Actress Kim Min Seo was cast in KBS2 upcoming Drama, “Good Doctor”

The drama  has already cast Joo Won, Moon Chae Won, Joo Sang Wook, and Kim Young-Kwan.

‘Good Doctor’ is about Park Si-on (Joo Won), a young man with a Savant syndrome and growth disorder, growing up to be a pediatric surgeon.

Kim Min Seo will play Yoo Chae Gyeong. She’s the only daughter of the Foundation. She has a strikingly attractive appearance and a brilliant mind. Yoo Chae Gyeong  known Kim Do Han (Joo Sang Wook) for so many years who promise to marry her.

Actress expressed, “The script looked  in-depth with the story and characters and felt so fresh.”

‘Green Scalpel’ will be written by Park Jae Beom (OCN’s ‘God Quiz’), and directed by Ki Min Soo (Goodbye Solo, Ojakgyo Family.)

The drama will be broadcast in early August.

Source: TV Report

• 4 weeks later...
Guest livon123

Good Doctor is about to air next week, it look like Min Seo's character is going to be rich and antagonist to Joo Won, but I look forward to her performance, I really hope she isn't the snobby kind of character though, hope her character has changes. LOL I rather her character be ditch by Sang Wook oppa, rather than because of her horrible personality get ditch by Sang Wook haha. Personally I hope both pairings end up with someone, Sang Wook Oppa with Min Seo :D

gd_yck.jpg

015.jpg

Good-Doctor-Cast4.jpg
--------------------------------1800_4820_l.jpg

good+doctor+banner1.jpg

Photos of the lovely couple played by Joo Sang-wook and Kim Min-seo in "Good Doctor" are unveiled.

Joo and Kim play talented and driven individuals in the upcoming KBS Mon/Tues Drama "Good Doctor."Joo plays Kim Do-han, a pediatrician while Kim plays Yoo Chae-gyeong the daughter of the foundation that funds the hospital and the planning department director.The two amazing characters are engaged to each other in the story. With photos of the two in character being released, anticipation for the show is brewing ever more greatly.The two are seen linking arms and smiling like a genuine couple in love.  "Good Doctor" is a medical drama that features the lives, the struggles and triumphs of pediatricians of a University hospital.It is set to air its first episode on August 5th.-------------------------
Also this was news before
DRAMA CASTING & NEWSSBS airs short crime drama Case Number 113by javabeans | May 25, 2013 | 30 Comments

kimminseo_49.jpgkimminseo_49a.jpg

We haven’t had too many mini-dramas airing lately, but SBS has a two-episoder on the books for this week, a legal thriller titled Case Number 113, which stars Kim Min-seo(Level 7 Civil Servant, The Moon That Embraces the Sun) and Ki Tae-young (To the Beautiful You, Creating Destiny). The production hasn’t released any stills of her, but we’ve got a few of Ki Tae-young sporting unruly hair and a five-o’-clock shadow, which as we know is dramaland shorthand for “grizzled cop.”

Case Number 113 tells the story of a dogged prosecutor (her) and detective (him) who form an “odd partnership” to investigate the case of a murder with no corpse. Okay, I’ll ask the obvious question: But how do you know it’s a murder without a corpse?

The drama is based on a crime novel of the same name, whose author also wrote the scripts for the show. Kim Min-so’s character is a skilled prosecutor who doesn’t have the best relationship with her mother. I suspect some of those conflicts will play out in our case, where suspicions point to a young woman and her mother (played by Kim Mi-sook), who showers her daughter in “excessive affection.” Hm, loving or overbearing?

At one point, SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday dramas got off-pattern with their airing schedule, starting with when That Winter, The Wind Blows aired two episodes on premiere night to get a leg up on its competition (IRIS 2 premiered that day as well). In retrospect that seems like a needless precaution, but I suppose they couldn’t know at the time how much the competition would suck. (Level 7 was also in that slot.) As a result of that promo move, however, That Winter was off-schedule for the rest of its run, and that led its successor, All About My Romance, to be off as well. This is a minor detail that has annoyed me way more than it should annoy anybody, but what can I say, I need things to be in order.

Thus All About My Romance airs its final episode this Wednesday, and then Case Number 2will air both its episodes on Thursday. There is no drama programming the week after that, but our next Wednesday-Thursday schedule resumes on June 5 with the premiere of Can You Hear My Voice.

case113_1.jpg

case113_2.jpg

Via SBS E!Sports Seoul

PressCon for Good Doctor90019-kbs-good-doctor-cast-attends-press

gooddoctor_presscon1.jpg

2013080100422_0.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ68SowzMTqjc_uQGrJ-K

• 1 month later...
Guest livon123

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'Good Doctor' Joo Sang Wook and Kim Min Seo's Romance Sparks Up

'Good Doctor' Joo Sang Wook and Kim Min Seo's Romance Sparks Up
(Photo : KBS) 'Good Doctor' Joo Sang Wook and Kim Min Seo's Romance Sparks Up

"Good Doctoricon1.png" Joo Sang Wook and Kmi Min Seo become very lovey-dovey after the incident.

September 24, the 16th episode of the KBS drama "Good Doctor" featured Kim Do Han (Joo Sang Wook) and Yoo Chae Kyung's (Kim Min Seo) romance finding the spark again.

After Kim Do Han is stabbed, Yoo Chae Kyung reveals that she is disappointed because he had not told her about his injury. Yoo Chae Kyung tells him, "Did you think about how I would feel if something happened to you? There is one thing I pray for. Since my mother and father were taken too early from me, I pray that you will stay by my side for a long time. I don't know about other times but think about how I would feel when something serious happens." Kim Do Han replies, "Okay. I won't do that from now on." He then pats her head lovingly.

Like Us on Facebook  

Unlike the past, Kim Do Han treats Yoo Chae Kyung with warm care. Yoo Chae Kyung says, "Why are you acting like a boyfriend all of a sudden. This is so sudden, I'm getting scared. I'm scared you'll become cold again. Doctor Park Si On (Joo Won) told me you always eat alone and that you don't even smile. I was the same way. I really hope the good memories start coming back. Warm memories of me when I used to like everybody."

Kim Do Han looks at her lovingly and gives her a warm hug.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10589/20130925/good-doctor-joo-sang-wook-kim-min-seos-romance-sparks.htm

201309302213060410_1.jpg

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-size: 20px !important;"Good Doctor Episode 17 Review: Joo Won Politely Refuses Kim Min Seo’s Kindness

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=via  0 Comments  1,024 viewsOct 1, 2013

6 0 0 0

In Good Doctor, episode 17, Park Si On(played by Joo Won) politely refused Yoo Chae Kyung(played by Kim Min Seo)’s kindness.

Previously, Chae Kyung bought Si On an expensive gift. However, as Cha Yoon Seo(played by Moon Chae Won) got jealous, Si On returned the gift to Chae Kyung and said, “This is too expensive for me.”

Chae Kyung said, “It’s okay. Take it. But you don’t seem to be giving it back to me because it’s too expensive. Why? Did someone tell you not to receive gifts from me? Perhaps that woman is interested in you. She wouldn’t get jealous if she wasn’t.” Si On asked, “Is that so?” Chae Kyung smiled and playfully said, “Oh, so that was the reason. I was just joking but I got it now.” Si On replied, “Oh my… I got tricked.”

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived