f166cba9.jpg

cf2dad62.jpg

Nou Lee (Hnub Lis)

fdb80028.jpg

68f6d0f9.jpg

88b8d927.jpg

a41f898c.jpg

ba063a00.jpg

And this one...I forgot her name...but I think she's a Thao (Thoj), I'll do research and confirm it, later...

809c7767.jpg

e0bd36a0.jpg

02985e47.jpg

And this one is of Tou and the girl...I love them in this movie!

5a54d8d6.jpg

Sorry for the bad qualities! I didn't have time to get the clear ones...I'll get the clear ones once I find time...

Guest Vanessa728

I use to think Tub was cute. ahahah. you should get pictures of older hmong actor/actresses. Like Dr Tom and Jerry. Or Nuj Pliab and Ntxawm. lol.

Guest YunHo

wow, I kinda of think some hmong actresses put too much make up on, the dark lipstick doesn't work for me anymore

Guest MiNuLoVe

seriously those Hmong actesses has a lot of powder makeup on...

same goes to pink brushes on the cheeks...

behind that makeup it's like .....you know what I mean....

Guest ocay21

I think that Nou girl is pretty. Considering her light make-up I still think she's a natural beauty. I would like to watch their movies in order to further judge their talent and beauty...

Guest j-star

i've stopped watching hmong movies. there's too many distractions to be watching it. and i do agree, hmong people need better makeup artists. there's plenty of clown faces flaoting around in the movies that it gets hard to watch. but i guess you have the pretty people here and there.

Guest Special Ed

I just saw that one Hmong movie with Hnub Lis and that one guy. Its where the husband is a lazy, immature, soccer-obsessed prick and she's his wife. I have to say she's like the prettiest Hmong actress I ever saw. lol.

Archived