Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest HeffyEnd

I just watched The Descent on DVD for the third time.

I have it on The Hitcher remake on cable now. What a bunch of crap.. talk about your bad horror remakes, God. The original was great. Full of suspense and tension. This one is full of quick cuts and blood splatter. :rolleyes: If they go through with the Near Dark remake I'm going to KICK some one's richard simmons.

Might pop in my Death Proof DVD.

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

National Treausre: Book of Secrets!

loved it, i saw it on christmas

i never knew so many ppl went to watch movies on that day...

Guest WujouMao

The Blue Wolf :To the Ends of the Earth and Sea

story about Genghis Khan. filmed in Mongolia. actors are japanese. Takashi Sorimachi stars as Genghis Khan. watchable but i feel the actors should of be replaced by north chinese, as they closely resemble the faces of Mongols rather than the Japanese, but hell, japan financed for the film afterall

Guest HeffyEnd

Angel-A on DVD.

Critics are retarded. Sure it had some "wtf?" moments, but Jamel and Rie were perfect and five words make this movie worth while: Paris in black and white.

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

Enchanted in theaters & Stardust on DVD. Both were pretty good (:

Guest Myss Blewm

the godfather II

havent finish, but 'the godfather I' was great and this one, so far so good

i love these mafia movies

In some ways I liked "The Godfather II" more than "The Godfather". Both are classics, I loved them. Pity how "The Godfather III" turned out though.

Just watched "Sweeney Todd" a few hours ago. Not a bad film but I didn't love it. It was okay. I loved Johnny Depp's voice. It was very entertaining, and pretty disturbing with the pies.

Guest joann_m

The last movie I watched was 'Attack on the pin-up boys' it was alright. Entertaining at some parts, but wasn't spectacular.

Guest desertseatingoceans

P.S I Love You.

Overall it was a good film, it made me want to cry on more than one occasion. <3