Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest ilovemyself_03

Ice Age 3 LOL XDD in Star Movies. I watched it last week when we went to the province XD

Guest BattleRoyale

Insidious! I was lucky enough to watch it at a press screening which my brother was able to sneak me in. It was pretty good; I jumped a lot.

Guest SlicedBread

Lost In Translation a few hours ago on HBO. I dunno what it is about that movie but I absolutely love it.

It's got a lot of heart. Plus, who doesn't like Bill Murray.

Last movie: Dungeon of Harrow.

Insidious! I was lucky enough to watch it at a press screening which my brother was able to sneak me in. It was pretty good; I jumped a lot.

The plot is refreshing. It proves to me that the original director for Saw is not bad at all and can make some good stuff. Unfortunately, I think more demonic entity movies are going to flood the market now. 

Saw leaked Thor yesterday. Cheesy story but oh well, it's just building up for that collective movie in the future.

Rewatched Constantine and skimmed Drag Me to Hell (waste of time).

Guest SlicedBread

I've been on a bad movie streak, and this one is a classic of bad cinema:   Night of the Blood Beast. The alien monster was played by a guy in what looked like a moldy Big Bird suit. How can anyone not like that.

Guest cherrierus

Due Date

I surprisingly liked it. I had low expectations but it was something goofy and easy to watch after a long day.

Gantz

it was so gory! but expected, mix feelings because I mostly watched it for kanata

and he's only in like the first twenty minutes

he's a sadist character that will return in the sequel so i'm looking forward to that

hahah

Guest toGETherONE

Rio ~ i knew i'd like this one just enough to get the ost too

Gnomeo & Juliet ~ i was pretty surprised in liking this one

Guest del32

Just got back from watching 'Something Borrowed.'  It's okay, not as good as the book though. Sigh, Colin Egglesfield is so dreamy..