Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

^Gene Wilder?

I just watched Before Sunrise. Someone mentioned it in this thread before and I got interested because of the story, even though I dislike Ethan Hawke. But it was cute. My favorite scene was the one in the listening booth in the record store.

ETA:

Just finished Before Sunset. Great sequel to a pretty okay movie. I liked this one better, but you really have to watch both (in succession for maximum effect) to appreciate how great they are.

Yes! Gene Wilder :3

Guest marasshi

A Very Long Engagement

then

Une femme est une femme to keep me from crying/feeling mopey and sad because I don't have a boyfriend LOL. Jean-Claude Brialy was so cute.

New Moon.

It was an ok movie... LoL... I liked it though...

Also, in the movie theater where I watched it, there were screams of joy & happiness from the girls, whenever Taylor Lautner aka Jacob appeared (shirtless ;) ) in his scenes! haha.. SERIOUSLY! Like every time he appeared..

Guest Courtknee

The Bridge.

Documentary about people who commit suicide by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge.

I'm disturbed. Clips of people jumping shown in the movie are replaying over and over again in my head.

Guest 정유미

New Moon, just a few hours ago :D I actually don't know if i liked the movie or not, since i'm still trying to get over Jacob's hotness in the film XD needless to say, there were a couple of squeals from us girls in the cinema whenever he appeared shirtless. with edward we were just, meh. lol

Guest chdairkld

i just saw Inglorious Bastards. It was quite violent (as expected) but yet I did find myself able to laugh at times. The ending was satisfying considering the context/time period of the film.