Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest marasshi

Das Leben der Anderen (2006)

I got so sad when I found out that the main actor (Ulrich Mühe) died in 2007. In any case this was a wonderful movie -- subtle, intelligent, moving... I loved it.

Guest flyaway.

I saw both The Box and 2012 yesterday. The Box was confusing, but alright. And I actually liked 2012. It was predictable... but it gets you on the edge of your seat.

I just recently watched "The Ugly Truth" starring Katherine Heigl & Gerald Butler! :)

Those two main actors had great chemistry. The movie had dirty, yet witty lines... haha ... but overall, it was a laugh out loud movie! It also had an honest point of view about love. I might actually buy the dvd! :lol:

Another movie I really liked, but watched a while ago, was "P.S I love you" starring Hilary Swank & Gerald Butler! LOL! But he wasn't really in the movie throughout because he died early in it. Sad, I know. :( Anyways, the movie made me cry... It was touching what Gerald Butler's character did for her after he died. Really inspiring! :)

Guest Aznbabiix

ugh , so ii haven't been to theatres for a while..and i think the last moviie i watched was paranormal activiityy..o.o"

DONT WATCH IT GUYS ! =) not cause it's scaryy..but just that , ii think it should be a comedy instead of a horror movie ,

i laughed so hardd while watching it...i dont get how it was said to be the scariest horror o_____o

anyways, ii really want to watch 2012 =) i heard it's reallyy good hehe~

Guest Whateva

I watched 2012 yesterday. I got a headache in the middle of the movie. I'm not sure if it was just the movie or just the kids that parents with them. Lots of special FX and such, but a bit too much. Overload. But I guess it was done so to cover the mediocre acting. I did like a few parts in the movie, but other than that, I hated the movie. 2/5