Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest square.

The Boy in Striped Pajamas.

I've been wanting to watch that since October last year, and dude was it worth it. It's a strong movie, and the ending gave me the chills.

Guest random koohkie

I saw "Up" last week.

I was already crying 10 minutes into the movie, but it made me smile at the end :]

Guest miki_chan

I saw the Spanish Horror Film, "The Orphanage" with my english class.

It was creepy and sad at the same time.

Guest black_wings

Up

went to see it with my little brothers and sisters, really good movie with a good plot, as always from pixar

Guest `yuuri.

UP

it was so awesome!! i love it a lot!.. its even better than any non-animation film.

it really didn't even dissapoint me just one bit.

i love russell he is such a cute boy.

Guest doofus9

i just watched UP and The Hangover yesterday. Up is incredibly cute and funny, everyone should watch it. The Hangover, it's friggin HILARIOUS! those above the age 17 should watch it too haha, it's so raunchy and witty

Guest MUGETSU

Saw UP in 3D yesterday with my gf...it was pretty cool! I felt sorry for the old man but I felt like that fat boy was so annoying! lol loved the star war references and the dogs playing poker painting

Guest kinkie_lass

i watched Gianna (that's Jeon Ji Hyun for those who didn't know) Blood: The Last Vampire last night.

half of the time i was having this wtf? moment at the CGIs, it borders on cartoon-ish. the supposedly monster makes my skin crawl, not because it scares me, but it was so funny when it wasn't supposed to be funny. the dialogues makes me went wtf? again and again. the climax of the movie was so not what I expected and it was so... lame.

Jeon speaks English relatively good as the movie progressed and I can't believe I'm saying this but she's kind of good in what she did. and if the movie sucked it was totally not her fault.