babibau s soundclick~

Guest babibau

Guest babibau
updated with everlasting by boa~ 01 march
hello everybody~ i'm babibau, i was introduced to this forum by fantasiimaker <thank you> so.. just cut off the abc, :phew: :phew: this is my music page www.soundclick.com/babibau just give it a listen, and feel free to shoot me with comments and critics... :lol::lol: current update: startin & july 1st.. 09 march 06

Guest onigiri_kun

o wow! I love your voice^^

especially your cover of "WILL"!!

real nice^^

and the D.D.D. is quite good too :D

ganbattene~~

wanna hear lots more songs!!

Guest fantasiimaker

Hey, I'm glad you came so fast ^_^

You really have a great voice, and you've pulled off so many songs successfully =O Be sure to take a look around here at the other singers too! Have fun on Soompi ^^

I like your voice. It has clarity and strength.

But you do waver around a lot, a lot of sharpness I believe. More control/focus with the pitches would fix that.

You really went weak when the 1st verse in Everlasting was about to go into the chorus, more support?

Nice attempt with the effects, but they were a bit off/not used to its best?

;)

Guest babibau

thank you so much for the comment guys...

i really like the critics and comments you give to me... its has more understanding in here~ HAHAHAHA.. do u know what i mean?? :D :D

anyway.. been busy really...

but here you go~

startin' and july 1st by ayu

www.soundclick.com/babibau

Guest fantasiimaker

It'd be helpful if you made your soundclick link into a clickable link, so people don't have to copy/paste =]

Nice job on Startin'. I like the effects and bg vocals. You have a classic j-pop voice~ You should go to Japan and do something with it!

You know what I still think is funny?

YOU'RE A SMELLY PIG. *falls over*

Okay, I'm beyond lame -_-

I love your voice <3 It's strong and clear. I agree with fantasii, go to Japan and do something. Audition for Avex xD

Archived