Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny that you decide that you don't want to talk to me for like 4 months, and decide that one particular day you messaged you and you think i will think as if nothing happened. You ignored me... you stopped communicating with me, and you expect me to be all excited and talk to you? Whatever. I'm glad I gave you a cold shoulder and just answer you with one word answer. HOW DID THAT FEEL?!?!?! What goes around, comes around. I love karma.

Guest --infatuated.

uhm.

STAY OUT.

hahahaha

NO DUMBOS ALLOWED.

yeaaaaahuh. visitinnnngs tomorrow.

this is annoying tho,

if you WANTED to know

you should've just ASKED ABOUT IT

yeah, awkward. BUT THATS THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT.

don't think that information from ANOTHER would be

BETTER OFF THAN WHAT THE SOURCE HAS TO OFFER.

whatever tho.

i mean, GOOD thing that you guys are workin' it out

but puuuuuuhlease, speak of me TO me.

yeah thannnks.

Guest LaydeeMel

I'm sorry, I should just accept your happiness and take it into my own. I won't let myself be happy, just like you said. You try you best and I just won't let it happen. Do I have that much of a wall up? Sometimes I think that maybe I should just let you go, so you can have someone who will receive your happiness and embrace it. I don't have enough power to do that though. I'm just a weak scared girl, who's holding on to you desperately.

You once told me, you would never break up with me unless it was I who did it. I never want to and I hope we can stay together forever. You always think you're a bad boyfriend, but in fact you're the greatest. I can't say for myself though, i'm the worst girlfriend someone could ever have. I don't know how to make it up to you though. I don't know how to fix it. All I know how to do is to sit here and cry and being a all emo.

I'm sorry, I really would like you to know that, but then here I am again. I can't tell it to your face. This sucks. I hate it so much. I love you though. I love you alot, you've been with me alot. We've been through alot. Thanks and i'm sorry I can't be a better girlfriend for you.

You're the one thing in my life, that is just out of reach...

I would do anything to see you smile at me, the way you smile at him...

so I guess you will be busy all CNY...

oh well, i did tell you last night I'll let you off for a week

at least we're both earning money :/

bogoshipeo. T_T

i've seen you almost every day and i can't wait for tomorrow. and thursday.

but tomorrow going to be a big, huge day.

i don't know why but i felt a bit... like i didn't want it anymore. when you came back.

maybe i'm just scared. scared of everything that may happen.

i'm gonna ask you tonight if you're sure. i want to know everything. even though you told me today, i want to know more.

call me soon <3

--------------

PLEASE. don't. come. home. early. tomorrow.

PLEASEEEEE T________T omfg i'm scared.

Guest crazy/beautiful

You've been in this city for 6 months and say that I'm the closest friend you have. So far you've talked to all my friends one after another and I'm trying to help myself so that I don't end up falling for you. However, honestly... I wouldn't mind having something with you in the future </3 or am I just kidding myself? Time will tell.

Guest envyandy

i tryed my best. i know my best is not good enough for you; but please dont tell me that my best isnt 'good' enough. at least not to my face.

it kills me that nothing can impress you but ill try harder, but this time everything is for me. im going to beat my best for me because clearly you wont care. i wont care that you dont care because you have never been there for me.

it all doesnt matter if your there or not anymore; because i dont need you, i will never need you again.

Guest pooface

Im happy that u are in that group!!

Sad im not with u though, guess they pick ur name coz it sounds cool like that group.. n ur b so sucessful! i wish u the best for the future.. ur defiently find ur dream job! ..

yeah, no one wil understand wot im on about here..

but anwyays, hmm .. even though ur not talking to me.. i dont want to do the same thing! each time i see u, i will try my best to open my mouth and say a word..

its not easy.. but i wil not b a coward >_< .. no i must not!!

i dont want awkward silence.. ur so happy even when not talking to me.. why am i sad.. and ur happy? ..

i dont want to b sad anymore thinking of u.. i have to let go of u.. i have to be willing! .. but pls dont leave so quickly if i see u.. it shows u really dont want to talk to me n it wil make me really sad.. if ur not a bad guy then u wouldnt do that! .. if u do that again.. then yh i b sad.. but i wil not give up! .. i shouldnt ignore u, just bcoz u ignore me.. coz it wil make me sad! ..

Your just this really really sweet, funny and cute guy!! ..n ur cuteness, sweetness n funniness is unique n geniunie i just really really like you! .. but i know it really dont show.. coz im always cold.. i dont know how to smile when i see u.. so i knw why u smile back like that.. not like ur usual smile! .. i know there might be great guys out there, but ur just the sweetest i've ever met.. It feels nice to be liked by you, ^__^ .. coz your type is the type of guy im looking for, except no smoking! .. there isnt any clone of u.. if there is, where on earth would i meet him? .. i have not met anyone like u in my life.. this is why its not easy! Your not the usual type! .. Your one of a kind, okay, the friends u have, they seem like ur type.. but ur the best of them! .. ur like this typical korean guy i see in the kdramas! .. >__< .. is that why i like u? .. but nahh u just have that personality in u! .. ermm who do u resemble? .. maybe a bit of hello miss, lead man and golden bride lead man .. okay i got to stop >_< .. do u see why i cant find anotha guy like u? coz ur a native korean! .. u have that culture personality in U!

man, u must think im a weirdo! .. >__<

n that i dont want to b ur friend..

yeah i do look like one.. im guy phobic...i keep telling me that! .. but is that true? ..

i mean i can talk to other guys.. if they ugly.. i must admit! ..

i think you are good looking .. me being shallow here! .. but its true.. i duno why i thought u was ugly before!

that was why i could talk to u so comftably.. n just come up to u randomly and feel finel! ..

got to stop thinking about u, ermmm.. i think i write too much here.. just telling wots on my mind! >_< .. okay i also lied i said i wouldnt talk about u anymore! .. but ur always on my mind.. wot can i do? -_-

Archived