Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --infatuated.

hmmm?

i wonder if THAT was about me,

cus the other post was most deff. not about you.

but quuuestion numero unoo!

whatever happened to being there if i needa yaaaa? .. if i'm dead?

but whatevvvs.

hahahahaha.

sighhhhh. i now know why i cannot get a debit/credit card.

:[ LESS than 2 days and i've already gone overrrrr.

HAHAHAHA. LIKE 3 TIMES.

hahahahahahahah! i'm sooo bad.

but whatever.

we're looking cute tomorrow.

IN BLACK. chyeaaah boooyeeee.

i don't understand what decline means

hahahah

PERSERVERENCE! i don't even think i spelt that right.

whateverrrrr.

but okay. TOMORROW NIGHT, CLEAAAARED! for ya love.

tougeeee-in tomorrow AGAINNNNS.

hi cuuuutie. wanna be my valentine?

hahahahha sikeeeee. easier said than donne.

THURSDAY is cleaaared too. cuhs we're finnnnna

WATCH YOU PLAAY!

finally huh? :] i didn't forget. <3

cus we're still 1011111111.

raw and goinng!

byeeee beautiful.

arizona. tracy. and HAYWARD. haahahahhaa. laaame.

alright

PLANS THO.

going ta the runnns. BRENTWOOD cus i miss phillipboooy. :D & roadtrrip.

hookuupps. teeelllays. PUMPITUP. ahahahahahah.

"ballin w/ 'em big richard simmons wheeeels tho!"

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

how do i know anything?

sometimes, i go back to my first thought

you're simply leading me on

it hurts...a lot

i guess it'll be better if i avoid you....

Guest bLuE_rOsE87

It's been 4 months since we've been together. I can, with utmost certainty, say that you entering my life has been one of the greatest things that has happened to me. It's true that in the beginning, we faced a big challenge. My roommate made it very difficult for me, but you were always there to lend me a shoulder to lean on and supported me all the way. You were always there when I needed you. You brought me to the top of the mountains and made me feel like I was in heaven. For the first time in my life, I've found someone who loved me unconditionally. I couldn't believe that it was happening to me. It seemed too good to be real, but your touch reminds me everytime that it is real. But recently, I can't help but feel like we're slowly drifiting apart. Last night when I looked into your eyes, it felt different. I couldn't see the love in your eyes anymore. I'm not sure if I'm thinking too much, but I feel like your love for me is slowly starting to fade away. I guess you can say it's kind of like a woman's perception.. it's usually right. I'm not sure what to do. Can someone please give me an answer and guide me. Is it true that I'm not the one who can make him happy? All I want is for him to be happy. If he's unhappy with me, then the best thing for me to do is to just let him go. Making him unhappy is the last thing that I want to do. But the question that I constantly ask myself is do I have the strength to let him go. He has become so important that I don't know what to do if he's not in my life anymore. Why do I always think so much about this stuff? I don't think this love thing is for me. I think it's better for him if he just left me because I don't think that he'll be happy with me. I think he's starting to realize that. Sometimes he'd talk about our future together. When I hear that, a part of me is very happy because that means he can picture us together in the future; however, a part of me is sad because I know what's going to happen... he's going to leave me one day.. it's only going to be in a matter of time. I think I'm meant to be alone in the future. I don't deserve love. It's not for people like me who don't know how to love back. I don't know what to do. I really don't know. It hurts..

Hopefully our relationship will stay as it is or grow much more than what we are now after we change seats. I really hate to think about this. Changing seats means that we're gonna grow further apart since we won't talk as much. Hopefully we will "play" more during weekends. eh.. v.v I miss you already.

Guest angel_cutie

i hate the fact that i might not ever see you in person.....

what realli frustrates me

is that i want to give you all my love that i've store up

ever since i've met you,i want you to tell me how you feel

because,in my heart i feel

you are my only one

사랑해요

Guest 2cOokiees

i like you, and i know you like me too,

but theres like nothing happening,

and i've been called "YOUR GIRLFRIEND"

so many times, but im not even your girlfriend?

SHOULDNT YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?...

Guest miss lisa

you know.. if you think about it, it actually is kinda sad. i wish it didnt have to be this way. sumtimes.. i kinda miss you. i just wish you would care.

edit_

its 3 am now. and.. im actually really sad. i really do hate this. you dont ever even think about me do you.. sigh. i cant wait to get out of this place. i cant stand seeing how fake you are. i miss the guy i used to know.

Guest urusai*

you disappearing didn't affect me at all.

i really wish u didn't think so highly of urself.

u jerk.

its okay, i'll let u think so....

Guest cathyy_

you're driving me insane boy.

i don't even know what to do anymore

i can't focus in classes because i'm so worried about you

and the worse thing is

you don't even know that i'm losing it.

Archived