Brown Hard Boiled Eggs

Guest j4cks0ne23

Guest j4cks0ne23

I always wondered how some people hard-boiled their eggs and had the egg-whites come out brown. I know you can do that by marinating them in soy sauce, but that involves boiling the already hardboiled eggs in soy sauce. I'm talking about how people seem to crack open the egg and the inside is already brown.

anyone know?

Guest vc1188

I always wondered how some people hard-boiled their eggs and had the egg-whites come out brown. I know you can do that by marinating them in soy sauce, but that involves boiling the already hardboiled eggs in soy sauce. I'm talking about how people seem to crack open the egg and the inside is already brown.

anyone know?

um that IS how you make tea eggs and marinated eggs. you keep the shell on when you marinate them.

Guest maxtvfxq

oh that's tea eggs. boil the eggs first then u take them out and crack them, put tea leaves and soy sauce into a pot and recook them? not sure about the last part but i just watched my mom make them XD

they are reallly good!

Guest Muddie Murda

anyone know?

You mean something like this?

M01A0195.jpg

:D You crack a little hole at the top of the egg, shake everything out. May take a little longer for the york to make it through. Mix everything you want w/ the eggs, and then use a spoon and fill it back into the egg. Then use a egg carton (Not plastic or foam!!) and put it in the oven...like maybe 200? Depending on your oven. And cook it for 45 mins? Or until ready (You'll kinda know it's ready when the top isn't jiggling (?). That's how I know...and because I baked it for 2 hours -_-. I was told to put it at 175? But yeah after over an hour, it didn't cook, so I turned it up to 250 or something, and cook it for 30 more mins.

Guest AMIbunny

oh gosh. Cha Yeep dan! Lol sooo yummy!!!! U just boil it in tea leaves...for a long time..the longer the better taste it has

Guest prizzyy

tea leaf egg! <33 cha ye dan!

tea leaves with egg <3 just crack the egg shells gently and cook with tea leaves! so nice!

Archived