Me singing "DBSK - promise" please come listen :)

Guest IHMJack

Guest Hsiang84

I think it would help if you can give us an example of someone who you'd consider to be a 1 and someone to be a 10.

This way we can rate you with a reference ya know?

like...

1 = William Hung (on a side note: he's actually not that tone deaf, he's just funny looking and has an accent when singing English)

10 = Naul from Brown Eyed Soul

or something like that.

Otherwise I don't really know how to rate you.

about the song...

well first of all, it's toooo shoooort!

and then it really lacked power.

sounded like you were actually trying hard NOT to sing out.

Same comment for your other songs too.

Sing out more man and lets hear what you got.

keep it up

P.S. - what ethnicity are you? I noticed you have an accent singing both in Korean and Mandarin.

Guest jlove1831

Yeah, I agree. It sounds like you're really holding back. We wanna hear more power from you! We can't really tell if you're giving us everything you've got so it's hard to rate. =/

Guest IHMJack

about the rating thing, I guess just use the reference of 1 as the worst it can get and 10 as the best it can get.

lack of power, I have to agree with that somewhat. The reason this happens is that I found my voice start to sound worst and worst as I go from whisper to full voice. But Im not a great singer, so Im still trying to found out how to do it right. Singing well really is hard.

This is for Hsiang, Im chinese I speak mandarin and English only. I dont speak korean so I cant really fix the korean accent, but the mandarin accent is not excusable, I just need more practice.

Guest Hsiang84

... my voice start to sound worst and worst as I go from whisper to full voice...

let us hear what your "worse" sounds like. we might be able to hear what's wrong and give you pointers.

or maybe what you think sounds bad is actually what's unique about your voice.

'cause it doesn't seem like you're tone deaf, so it can't be that bad.

You should give full voice a try.

Keep exploring :)

Guest Sakura Li

Can you please sing something in english? I mean, since you have to worry about the pronounication and stuff, you tend to hold back on your voice. Not to mention I don't think you said one word correctly..

You haven't improved at all. You still sound the same to me since your last poll that you kept on bumping up. -____-;; Sing something in english, more powerful, and longer and then I'll give you good comments...

Guest IHMJack

Ok, I will try a longer english song using more power later when I get some time.

Do you people have any songs you wanna recommand? You may have to share that song with me, most likely I dont have that song.

Guest __RoBo__

Hi. It's cool that you're into singing but I think I should point out what people aren't saying or just mentioning subtly.

You don't have to be so insecure. Both while singing and while not singing (ie your whole life - and eg in my honest opinion I don't think this poll is going to help you become a better singer). I say this because I experienced the same thing - if I hadn't been so insecure about my singing when I first tried it I might not be as bad as I am now. Ahukhukhuk.

In other news, I think you have a pretty nice voice (I'm a guy btw. I'm not hitting on you.).

Guest ke-ai

hmm you sound kinda like your whispering. here's a little advice my cousin gave me "when you sing, you should feel like you dominate the other singers, like you're the best, not them, just let all out, don't be afraid" so like wat those other people are saying, give it a tad bit more power, and longer clips so that we can really hear you. -_^

Archived