Junjin 전진

saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg... saharial! Thanks so much!! I havent seen some of the pics. Gosh..... *fans self*

inez n brook babes..... so have u all decided on the ranking? 1 to 6? :lol:

waves to ella unni. Unni.... how's the headache? Brook did say she's gonna give u a headache once she returns :lol:

Hi-5 to you too.. Did you manage to see JunJin when they were havin their concert? :)

Oh yes..! first at the airport when they arrived..Jin was the first to walk out..in style..

Then on stage he was the sexy funny guy..then when they were having supper/dinner after the concert..

Jin again..was the first one to leave...that's where i saw him up close...aah..so fine.......!!:rolleyes:

wow.. so many new people in the thread :) *waves hi*

I'll have to back read a bit.. i was acvoiding concert talk cos it makes me feel left out and sulky :lol:

aww...don't be now babe..we want to share with all Jin's fans..*HUGZ...*.. :)

i try not to be.. its just cos i'm in the UK and know i won't get to see them sing live :(

ahh brooklyn.. you do the same as me when it comes to jinnie shows ;)

we'll have to compare notes sometime as i have quite a few oldies ;)

i am in the process of capping all the shows i have and then uploading to the gallery but is there anything you need desperately that i might be able to help with?

Guest shiverbaby

[caps] 13/8 Shinhwa Asia Tour in Singapore

MBC Section TV

img143230de6.jpg

img143231hf9.jpg

img143232if2.jpg

img143233wz3.jpg

img143236mu6.jpg

img143238im3.jpg

img1432324uy5.jpg

img1432326qb7.jpg

img143239as6.jpg

img1432328ra1.jpg

img1432331dp7.jpg

img1432332wf5.jpg

img1432340td2.jpg

img1432343wp2.jpg

img1432344ng8.jpg

img1432346ac8.jpg

img1432329pq7.jpg

img1432322vf6.jpg

img1432323cn6.jpg

img1432316gb4.jpg

img1432334zh8.jpg

img1432312qh4.jpg

img1432337er8.jpg

img1432335fi9.jpg

img1432318cz8.jpg

img1432338to6.jpg

credit : on the pics + shinhwachangjo.net+ beck77

I got it from Eric shi thread ... JJ lovely ...

ella unni, u shud've seen ur babies, jj & jd, running at the airport, holding hands.. :lol:

jd, who cares if we looked comical rite? :P

i recall abt that moment when the cab driver made a sharp turn...

i got swayed off my seat and landed face first on the other girl's lap.. :blush: :sweatingbullets::lol:

i can only blame myself, cos my face was plastered on the window looking out for them, while the other hand was holding onto my camcoder... :sweatingbullets::crazy:

hey coreen, we're the amateur paparazzi of the week! but its all for gd fun eh!

my family wud disown me if they knew what i did for that past few days... :lol:

inez & brook, why do i still :blush: when i see those pics!

and brook, u REALLY know how to focus, din u?! ;):P:w00t:

ella unni, u shud've seen ur babies, jj & jd, running at the airport, holding hands.. :lol:

jd, who cares if we looked comical rite? :P

i got swayed off my seat and landed face first on the other girl's lap.. :blush: :sweatingbullets::lol:

i can only blame myself, cos my face was plastered on the window looking out for them, while the other hand was holding onto my camcoder... :sweatingbullets::crazy:

my family wud disown me if they knew what i did for that past few days... :lol:

inez & brook, why do i still :blush: when i see those pics!

and brook, u REALLY know how to focus, din u?! ;):P:w00t:

JJ, alamak..you really made me smile with your post ! :D Comical or not..you had lotsa fun and memories ! :phew:

OMG OMG OMG.. those pool pic are to die for :w00t: i'm speechless

ok, since we're all going crazy anyway.. :P

check this out...which belongs to whom??? :phew:

and can we tell who the wiener is here?...oops...winner???? :w00t::w00t:

whoa

(to the genuinely innocent and pure and to the prudes, please do not click link)

i can only spot Andy's.. and his is kindda man:phew:

i'm still figuring out the rest.. hahahaha

i just realised that the one i fell onto, inside the cab, was actually shazie!

hey girl! we talked several times, but din actually introduce ourselves... :sweatingbullets::D

Gosh I LOVE Junjin's pics at the pool!!! he is sooo MAN and handsome!!!! Really OMG~~

cant wait for the subs to be out!!!!!

ya jbj, cant imagine if my parents or my frens were to see me at the airport that day...haha...

Hi jbj! *wave*

when i recall the "uncle! andy! uncle! hyesung!" part, i laughed like hell :lol: .. i was too excited then, forgive me...

if my parents or friends saw me at the airport, i'll say i'm sending my good friend off.. my good friend JunJin, he has too many friends thats why the airport so crowded..

okok i know it's lame :vicx:

Hot Eh??!! ..

Swimming at The Ritz...

see that luscious lower lips n his chin...????#@*&!!!...'sexed me up baby!!'...our motto for the nite of the concert..

JunJin..you're making me run for the shower..coz i'm on fire!!!!!!

SCORCHING!!!! :w00t:

Yeah, that luscious lips n strong chin and everything... YUMMY!!! :w00t:

yipee....

thanks saharial! been looking all over for these...

gosh...despite that zebra-print trunks (w/c he wore in bkk too, if i'm not mistaken)

jinnie babe is just scorchin'...awww...

isn't he releasing a solo album soon? hope he promotes it all over asia...especially

here in the southeast side...

yipee X 10... Jean babe, u know what to do with all Jinnie treasures...

Hi ellabel.. I you're here as well? I think you and me kinda have the same "taste" about guys

Binnie & Jinnie are definitely *I have nothing to say*

Hi jc_freakz!! I'm where the hot men are. :w00t:

Yeah, we have good taste, dear.

omg... saharial! Thanks so much!! I havent seen some of the pics. Gosh..... *fans self*

inez n brook babes..... so have u all decided on the ranking? 1 to 6?

waves to ella unni. Unni.... how's the headache? Brook did say she's gonna give u a headache once she returns

baby Jd.... nah, no headache, i only got wet from all the drooling.... good thing, i'm not a man or i'll get the big E, looking at all these shekshi pics of Jinnie.... :rolleyes:

Brook, up to now, cannot fix her ranking... she changes mind every second....

Unni, puts Jinnie in No.1 and the rest of the S-boys can choose whatever no. they like.

jd honey, brook is amazed at your choices of men.... except for ksw (w/c i and brook like also..... :vicx::lol:

More..!.... ..JunJin..you're flaunting babe!!!..

And we're all happy!!!!!!!! :

(hmm..was that Wannie flipping back there? ..)

Hahaha!! Junjin is turning blue not breathing for a long time..

How did you know it's Wannie? did u see the big D...... Delightful smile or the chin??? :P

ella unni, u shud've seen ur babies, jj & jd, running at the airport, holding hands..

jd, who cares if we looked comical rite?

i got swayed off my seat and landed face first on the other girl's lap..

i can only blame myself, cos my face was plastered on the window looking out for them, while the other hand was holding onto my camcoder...

my family wud disown me if they knew what i did for that past few days...

inez & brook, why do i still when i see those pics!

and brook, u REALLY know how to focus, din u?!

Haha!! Jj baby, i heard.... dont worry, as long as what u both did are not recorded, they will be forgotten sooner or later.... just make sure there are no pics or vids to be used for blackmailing you and you're safe.

[caps] 13/8 Shinhwa Asia Tour in Singapore

MBC Section TV

credit : on the pics + shinhwachangjo.net+ beck77

I got it from Eric shi thread ... JJ lovely ...

Holly cow!!! :w00t: look at his half naked body!!! :w00t:

Aish.....we should have booked a room in Ritz.... B)

Holly cow!!! :w00t: look at his half naked body!!! :w00t:

Aish.....we should have booked a room in Ritz.... B)

Yeah like u did when Sang Woo was here..i mean Ritz is so cool (n expensive!!)!!

I'd be glued to the pool....watching the S boys flaunting their bodies..n their D's n stuff.... :P:rolleyes:

Guest Brooklyn

saharial! thanks for the offer...

yeah let's compare loot bags of jinnie goodies...

interested in everything HQ but MQ is still food for the loins... :w00t:

i'll pm you!

jj!...so funny...u fell face down on someone's lap???

that's straight out of cartoon shows... :lol:

aha! so almost all if not all of us here lead double lives!

we are prim, proper, respectable in front of our families, other friends and workmates

but we're star-chasing, loud n wild, crazy idiots when our loves are around! :w00t:

inez, azura, jd...we should have booked a room at the ritz...

if we had only known that we will love them (especially the breathtaking jinnie)

this much...we should have spent more on them..

babes...if we did...not only DW will learn how to say...'good service'... ;):w00t::lol::sweatingbullets:

aish...having stomach cramps thinking of junjin's hotness... :P

jj...you're :blush: ing? lemme see the vids that you took...maybe you've been secretly

recording just the bottom half too! :D:w00t:

yipee....

gosh...despite that zebra-print trunks (w/c he wore in bkk too, if i'm not mistaken)

jinnie babe is just scorchin'...awww... :w00t:

isn't he releasing a solo album soon? hope he promotes it all over asia...especially

here in the southeast side... :phew::P

yes brook! He is schedule to release his solo album next month! And i cant hardly wait for it!

Just wanted to share with you guys! While i was on my way to Singapore a few days before leaving pau bought a book "making it out in Korea" i was really not surprised when she photocopied some essential pages which she think i can use when i come face to face with the 6 guys! And of course i decided to get the naughty and cute (harharhar) Phrase....which because of memory gap...i decided writing it in my palm when we were about to enter the concert hall!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/myk...image_00332.jpg

During sometime when they were alittle talking...when we decided to go a little backward near the t zonewhen there was a little empty air where you can hear something i shouted this phrase! YURI KYORONHANA... NI ANAGA DO GO SIPEO! he heard it! And pointed to me which made my knees weak literally Flor was pulling me up! (i shouted Pls marry me i wanna be your wife!) Good thing i was wearing an orange headband with all the orange fur and mickey something ears with shinhwa hanggeul on it! Gosh it was really something!

Thanks to pau for giving me a copy of that book!

Brook i verified and its true JUNJIN is the king! And i really missed not joining you guys! But really our singapore experience is really something right?

yipee....

jinnie babe is just scorchin'...awww... :w00t:

here in the southeast side... :phew::P

yes brook! He is schedule to release his solo album next month! And i cant hardly wait for it!

Just wanted to share with you guys! While i was on my way to Singapore a few days before leaving pau bought a book "making it out in Korea" i was really not surprised when she photocopied some essential pages which she think i can use when i come face to face with the 6 guys! And of course i decided to get the naughty and cute (harharhar) Phrase....which because of memory gap...i decided writing it in my palm when we were about to enter the concert hall!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/myk...image_00332.jpg

During sometime when they were alittle talking...when we decided to go a little backward near the t zonewhen there was a little empty air where you can hear something i shouted this phrase! YURI KYORONHANA... NI ANAGA DO GO SIPEO! he heard it! And pointed to me which made my knees weak literally Flor was pulling me up! (i shouted Pls marry me i wanna be your wife!) Good thing i was wearing an orange headband with all the orange fur and mickey something ears with shinhwa hanggeul on it! Gosh it was really something!

Thanks to pau for giving me a copy of that book!

Brook i verified and its true JUNJIN is the king! And i really missed not joining you guys! But really our singapore experience is really something right?

saharial! thanks for the offer...

yeah let's compare loot bags of jinnie goodies...

interested in everything HQ but MQ is still food for the loins... :w00t:

i'll pm you!

jj!...so funny...u fell face down on someone's lap???

that's straight out of cartoon shows... :lol:

aha! so almost all if not all of us here lead double lives!

we are prim, proper, respectable in front of our families, other friends and workmates

but we're star-chasing, loud n wild, crazy idiots when our loves are around! :w00t:

inez, azura, jd...we should have booked a room at the ritz...

if we had only known that we will love them (especially the breathtaking jinnie)

this much...we should have spent more on them..

babes...if we did...not only DW will learn how to say...'good service'... ;):w00t::lol::sweatingbullets:

aish...having stomach cramps thinking of junjin's hotness... :P

jj...you're :blush: ing? lemme see the vids that you took...maybe you've been secretly

recording just the bottom half too! :D:w00t:

:lol: ..having stomach cramps babe??.. :D ..Oh JunJIn see what u done!!

I bet Ella has inspirations to write an adult novel that can put Jackie Collins to shame :P !!

^ inez jang, my writings and style are for STH sequel only but having Jinnie as inspiration, i mite consider doing a Harold Robbins type of adult novel for him.

bibi dear, i think Jj and the rest of the S-guys are already immune to gals and gays telling them those lines :rolleyes: But, i memorize them just the same.... just in case, i stumble unto the Hot Jj while he's drunk and answers "Deh" :w00t:

^ inez jang, my writings and style are for STH sequel only but having Jinnie as inspiration, i mite consider doing a Harold Robbins type of adult novel for him.

bibi dear, i think Jj and the rest of the S-guys are already immune to gals and gays telling them those lines :rolleyes: But, i memorize them just the same.... just in case, i stumble unto the Hot Jj while he's drunk and answers "Deh" :w00t:

Whats important i was able to shout it out...but like you i might say it again when he is drunk hehehe! Coz if he is not and he is in front of me..i might not utter it like crazy(lke what i did in he concert). They might be immune with it but hearing it from a non korean might make them smile and thats what matters. :P Love seeing them smiling! How wish i was able to send him off the airport too...wanted to know if he would giggle lke andy did seeing my cellphone.

1.jpg

Archived