--眼泪成诗--{@

Guest raspberylotion22

Guest raspberylotion22
>>beautiful song
hi! this song's originally sung by 孫燕姿 (sun yan zi). it's beautiful, but really sad. it's basically about a breakup, and how she made a poem out of her tears because she loved him so much. haha yea...corny =] i couldn't find the original instrumental so the background music is a vocal cut. i finished recording around 12 AM...i have school tomorrow too '-' ... so anyways, enjoy and leave some lurrrve haha. soundclick ----- 2/27/06 -> added acapella version. i think you can hear my voice more clearly in this than the one w/ the background music.

Guest Sakura Li

Haneul!!! ^^ Remember me? XD

Wow... How can I say this... Your voice sounds like it has matured. ^^ Of course I can tell it's your amazing beautiful voice but now, I can fall asleep to it. Which I should be doing as well. XD

This song fit your voice amazingly well! Did that make sense? XD Please sing more songs like this! I love your mature voice! ^^

<333

i did this song a while ago.. and not many ppl commented ... -____-

anyway..

this song is pretty, i really like it. a little more emotion in the beginning couple lines would be nice. but you sound MADDDD good. wow... o___o

you have a beautiful beautiful beautiful voice, i love love love it! this is so much better than mine T_____T ~

:D :D

<33

I LOVE SUN YAN ZI!

Guest shadowtryst.

Hello, Haneul~

I really like your voice; it is beautiful. =] I have your soundclick on my favorites list so I can listen to it sometimes. Anyway...I was really happy you updated, and I decided that I would see if you posted it on soompi so that I could comment. You should sing more~ Have you ever considered going into the music business? With a voice like yours, I would be surprised if you didn't succeed!

-- kj

no tian i m not going to leave you a comment!! :P

nice voice 0_0 i dont listen to 孫燕姿 much but your version is just as good =] (possibly better =p)

:clap clap:

Guest jlove1831

um, omg wow..I haven't heard her original, but I really like your version o_o you have a great voice..so beautiful..I wanna hear more ballads from you :]

Guest __RoBo__

Heh. Here is some lurrrrrve.

I actually listened to your myprayer clip that first got me really liking your voice and it pales in comparison now. I think cause of you my standards for girl voices are much higher :\

Eum...Luuuuurrrrve. :)

Guest fantasiimaker

haha this caught my eye because I requested Nan to sing it before ^^

Wow, your voice improves every time. Maybe because you post like once in every five months ;_; I really like how you make those transitions from low to high, and your voice kind of flows up~ hm I can't describe it, but it's pretty interesting =) You have this intuitive type of voice that blends with the music so effortlessly...

So pretty ><

Please sing more soon.

Archived