nsync gone stage 2

Guest babohyungjin

Guest babohyungjin

mm.. well i worked on the song a lil bit more.. and this time its a bit longer.. so you can sorta say that this is my "2nd" stage for the song before i fully complete it.. i appreciate how a lot of you guys helped me out in finishin up my "so sick", and look forward to geting some more constructive criticism so i can finish up this song too.. well enough of my rant, enjoy =] my soundclick

Guest tinasarangg

much, much better :)

hehe the only thing that's distracting is those random 'pft' sounds, i think its you breathing into the mic.

ah, i can't wait to listen to the final version =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fantasiimaker

I still hear a bit of trouble with the ends of phrases, where you go down in pitch. Are you tensed up, by any chance? Try to relax your voice and allow it to flow out as naturally as possible.

I think you could improve by adding more emotion and strength to this song. Around 1:55, "maybe I could change my every day" <--just like that ^_^ I'd like to hear more of that kind of strength/confidence throughout.

Nice job, you improved from the first clip. Keep it up! =)

Archived